Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ The Great Escape ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
 
By this point Majjinmon was on his knees, clutching his head, and twitching under the stress; unable to accept the truth. The door to the time-chamber was destroyed, and that meant there was no way out.
 
“No… I cannot accept this!” cried Majjinmon. Then he leered at the others, “You…! You all tricked me! You knew if I destroyed the door we would all be trapped here! Now I'll make you pay…”
 
His head-tentacle began to glow, but before he could turn the others into treats. “Go ahead… eat us all up.” Kari said with her arms folded. “You do realize that we're the last treats you'll ever eat.”
 
Majjinmon powered down and winced, “Ah…!”
 
“And don't forget…” Formenmon said, “If you eat us up, you'll be left here all alone, with no one else to fight, or even talk too… Forever…!”
 
“Quiet…! Silence…” bellowed Majjinmon… He just couldn't accept this, he wanted Candy, Sweets, and Cakes, and he wanted them now... but the others were right about him eating them up and having nothing left.
 
“Hey… look at the mighty virus now…” Thormon chuckled, “He's shivering like a frozen-fish.”
 
The others silently sniggered as they kept eying Majjinmon, but then suddenly they could feel his power was starting to rise. “Hey… what's he doing now?” Yolei asked.
 
Majjinmon stood there with steam shooting through the holes in his body. “I… will... not… be… TRAPPED HEEEEEEEEEEERE…!” his powerful scream was almost strong enough to deafen a person; the others covered their ears and moaned in grief.
 
Even Yamopomon and Babadimon couldn't bare the noise. Then, suddenly, as if my dark magic some thing strange began to appear… it looked like a hole; a hole in the very air of the time-chamber itself.
 
Majjinmon stopped roaring for a moment to take a breath, and then continued which made the hole even bigger. “LOOK THERE…!” Hornetmon yelled motioning over to the hole. Everyone could suddenly see buildings and blue sky through the hole. “It's… it's our world!” cried Yolei.
 
Majjinmon stopped roaring. “Well… it appears that I won't need your help after all.” He snickered at the others as he began to make his way towards the hole. “Stop him…!” shouted TK…
 
He and Thormon began to charge, “TK wait…!” cried Kari.
 
“Thormon… come back!” cried Princess-Angewomon, but the boys had already gone too far forward and tried to blast Majjinmon full force with their weakened strength…
 
“THUNDER-BOLTS…!”
 
“KAMEHAMEHA…!”
 
But all those blasts did was make Majjinmon stare back at them, “Hah! Worthless! TAKE THIS…!” and he began to power up and used Ken's “SPECIAL-BEAM CANNON…!”
 
“WHOA… LOOK OUT!” cried TK.
 
“TK…!” screamed Thormon as the both of them braced for the impact and then… KAPOW! Right through TK's heart, and out through Thormon's back.
 
The others all gasped hard as they saw their friends collapse to the ground, and their anger and sadness grew when they saw Majjinmon grab them both with his head tentacle. “It's going to be a long day destroying them world… I'll need a snack.”
 
Then he ate them both whole and leapt through the hole in the air. “Adieu… Areviderci… Farewell…” he called back to them all as the hole began to seal itself. Then finally, the portal was gone, and everyone was left trapped inside… yet some of them didn't seem to care.
 
“First Ken… then Sora… now TK too?” cried Cody. “When… when is it all going to stop?”
 
Foremenmon wrapped his huge arms around the upset boy. “Aw, Cody…” he spoke softly as he held him close. “Take it easy little-man.”
 
Easily, Kari was the one who was most disturbed. Not only was TK dead, but Davis hadn't returned from the Digital-After-life yet. If he didn't return within the next few hours… he'd be gone for good.
 
Just like that, her two favorite guys would be gone, and no one would be left to face Majjinmon. “I've never been so scared in my life...” She said while trying to hold back her sobs.
 
Angel-Veemon, and Princess-Angewomon tried to comfort her, but she winced every time. She was losing her confidence as well as her will to go on. The others hated to see her like this… but what could they do?
 
“Even with our new powers it still isn't enough.” said Hornetmon.
 
Phoenixmon agreed with, “We blasted him into a pile of gunk, but he just keeps reviving himself. Almost as if he cannot be destroyed...”
 
They all decided that they had to talk to Izzy, and now. “Uh just one problem…” Princess-Angewomon pointed out, “How do we get out of here? The doorway's gone.”
 
Babadimon and Yamopomon came out from their hiding places, “Perhaps I can be of some assistance.” The wise old wizard offered and using the same magic-spell he used before, they all warped out from the chamber, and were back at Gennai's palace.
 
“Guys…” Tai said as he ran up to them, “Is everyone alright…?”
 
“Where's TK…?” Matt asked, but it didn't take long for him to realize, “Oh… oh no… he didn't…? Tell me he didn't!”
 
There was no there way to put it, both TK, and Thormon had been destroyed. Matt, clenching his fists tight really wished he was powerful like the Digi-force, “I'd tear that amoeba wannabe left and right!”
 
Mimi, and Tai, calmed Matt down, Palemon even wrapped her vines round him to keep him still while he caught a grip of himself. “Well the fact is… you aren't powerful enough, Matt.” said Gennai.
 
What everyone hated to hear more was that Majjinmon had indeed made it to the real-world, and at that very moment had already caused enough Chaos to boggle the mind….
 
He killed people… destroyed buildings… infected plant and animal life with his illness, and worse… now that he absorbed TK and Thormon, his power had increases evermore, and he was growing more stronger with every human and Digimon he turned into sweets, and ate.
 
The military, and the armed forces tried all they could, but most of their weapons didn't even tickle him… and those that actually damaged him… he just healed himself back to normal and killed all the men in a heartbeat.
 
What could anyone do to stop that ugly thing?