Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Fight for the truth ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
With all the collateral damages done to the stadium, the tournament was ruined… but not canceled at least. The officials of the tournament agreed to make repairs to the stadium, but the semi-finals would have to take place a few months from that day.
 
Still… the others didn't seem to care much about that now. For one thing, the boys' injuries were being treated by Joe who always carried his super-spray like every doctor in-training should do.
 
It had a mild burn upon contact with the wounds “Yeow… what do you got in that stuff?” cried Armadillamon.
 
“Well what did you expect? It's a medic-spray, not cheap cologne.” said Joe. “It's the best I can do for you guys right now.”
 
Ken had also awakened at last, and was going to be just fine.
 
The boys were grateful hat their wounds would heal shortly being super-fighters and all, and their friends were okay, but still it upset them that they not only were beaten by the enemies, but they got away without them learning what they needed to know.
 
Izzy even sent the word to Young-Gennai about the three strange Digimon, “He says he's still looking it up…” he told the others, “But he said he still can't figure it out himself…”
 
The others all sighed in dismay. “So if even Gennai can't figure it out what are we going to do about it?” asked Gatomon.
 
Izzy typed through his laptop, “I think I have something…” he said.
 
He downloaded the program that could track the Z-Powers by ordinary radar. Two world-maps appeared on the screen; one being their world, and the other represented the Digital-world.
 
“There…” Izzy said, “These flashing dots represent where you guys are, and over here… these smaller moving dots represent the bits of energy those Digimon took.”
 
Everyone got a good look at the map, “It looks like their heading for the rocky canyons.” Patamon said, “What do you think they'd be wanting there?”
 
“I think there's only one way to find out…” Cody said, “I think we should go to the Digital world and try to follow them.”
 
Some of the others agreed with his idea, even Davis approved, but the rest weren't too sure. “You saw these guys…?” Kari said, “I mean… they're Digimon we've never seen before, and they're pretty powerful too.”
 
TK agreed with her, “and don't forget, they stole some of our energy-forces, and even Cody and Davis couldn't beat them at Super-Sayian.”
 
Davis knew they were right there, but he also pointed out, “That was before… when we were weaker. Now that we're rested up, things should go smoother.”
 
The others agreed with Davis. “Besides… we don't know what they really want with all that energy.” Said Ken, “I say we look into it first and then take actions.” Spoken like an experienced guy who had his share of being misjudged.
 
The others were convinced, and decided to head off. “We'll head to Gennai's and keep track of you guys from there.” Tai said, “Be careful…”
 
“Tai… that's the sweetest thing I've heard you say in a long time.” Kari teased him. Tai felt embarrassed, and then they all went through the Digital portal. As soon as they landed, Davis' team donned on their Z-suits and their scouters, “Digi force… Go!” he commanded and they all took off into the skies carrying their Digimon in their arms.
 
“There go some of the bravest souls in the world.” Mimi sighed.
 
“Yeah… sure… anyone can be brave with super-powers like that.” grumbled Matt.
 
...
 
While soaring across the Digital world, the other's followed the power-signals that their scouters picked up, and the Ki-energy they could sense themselves. “Are you sure we're heading in the right direction?” Kari asked.
 
“No… we're on course.” TK said, “I never forgot this area, or many others in all my times of traveling on missions.”
 
Suddenly, everyone's heads began to perk up. “Anyone else feel that?” Davis asked.
 
“The powers are getting stronger.” Ken said, “We're getting closer.”
 
“Look… there's the canyons up ahead.” Yolei pointed up ahead.
 
They all began to slow down just a little bit as not to draw attention to their enemies' miles, and miles up ahead… but sadly, Daburamon could sense the strong power levels from way back.
 
He motioned to Yamumon and Spopomon, “Stay sharp… we're not alone.”
 
The two brothers gritted their teeth in frustration. They had come so far, and weren't about to let their plans be foiled now. So they continued on up ahead… but Daburamon stayed right where he was and waited…
 
Soon the Digi-Force was seen flying around a bend of cliffs, “Look…!” cried Wormon, “It's Daburamon…”
 
The large Digimon stared gruesomely at the fighters in the air. “Well… what an unexpected surprise.” He grumbled, “I was just on my way home when I stopped to enjoy the view… what are you morons doing here?”
 
“You know perfectly why…” Davis snarled at him. “Now tell us why you took our energy, and what you plan to do with it!”
 
Daburamon laughed, “Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… and what if I don't feel like it?” he mocked, “What are a band of pathetic runts like you going to do about it?”
 
Yolei getting angry, “Look here… we don't care if you tell us or not, you also nearly hurt hundreds of people at the tournament when you blew up those stones.” she huffed at him.
 
Daburamon really didn't seem to care much about that. “You fools just really don't know when to keep your noses out of businesses that don't concern you.” He sneered, “Well… now I shall end your futile efforts, and silence you all forever for having tried to cause us trouble!”
 
He drew out his weapons again, but this time the others were ready. “You guys ready?” Davis called to the Digimon, and the Digimon all nodded with confidence.
 
“Let's do this…!” TK shouted.
 
“It's time to Spirit-Digivolve!” added Cody.
 
Everyone whipped out their D3's and activated the processes…
 
“PATAMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO…“THORMON!”
 
“GATOMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO…“PRINCESS-ANGEWOMON! ”
 
“WORMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO… “HORNETMON!”
 
“HAWKMON… SPIRI T-DIGIVOLVE TO… “EX-PHEONIXMON!”
 
“ARMADILLAMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO… “FOREMENMON!”
 
“VEEMON… SPIRIT-DIGIVOLVE TO… “ANGEL-VEEMON!”
 
 
“Hmm… impressive…” said Daburamon, “Even your Digimon have the powers of exceeding past a Mega level, but don't think for one instant that you can really defeat me!”
 
“We don't think…” Ken snapped, “We know…”
 
TK pounded his fists together, “Let's do this!”
 
Davis nodded in agreement, “Digi-Force… Attack!” he ordered, and the battle was on.
 
Daburamon began firing his “DAKNESS-WAVE…!” several times over right at the others, and the others were barely able to dodge it. The forces of those waves was so dark, it blew up many sections of the cliffs behind.
 
“Here I come…!” growled Princess-Angewomon. “CHAINS OF HEAVEN…!”
 
“I'm right behind you…” Angel-Veemon called to his girlfriend. “CHAINS OF HELL…!”
 
The two angels threw their mighty chains at Daburamon, who struggled to parry them out of the way with his weapons as they came at him. This gave some of the other fighters their chance to move in for attack…
 
“DESTRUCTO-DISK…!” Shouted Yolei as she fired her energy disks right for Daburamon… but Daburamon could sense it coming from behind, and quickly leapt up and out of the way and nearly hit the two angels causing them to lose their focus.
 
“Fools… you think I can't hear you back there?” Daburamon growled. Now that he got his opening, he leapt up high heading straight at Princess-Angewomon, but help was on the way… as Ken and Hortnemon flew in from the left.
 
“POISON STING…!”
 
“DESTRUCTIVE-WAVE…!”
 
Daburamon evaded the stingers, but got hit by Ken's waves, knocking his spear away. He was then approached by Cody who had powered into his Super-Sayian form. “Good things come in small sizes…” he smirked cheekily.
 
“GRR… insolent brat!” sneered Daburamon, and that's when he began to swing his sword trying to cut him down to size, but the young lad dodged his every blow, waiting until he could land an opening.
 
“MASENKO… HA…!”
 
“GRAAH…” Daburamon was knocked hard into a rock-wall by the young Super-Sayian. Only he was now angrier rather than beat. “I'll make you wish you hadn't done that!”
 
He saw his spear lodged in the ground up ahead, but as he tried to run and grab it. “Oh no ya' don't…!” hissed Foremenmon as he pounded the rocks with his, “DEMOLITION-DRILL…! causing a huge rock-slide which not only destroyed the spear, but caused Daburamon to lose focus allowing the others to get him.
 
TK charged through all the many falling boulders, “WOLF-FANG-FIST…!” and whammed the sword out of Daburamon's hand. Then Kari used her telekinetic-skills to lift Daburamon high into the air.
 
“Ah… eh?! Hey… let me go!”
 
Phoenixmon came swooping down from the skies with his body flaring up “SKY-ATTACK…!” Back and forth he flew, whamming himself into Daburamon.
 
Thormon even gave him a super shock with his, “THUNDER-BOLTS…!”
 
“AA-AAAH…!”
 
“Right… my turn…” Davis said, and he began to focus his energy real hard. “Kaa… Mee…Haa… Mee… HAAAAA!!”
 
“BLARGH…!” Daburamon slammed hard down into the ground. “GRR… I don't believe this!” he growled. He got right back up to his feet, “You think you've won… well this fight isn't over yet!” and he created another spear and sword, “Come on…!”
 
The others sighed irritably, “I've said it before and I'll say it again.” TK sneered, “Why can't they ever do this the easy way?” and the battled continued, but as they continued, Angel-Veemon realized that they had forgotten about Yamumon, and Spopomon.
 
“I'm going up ahead, and see what they're up to.” he said,
 
“I'll go with you…” added Princess-Angewomon. Her boyfriend was grateful that she wanted to help, “Please… just try and be careful.” he said to her in concern.
 
She playfully stuck her tongue out at him, and they flew off leaving the others to face Daburamon.
 
Meanwhile
 
Yamumon and Spopomon had taken the energy to what looked like an ancient shrine deep within the canyon sitting on a lonely cliff. The gently creaked the two large doors open, and walked in… unbeknownst to them that the two angel Digimon were watching them from window in the roof.
 
 
Inside, it looked like a cross between a dojo, and a wizard's home. Books, parchments, ancient symbols on the walls. Even primitive style cooking areas, and bathing-tub.
 
 
“What do you think they're doing here?” Princess-Angewomon asked in a whisper. Angel-Veemon shook his head, “I don't know…but I'm sensing a dying energy somewhere in there.”
 
Inside… the two brothers lit some small candles illumining the house better, and over in a far corner was a poor elderly looking Digimon, lying in bed. He seemed to be rather ill, almost as if he had come down with something unusual.
 
The two brothers knelt down by the bed, “Master Babadimon…” Yamumon spoke softly, “We bring you the energies of the strongest fighters to aid you in your recovery.”
 
Spopomon nodded, and then place a small urn on the floor near the bed, and gently held his mater's hand. Babadimon groaned slightly at the pain he felt as his hand was placed into the urn and the energy began to do its thing.
 
From up on the roof window, the two angels saw the elderly Digimon's body begin to glow as the energy traveled along. Though they were still unsure of what was happening, they were beginning to think maybe they had misjudged these poor Digimon brothers…
 
Perhaps they weren't really evil at all?
 
Suddenly, Yamumon and Spopomon began to have one of those chilly feelings… feelings that they were being watched. “Spopomon… look!” Yamumon cried as he pointed to the window in the ceiling.
 
The angels knew they were licked, and decided to drop in. “All right you two… explain yourselves.” Angel-Veemon demanded.
 
“We want to know everything…” added Princess-Angewomon.
 
The two brother Digimon had finally decided, no more keeping it to themselves… “All right… we'll tell you.”