Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Sweet Surprises of doom! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVEN
 
Daburamon was still leading the others to the shrine of his master, when suddenly he stopped in midair. “Daburamon…?” TK asked, “What's the matter…?”
 
Suddenly, Davis head perked up, “Whoa… you guys feel that?”
 
Soon everyone began to sense something emitted an enormous amount of power over the distance. “I fee it… it's coming from master Babadimon's shrine.” Said Daburamon, “We must hurry…!”
 
Everyone flew as fast as they could, and soon the Shrine was just down below them. Not only was the dark energy they sensed even stronger, but they could here the sounds of fighting, and screaming coming from the inside… even the sound of wicked evil laughter.
 
“What's going on down there…?” Thormon asked.
 
“Whatever it is… it sounds serious.” cried Yolei.
 
Everyone dashed down to the shrine, Davis and TK kicked the doors right down, and what everyone saw nearly turned their blood cold with shivers. There before them, was a strange pink Digimon overlooking the two brothers who were backed into a corner.
 
Daburamon gazed at the evil creature and gasped, “No… no, it can't be him!”
 
The Digimon then turned to face the others at the door, “Well, well… what have we here?” he hissed as he gazed all the fighters over and licked his lips. “My, my… aren't you all the tasty treats. Snack time…!”
 
Yolei shivered and held her body in disgust. She felt so grossed out by the sight of that ugly pink thing, “And what do you mean by snack time?”
 
The Digimon snickered, and then his head tentacle began to glow. “CHANGETO A COOKIE!!” he roared. Yolei stood there almost unable to move, but Daburamon knew perfectly well what was going to happen. “LOOK OUT…!” he cried as he rushed and knocked Yolei out of the way just as the Digimon fired a beam of light that struck him…
 
“BLAH… AAAH...!”
 
Everyone watched in horror as Daburamon's body began to change. When the light had faded, Davis' eyes nearly leapt from his head “YEOW…!” Kari gasped so hard, she nearly lost her voice, and all the others stood with their eyes transfixed. “He… he just turned him into a cookie” cried Hornetmon.
 
The two bother Digimon were horrified, “Master Daburamon!” they cried.
 
“Hmm… not exactly what I wanted at first, but I guess it will do nicely.” The strange Digimon hissed, and then using his long slippery tongue, he grabbed the Daburamon-Cookie, popped it into his mouth, and swallowed it whole. “Ahh… delectable…”
 
The Digi-Force and their Digimon gasped hard. “Ah… ahh…” Yaumon's eyes filled with tears, “He… he ate him!”
 
“Master Daburamon! No…” Spopomon nearly sobbed.
 
Davis' anger was broiling inside of him, “GRR… DIGI-FORCE… ATTACK…!” he bellowed, and everyone rushed in, roaring, and screaming, with their bodies glowing bright with power.
 
The Digimon was surrounded from all sides, and even from above as all twelve fighters zoomed in. He grinned evilly, and finally… CRASH! All the fights whammed together, but when the dust from the impact had cleared, “Huh…?” He wasn't there.
 
“What happened?”
 
“Where'd he go?”
 
“Over here…” the creature called playfully. “Or is it here…?”
 
The team looked around, but they couldn't see where that creature was anywhere. They were barely even able to sense his energy either. “Where are you?” TK snarled.
 
“Come out and fight like a Mon…!” Thormon demanded.
 
POP… the creature just sprung up from out of no where, “You asked for it…” he said and then WHAM… he sank his right fist into his gut, “OO-OO-OOH…” the poor thunder god was tossed back hard.
 
The creature chuckled maliciously, “Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah…” and then could sense TK rushing up from behind. He quickly turned round; BIND BASH…! and his head-tentacle stretched far as if it were made of rubber, and smacked TK hard in the face.
 
“GAAH…!” the poor fighter feel backwards with a huge red bruise on the front of his face. “This guy packs quite a punch!”
 
Then the creature turned his attention to Kari. “Mmm… you look pretty.” He said as he licked his lips, “Eww… don't make me sick.” Kari snapped at him.
 
The creature grinned, and then lunged at her, but Kari quickly used her telekinetic-powers to hold him in midair just like Daburamon… but unlike Daburamon… this creature was more crafty than he appeared to be, “PINK PUTTY…BLAH!!” and he spat out a large pink gooey substance from his mouth that splattered on Kari's face, breaking her grip.
 
The poor young girl fell on the floor moaning and crying for help trying to get the pink slime away from her face, as it was making it hard for her to breathe. “Hey… no one does that to my girl!” Davis thundered, and he changed into a Super-Saiyan. He rushed at the creature with his fist aimed high, but the creature caught it, “Impressive…” and kicked Davis hard.
 
Hornetmon had taken about all he could out of that one. “Okay you… now try this…! POISON STING…!” He fired his stingers at the creature. “Oh, is that your best…?” he mocked as he drew in a huge breath causing his body to swell up like a big balloon, which made the stingers bounce right off of him.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah… my turn!” and the creature let out his breath in one huge BURST sending many of the fighters crashing into the walls, and a few fell out of the house and back outside.
 
Davis got to his feet and noticed Kari on the floor squirming for air. “Kari…! Oh no…!” he rushed over to help his girlfriend, but he couldn't seem to get the pink goop off her face.
 
“Davis, get back…!” Angel-Veemon warned him, “Kari, don't move!” He opened his mouth and fired a small burst of his, “DODON-WAVE…!” and the goop was blasted off.
 
Kari coughed, and wheezed as she caught her breath. Davis cradled her in his arms, “Kari… Kari… you okay?” he asked her. His girlfriend nodded weakly, but Davis was really steamed now.
 
He left her in the care of Princess-Angewomon, “That dude messed hurt Kari…” he growled as he went Super-Saiyan 2 “NOW… IT'S… PERSONAL…!” HE flew out the door, “Wait up Davis…” called Angel-Veemon.
 
 
Outside… the others tried as they might, but they were no match for the imposing power of this creature. Not only was he able to turn living creatures into treats, and not only was he able to stretch his body…
 
“Okay everyone…!” Davis said… “LET HIM HAVE IT…!”
 
Everyone powered up as high as they would go and fired their most powerful attacks right at the creature, “Huh…. Ooh-ooh… WHOAAA-AAAH…!”
 
A huge explosion followed, and the creature looked in bad shape. Holes and wounds all over his body, even his head was missing… but suddenly… POP, there it was… “Hi there…”
 
“Huh…?”
 
“What…?”
 
“No way…!”
 
Everyone watched as the creature drew in another deep breath, and in a huge bulge… all his injuries had healed, and he was back to full health again. “Hmm, mm, mm… that wasn't nice for you to blast me like that…” he snickered.
 
The others just stood there with their mouths hanging open, and that's when the creature got a good look at Yolei. “Now then… what shall I turn you into?” he pondered, “Ah... yes…” his head tentacle began to glow, “CHANGE INTO… CHOCOLATE…!”
 
POW! He fired straight at her… “Yolei… get out of there!” cried Ken.
 
His girlfriend, now realizing what was happening braced for the impact. “No… I'm too beautiful to die!” she screamed, but that's when Ken dropped right in front of her, “SPECIAL BEAM… CANNON…!” and countered the blast engaging it in a power-struggle.
 
The creature growled but then laughed at the young -man before him. “As brave as that may seem… you really ought to think twice when you challenge someone strong when you are weak!”
 
He was referring to the fact that Ken was weak and tired from using all that power, while he, the creature, was still fresh. HE poured on more energy strengthening his blast against Ken's… and… KAPOW!
 
“YEOW… AAAAAH…!”
 
“KEN…!” Yolei Screamed.
 
Everyone watched in horror as Ken changed into a mere chocolate statue, and the creature… gulped him down in one chomp. Yolei's eyes filled with tears, “No… No! KEEEEEEEEEEEEN…!”
 
Hornetmon's wings stopped fluttering. “Ken! Oh, no, Ken!” he cried as he sagged down to the ground.
 
The creature licked his lips, “Delicious…”
 
Davis suddenly felt a STRONG burst of power flow through him. “You… killed… my best friend…!” He growled as his body quivered, “NOW YOU SHALL PAAAAAAAAAY…!” he soared like a missile towards the creature…
 
“Oh really…?” he questioned him. Then just as Davis reached him, the creature quickly zipped behind him, grabbed onto his body tight and, “DEMON ROUNDHOUSE…!”
 
WHAMM! He slammed Davis into the ground so hard that he passed out. Everyone couldn't believe it… “That… that was one of Ken's moves!” cried Foremenmon.
 
“Hmm, mm… yes… and I believe this is as well. DESTRUCTIVE-WAVE…!”
 
“Look out!” cried Angel-Veemon, but the others had already got hit hard, Yolei and Hornetmon especially as they were too upset over the loss of Ken to even move.
 
Now all the fighters were lying down on the ground, hardly able to move or fight back. “Heh, heh, heh… a full square meal ready to go.” the creature chuckled. He was bout to work his wicked magic… when suddenly…
 
ZIP… ZING… ZOOM! They all vanished into thin air. “What…!” the creature growled. “GRR… NO… IT CANNOT BE!”