Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ The good and the awful truth ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
Yamumon and Spopomon explained to the two Angels how they were the last of a race of Digimon, whose village was destroyed long ago by evil Digimon, when they had first hatched from their Digi-eggs.
 
The evil Digimon spared no mercy, and showed no bounds to their wicked deeds. Soon, only little Yamumon and Spopomon were left… when suddenly they were saved by him…
 
Babadimon… a Digimon of great wisdom, and sorcery…
 
Using his fearsome power and mighty courage… the evil villains were destroyed at the hands of his powers, and Babadimon, unable to turn himself away from two orphaned little-ones took the brothers into his home in the canyons, and raised them like a father…
 
When they came of the age Babadimon began to train them in fighting arts that allow them to build confidence, vast wisdom, and strengths far beyond what they could ever imagine.
 
Daburamon, Babadimon's long time faithful caretaker and former-student was there to help with their training. Whenever the brothers failed their lessons, Daburamon really let them have it… but his scolding, and Babadimon's words of deep knowledge were what gave the brothers the confidence they needed to continue forward.
 
Overtime, Spopomon became incredible with power and brute strength, while Yamumon mastered speed, and stamina.
 
Once their training was complete, the brothers only felt it right that they dedicate themselves to master Babadimon… for showing deep compassion for them… taking them into his home… raising them… turning them into the great fighters they had become.
 
They wanted to repay him for all his kindness.
 
They helped take care of the old Digimon and his home; fetching water… gathering fire-wood… banishing all bandits and evil doers for the shrine. Even when Babadimon had new student, but was unable to teach for a time… the brothers would take their time to assist Daburamon in lessons and sparring-matches… sharing all that they had learned form their masters.
 
 
Princess-Angewomon dabbed her eye with the tulle-scarf wrapped around her body. “All this time… we had misjudged you both… greatly.”
 
Angel-Veemon hung his head in shame, a she felt just as bad as his girlfriend. “But wait… what's with the energy?” he asked. “Why did you go to such lengths to get it?”
 
The brothers explained that just as they could see, Babadimon had fallen fatally ill. What exactly it was that was hurting him, they didn't know, but it was clear that his life was hanging in the balance… the brothers just couldn't let him die.
 
They tried every cure possible, but nothing they did helped their master out even in the slightest and over time Babadimon's condition worsened, but luckily he was still strong enough to speak… he could feel what was causing him trouble inside his body, but he didn't have much time to explain it…
 
“I require energy…” he told his students, “Go my sons, and find me the energy of the strongest fighters I need to regain my strength to fight it. I do not have much time left.
 
 
Now the whole picture seemed to be clear. The brothers were not evil at all, just noble students trying to save their teacher, and not let anything at all stop them. One would even think that they would go to the ends of the Earth just to save him…
 
Suddenly, the angels realized, “The others… they're still fighting Daburamon.” cried Princess-Angewomon. “Come… we must hurry!” yelped Angel-Veemon, they both rushed off.
 
The two brothers sighed in shame, and then turned their attention back to helping poor Babadimon recover.
 
Meanwhile
 
The others had been battling it our for quite awhile, and they were all starting to look pretty beat, so was Daburamon, bust still… no one was giving up.
 
Daburamon fired his “DARKNESS-WAVES…!” once again… Kari, TK, and Yolei got blasted hard, but Davis and Cody soared right through the ashes and kicked him hard in the face and stomach sending him skidding down the steep slopes.
 
“Give it up Daburamon…!” called Davis.
 
“Never…!”
 
“Fine by us…” Cody snarled, “But we better wrap this up soon, I'm already bored.”
 
As Daburamon soared back up to the top, the fight was just about to resume, when. “STOP…!” called a voice from afar.
 
Everyone looked up and saw the two angels soaring towards the battle-zone. “Stop the fighting.” Angel-Veemon said.
 
The others didn't know if he was being crazy or not. “What do you mean stop the fighting?” asked Thormon.
 
“Yeah… we have to teach this guy a lesson.” added TIK.
 
“No we don't… he's not an enemy…” said Princess-Angewomon, and before the others could react to what she said… she and Angel-Veemon told them everything what Yamumon and Spopomon had told them.
 
“Is this true…?” Phoenixmon asked.
 
Daburamon nodded, “Yes… every word of it.” he admitted, “We are peaceful, yet independent creatures who don't take much to being foiled in our plans. You humans and your Digimon have been treating us as hostile enemies. We had no choice but to defend ourselves.”
 
The others really felt ashamed. For the first time in their role as heroes, they had completely misunderstood things. “I'm afraid the fault may as well lie within my own actions as well.” Daburamon said.
 
It wasn't long before a simple apology amended their faults, and at least no one was hurt too badly. “Come…” Daburamon offered, “I will show you to our shrine where we shall tend to our wounds and refreshments.”
 
He began to soar up into the air, leaving some of the others really finding it hard to accept what had just happened. Just a few moments ago they were fighting Daburamon to the death, and now he already seemed to be on the verge of becoming an ally?
 
It was really something strange, but nevertheless… everyone flew up into the air and followed him across the canyon.
 
Meanwhile
 
Back at the shrine, Babadimon's body winced hard, and the poor elderly Digimon began moaning in sheer pain. “Oh... oh no…!”
 
The two brothers Digimon came rushing, “Master! Master Babadimon…!” cried Yamumon, “What's the matter…?”
 
Babadimon's body began to throb like a pulse. “RRR… AAH… It… is happening!” he cried, “I knew it all along…!”
 
“Master…!” cried Spopomon, “Master… what is it?”
 
Babadimon's body continued to throb and pulse, and then suddenly… POW… a small pink blob burst right out through his stomach and splattered on the floor. “OHH…!”
 
Babadimon fell backwards on his bed, seriously injured, but not dead… while his two students gazed at the pink-blob on the floor wondering what it was…
 
That's when the blob began to bubble and ooze, as if it was being boiled. It began to grow, and grow, and take on some sort of odd shape. Then suddenly… POP… and strange looking creature was standing before them…
 
He was all pink, with a small tentacle on his head. He wore simple boots, white pants and wrist manacles. He grinned sinisterly at the two brothers Digimon and hissed evilly… “Careful… I'm contagious.”
 
Author's notes:
 
Just to point out…
 
It's just Super-Buu. No Fat-Buu, No Kid-Buu… it's not going to work out this time.