Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Fast thinking ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
Only a few hours would remain until the Digi-Force would be finished their training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, while outside, the others were all sleeping peacefully after a rough and hard day.
 
Even Jun was still there, sleeping blissfully in Tai's arms… but as she opened her eyes, she began to see something pink standing in front of her as her eyes began to wake up. At first, she thought she was only dreaming… but suddenly she heard a deep voice hiss at her, “Rise and shine…!”
 
She winced and let out a shriek that woke up everyone else in an instant. “Jun…!” Groaned Tai, “What's all the--” then he saw why, “M-M-M… MAJJINMON…!”
 
The evil virus was standing right there, and wasted no time in forcing the others to stand down. “All right… what do you want?” Tai snapped at him.
 
Majjinmon snickered and told them that he sought a way into the human world. “I know you humans are able to create portals through which you can use to transfer between the two worlds… and I demand you to turn that power over to me.”
 
“Give you access to our world…?!” Matt growled, “You got be crazy…!”
 
Majjinmon gazed him angrily, “You… think so?” he sneered at him, “TURN TO A COOKIE…!”
 
His tentacle began to glow, but just as he fired his energy, “Matt…!” cried Sora as she dashed towards her boyfriend, “Get out of the way!”
 
She shoved Matt out of the way just in time, but “AAA-AAAH…!”
 
Everyone gasped hard as they watched Sora's body turn all crumbly, and sweet. “SORA…!” cried Matt.
 
“Sora… Oh, no, Sora…!” Biyomon yelled, and she began to cry.
 
“Hmm… well not quite what I was going for, but it will do.” Majjinmon said as he popped the Sora-Cookie into his mouth, and ate it whole which made everyone sadder, and more infuriated than ever.
 
Matt's head was twitching in a mixture of hard emotions. “Sora…! She's… she's--”
 
Majjinmon licked his lips, “She was… delicious.” He sniggered, “And unless the rest of you wish to meet the same fate as your friend, you'll do as I say! Do I make myself clear?”
 
“YOU… KILLED… SORA…!” Biyomon screeched, “I'LL KILL YOU… SPIRAL-TWISTER!”
 
Majjimon grunted in disgust, “Pathetic…” and he blasted a small orb straight thorough the twister, and Biyomon blew up like a Bomb. “Biyomon…!” cried Gabbumon.
 
Knowing fully well they were all outmatched, Tai saw no choice but to go along with Majjinmon's word. “All right, we'll give it to you!”
 
Everyone gasped, and gawked at Tai in shock. Most of them were about to open their mouths to argue with him, but that's when they caught a glimpse of an old sneaky look in his eyes.
 
“All right… you want to go the real world, come with me. I'll show you the way.” And with that he began to lead Majjinmon slowly but surely out of the lounge, and outside to the palace grounds.
 
“What's he doing?” Joe wondered.
 
“I think the stress has finally gotten to Tai…” added Gommamon, “He's lost his mind.”
 
“No he hasn't…” Agumon quickly said.
 
Only he, Izzy, and Gennai knew what Tai was up to.
 
Izzy explained to the others as best as he could that Tai was actually distracting Majjinmon by leading him all around the palace, on a long an unnecessary route to the Hyperbolic Time-Chamber's entrance.
 
It was an alternate plan they had to defeating Majjinmon, in case the others didn't make it back in time… Since neither one of them had the power to even scratch Majjinmon, let alone destroy him… the only next best thing they could do was try to seal him off inside the Time-Chamber…
 
“What…?” cried Mimi, “You're sending him into the Time-Chamber, where the others are right now?”
 
“We have no choice…” said Izzy, and that's when everyone else noticed that Gennai was no longer with them in the lounge. That's where Agumon explained that Gennai was already at that moment, inside the Chamber to warn the others…
 
 
And right at that very moment, “He's doing what…?” snapped TK.
 
Gennai nodded, “They will be here any moment, and you must prepare yourselves.”
 
The others were really tensed now, it was bad enough for them to realize Majjinmon was coming, and that the time-flow was out of order, but Babadimon was sad to say, “Only eighteen hours have passed… the training was not completed entirely.”
 
The others felt that they were doomed, but Yamopopmon told them that there was no need to despair. “Even though the training inconclusive… it still has done its promise. By now, you all should be much stronger and fiercer than you were on your previous battle.”
 
“Yeah… but what if we aren't?” asked Princess-Angewomon. “What we end up being destroyed instantly?”
 
“No…!” snapped Angel-Veemon “We can't think like that, not while we've come to far to quit now. That's exactly what Davis would say if he were here with us.”
 
“Rock on…” Formemon agreed, “What are we, a bunch of tanked-out machines? Now let's get in there and KICK SOME VIRUS BUTT!!”
 
The others were silent for a moment but then, “I'm up for that…” said Phoenixmon.
 
“For Ken… and fore Sora, and Biyomon!” added Hornetmon.
 
Cody was up for it, and Yolei was defiantly up for it. Soon, everyone stood facing towards the door, while Yamopomon lead Babadimon to a safe place so as not to get caught in the battle that was about to take place. “Good luck, everyone…” the wise old wizard said, “And may your powers guide you through safely.”
 
The Digi-Force bowed at him, expressing their thanks, and Gennai quickly slipped out of the chamber before he too would get caught.
 
 
While outside… Tai had already led Majjinmon all the way around the entire palace, and by now, he was losing his patience “You're beginning to make me angry, human!” he sneered, “Either you show me the entrance to your world, or prepare to die!”
 
“Hey, hey… relax… we're already here.” Tai said as he revealed the entrance to what was actually the door to the Hyperbolic Time-Chamber. “Go through here… you'll find yourself in our world, and all the treats you can eat.”
 
Majjinmon was starting to sense the calmness in Tai's words, “Why does he seem so calm and quiet when his world is about to be destroyed?” he thought to himself, “No matter… the human's loss is my gain.”
 
The door opened, and in he walked, but suddenly, “NOW…!” Tai called.
 
“Huh…?” Majjinmon looked round just in time to see the others slam the door shut, and on the other end, Gennai locked it tight on the outside. Even Majjinmon wouldn't have been able to open it from inside.
 
 
He was already trying to open the door now. “I've been tricked!” he roared.
 
“You got that right…” said a voice from behind.
 
Majjinmon looked behind him, and saw the Digi-Force. “You again…!” he growled. “I might have known.”
 
“Yeah… well cut the talk, pinky!” Yolei snapped. “You're going to pay for what you've done to Ken.”
 
“Is that so…?” Majjinmon hissed, “Well, I suppose I may as well do away with you and your friends first before I head off to the human-world.”
 
“I wouldn't bet on that.” snarled TK, “You'll find things aren't going to be quite the same like they were the last time we fought.”
 
This was it… locked in the cage with the tiger. The Digi-Force was now ready to face the dreaded virus Majjinmon, but would their time training with Babadimon be enough…?
 
Only time will tell!