Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Trapped ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
 
For a brief moment, Majjinmon and the Digi-Force were staring each other down like knights waiting to joust. Then finally, Majjinmon charged forward roaring like a tiger. “Prepare to die…!” He poised his fist ready for attack, but the Digi-Force didn't even move… until the last moment when all ten of them dodged out of the way so fast, Majjinmon was most confused.
 
“Huh… what…?”
 
Then finally, “WOLF-FANG FIST…!” TK charged in, and bashed the evil virus hard in the face, sending him up towards Yolei, who kicked him hard in the gut, sending him flying towards Kari… then to Cody… and then, SPLAT… down on the ground.
 
“Wow… I don't believe it… we're winning.” Cody exclaimed.
 
Yolei pounded her two fists together, “I never felt so strong in my life.”
 
Kari and TK smiled at each other as TK flexed his huge muscles, and Kari flexed her body better than ever.
 
Fro hiding behind the entrance-grove, Babadimon nodded, “Once again… training pays off for those who aid justice and righteousness.”
 
The four human fighters floated down to the ground. “Well, what do you say to that, Majjinmon?” TK called to him.
 
The virus got to his feet, “Well… you weren't kidding when you said you were well prepared to face me, but do you really expect a few good lucky hits will beat me?”
 
The humans growled in furry, and that's when the six Digimon landed behind Majjinmon, “Luck has nothing to do with it!” called Angel-Veemon. His friends all nodded in agreement
 
“We will defeat you Majjinmon… and avenge all the innocent victims you've hurt, and destroyed.” said Thormon.
 
“Evil may succeed a few ways… but eventually it is dispelled, and reduced to nothing.” added Princess-Angewomon. “Evil never prevails…”
 
The other three nodded, and flared up with power, ready to attack, but all this pep-talk just made Majjinmon laugh, “Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah… stop it… please, you're killing me with laughter.” he chuckled, “I am a virus… and I kill people, and creatures… SO LET'S HAVE ACTION!”
 
With his words, the battle continued…
 
Meanwhile
 
Davis was still trying to get at his clone, and take the Potara-Earrings from him, but so far, “I'm glad the others aren't watching this.” he groaned… for at that moment, his clone was actually sitting on him, and preventing him from moving, blasting, or anything.
 
The clone simply yawned, “You constantly claim to be the most powerful fighter over everyone else… you've never let anyone get the better of you, and yet you can't seem to overcome your own self…”
 
Davis tried with all his might to squirm out, “I'll beat you… Ugh… somehow…!” Then in a mighty yank, he escaped, and was ready to continue, yet he still had no idea how take his clone down…
 
After all… how else can you take down your own self…?
 
Suddenly, Babamon's crystal-ball began to glow. “Huh…?”
 
Davis and his clone gazed over towards Bababmon, and then decided to take a brief time-out as they headed towards her. “What's going on?” Davis asked.
 
Bababmon hopped off the ball, and began to gaze into it. “It's a warning…” she said, “Something must be happening with your friends.”
 
Davis winced. “What is it…?”
 
Babamon waved her hands over the glowing ball as the image became clear to her. “I see… your friends… and Majjinmon.”
 
“Majjinmon…?” both Davis and his clone said at the same time, and they gazed at each other in worry. Then Babamon kept gazing at the images, “Ah… I see a battle!”
 
Davis gazed into the ball too, and he could see it, “It's my friends…” he said. He saw them battling it out with Majjinmon, but he couldn't quite make out where they fighting him, he did however see Majjinmon blast, and pummel a couple of the fighters to the ground, and among one of them was, “Oh, no… Kari!”
 
“Wait… something else is coming… I think I can tell where they're fighting.” replied Babamon. “They aren't in the Digital-World… not completely, and they can't be in the human-world either.”
 
She paused for a moment, “I can sense energy waves from a different dimension, where time is not supposed to be as equal to our regular time-flows.”
 
Davis began to put all the pieces together, “A different Dimension… Time-flow…” then suddenly, “Ah… The Hyperbolic Time-Chamber!”
 
Davis and his clone, even Babamon felt horrified. “Oh man! If they destroy the entrance door, even by accident they'll be trapped!”
 
 
ZAP! Thormon got punched aside by Majjinmon.
 
POW! Majjinmon was hit by Phoenixmon's “SKY-ATTACK…!”
 
Majjinmon fired his energy-blasts, and then got bombarded right back by Foremenmon's “JACKHAMMER-BLAST!”
 
Back and forth attacks were delivered, and taken, each time more forceful than the last. Yet neither Majjinmon, no the Digi-Force were willing to give up.
 
 
Still, as much as Davis did believe in his friends and their survival, he still knew, “I've got to get to them and fast.”
 
Babamon felt Davis' needs, “But Daisuke… you know that I can't send you back until you've gotten the Potara-Earrings from your clone… and unless you do in the next… six hours or so, you'll never leave the real unless wished back.”
 
Davis clenched his fists tight, “All right then… let's get back to work.”
 
With his newfound determination to save his friends, Davis seemed to be doing much better than before, and nearly succeeding in grabbing the earrings… but close was not close enough for him, and his clone still got the better of him.
 
“I'm not giving up… I'll get those earrings, somehow!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The battle was still going on in the Time-Chamber, and Majjinmon had just grabbed Hornetmon by the stinger and slammed him right into Pheonixmon. “Who's next…?” the evil virus growled.
 
“You do!” called Angel-Veemon.
 
“Take this…!” added Princess-Angewomon
 
The two angels soared round Majjinmon in circles to confuse him and then each used their attacks on him at the same time.
 
“HEAVEN'S FIST…!”
 
“HELL-PUNCH…!”
 
ZAP! POW! Majjinmon spun like a top. “Whoa-oa-oa-oa…! Ugh-Ow… Okay… Come on! You want a piece of me…?” he growled as he readied himself for attack, but the Angels flew round him in circles again…
 
“CHAINS OF HEAVEN…!”
 
“CHAINS OF HELL…!”
 
Bound in the strong chains, Majjinmon found it more difficult to break free from them like he did before, which gave the Angels the quick chance to hit him with their strongest moves.
 
“TIARA-MAGIC…!” Not only did her attack hit him, but Princess-Angewomon's Tiara SLICED him right down the middle, splitting his legs from his upper-body. “AAARRRGH…!”
 
“Must… catch…legs…!”
 
But before he could, “DODON-WAVE…!” Angel-Veemon blasted them into a pile of pink-goop. “Get him guys…!”
 
The others all roared and growled angrily as they rushed in to attack what was left of the virus. TK and Yolei went up with their, “DESTRUCTO-DISKS…!”
 
Followed by Kari's, “DODON-WAVE!” though it was as large as Angel-Veemon's it was still helpful… especially when Cody added his most power, “KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAA…!”
 
The forces of all those powerful attacks collided right into Majjinmon resulting in HUGE EXPLOSIONS… and then, when the dust had cleared, only a few small goopy splotches were left on the floor.
 
Everyone immediately began to cheer. “We did it! We did it! We--”
 
They stopped cheering when they suddenly noticed the blobs of goop were moving. “Oh, no… it can't be!” cried Thormon.
 
“Please tell me this isn't happening…?” added Kari.
 
Everyone watched as the blobs began to expand, and stretch wide, and then suddenly… Majjinmon was standing before them, looking fresh as a daisy. “Did you miss me…?”
he snickered.
 
The other began backing away from him; they all had used up a lot of their powers, and it still wasn't enough. “Man… I really wish Davis was here!” cried TK.
 
Babadimon and Yamopomon both growled softly in deep concern. “Master… look… Majjinmon has returned.” said Yamopomon.
 
Babadimon saw the whole thing, “Even with my training, Majjinmon still seems to be much more formidable than we thought.” he said.
 
Majjinmon took a few steps forward, “I could finish you off right here and now… but seeing as how there is no need… I shall take my leave.”
 
He began moving towards the door, and began to power up an energy blast. “If I can't open it up… I'll break it down.”
 
The others all gazed at each other cheekily, “Uh… I wouldn't do that if I were you.” Hornetmon called to him.
 
Majjinmon merely chuckled, “Well you aren't me are you? Ha, ha, ha…!” and then he fired his blast straight at the door, but instead of breaking it down, he just plain destroyed it and no exit was revealed on the other side. “Huh…? Wait a minute…!” He examined the area where the door once stood, “There… there's no way out!” he cried.
 
“No there isn't…” Cody said. “You just destroyed the only way in, or out of this chamber… and you know what that means…”
 
For the first time ever, Majjinmon began to look frightened. “No… no it can't be!”
 
The others all just nodded at him. “It means we're stuck here…” said Phoenixmon. “Stuck here… Forever!”
 
Majjinmon's evil heart almost stopped beating. “No…! NOOO…!”