Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidreams Do Come True! ❯ The Unexpected Trip... ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi again everyone. I really do hope you’re enjoying this story so far. For this chapter, all of the children are headed to the Digital World, and coming across some of the others while traveling. Now, as always, I do not own anything dealing with the Digimon anime, manga, games, etc.

Chapter 12: “Ž„‚Í‚Ç‚±‚&Ea cute;‚¢‚é‚ñ‚¾? ’N‚©‚¢‚é‚Ì?”
“Watashi wa doko irunda? Dare ga iru no?”
“Where am I? Is anyone there?” The Unexpected Trip...

All of the Chosen Children, found themselves entrapped as if going through a tunnel of time. Winds surround them, as they seemed to be in the eye of the funnel. Neither knew of the other kids’ presence, aside from the ones he or she had been separated from. It was dark within this windy area, but enough light for each to see oneself.

“Michael!! Michael, where are you!” Mimi called out, despite the fact that she seemed to be flying. “MICHAEL!!!”
****
“Miyako-kun!! Miyako-kun!!!” Koushirou shouted loudly. ‘I hope nothing had has happened to her!’ He cupped his hands around his mouth, and called out for her again, his gentle voice echoing…
****
“Hikari-chan!! If you can hear me, please answer me!!” Takeru received no answer, as he continued to be jerked and thrown about, like the others within the strange, dark, windy vortex. “Hikari-chan!!”
****
“Ken!! Are you there buddy?” The boy didn’t receive an answer, growing panicky. This just wasn’t normal. “Ken! Where are you!!”
****
“Sora!!! Where are you!! SORA!!!”
****
“Taichi, Sora,” Yamato yelled out confusedly, “are you guys there?”
****
“Eiji-san! Eiji-san, where are you,” Iori frantically called. “Are you okay? Eiji-san!!”
****
As the unusual trip through the dimly lit tunnel continued, each child began to notice an unusual glow coming from the center of their chests.
****
Miyako looked down, her long lavender hair blowing wildly in the wind. “What’s this? What’s this strange glow?”
****
‘The center of my chest,’ Iori placed his hand there curiously, ‘it’s glowing in two shapes, and now forming into one…but, what is it…’
****
Sora smiled contently. ‘I know what this is…’
****
Jou placed his hand over his heart, as if examining it. ‘…it’s the crest within my heart somehow…’
****
‘This glow…it’s taking the form of my Crest of Kindness,’ noted Ken.
****
“Could this be a crest?” Miyako shook her head. “No, it can’t be; I’ve never had one, but what does this mean?”
****
“My old Crest of Purity is lighting my way…”
****
“…but what is it leading me to?” Koushirou wondered out aloud. “Where is my crest light shining towards? How can I reach it?”
****
As the glow from each child grew stronger, the individual vortexes surrounding each, was beginning to vanish, the beam allowing each child to see one another…
****
‘My old Crest of Hope is shining towards someone, but who is it?’ Takeru squinted his eyes, trying to get a good look at the person who seemed to be coming into view. His eyes went wide, recognizing the boy who seemed to be floating towards him. “Daisuke-kun?”
****
“What’s going on? Where am I going? It’s a bit dark in here, but the only light I see is the one coming from this weird glow I have.” The maroon-haired boy looked down. ‘What’s this weird shape glowing in the center of my chest? It looks a bit like the shape that was on that Golden Digimental I found a few years ago. V-mon ended up armor evolving to Magnamon! Now what did he say after evolving? Something about miracles…

‘…oh yeah! I remember now. He said, *‘Kiseki no Kagayaki, Magnamon!’ This glow, it’s forming the shape that was on the Digimental of Miracles, but what does this mean?’

Just like the others, he saw a beam of light coming towards him, just as he was light was going towards the person coming into view. He strained his eyes. “Is that…Hikari-chan?!”
****
“My light seems to be leading me to someone,” Hikari concurred, as she pretty much ignored the other outrageous stuff that’d happened so far. “Maybe it’ll help me to find Takeru-kun. He got caught in that strange storm just like I was.”

Her light finally reached the person, but he was still far off. “Is that…Takeru-kun?” She shook her head, realizing that this person didn’t have trademark Takaishi blonde hair, like both he and his brother shared. “No, wait; that’s not Takeru-kun, tha-that’s…Daisuke-kun?”
****
Yamato continued the unusual trip, growing quite frustrated, his hands bawled at his side. He just wanted to get to Sora. “Where are you taking me!?! What the hell do you want with me!?! If I have to fight my way out of here, I will!!!” His tone then grew lighter, and a bit gentler and partially worrisome as a certain tennis player came to mind. “Sora, please, answer me! Where are you?”

His chest then formed a familiar shape; his blue Crest of Friendship. The glow coming from it began to shine straight ahead towards someone.

‘Is that Sora?’ he wondered in thought as he tried to get a better look. “No wait…that’s not Sora. Jou?!” He blinked. ‘What’s Jou doing here?’

“Yamato-kun?”
****
“I don’t get this. Where am I going? How come it seems like I have my powers back from my Crest of Purity if we all sacrificed that power to make that seal for the sovereigns? What is my Crest of Purity leading me to?”

The bright green light from her crest shined in front of her, and just like with the others, a single crest light shined back at her. The familiar figure came into view, who Mimi identified almost immediately. “Koushirou-kun?”

“Mimi-san?”
** **
After each child seemed to find at least one other, each began to go through a drastic metamorphosis.
****
“It feels like my body is changing,” Koushirou observed, “but this is, of course, scientifically impossible…”
****
“This isn’t happening!!” Jou shouted; his voice panicky. “This just can’t be happening to me!”
****
‘What is happening to me?! This isn’t natural! What am I going to do about Eiji-san? Is she all right wherever she is?’
****
“What in the world is going on!” Takeru panicked, as he noticed his voice growing higher in pitch, and his limbs growing smaller. “Why is my body shrinking!!!”
****
During the transformation process, each heard a light, voice. This voice was gentle and angelic, which none of the children could find any reason to fear. It told them, “Do not worry; all will be explained to you very soon.”

After the process was complete, the tunnel finally managed to disappear, causing each child to end up scattered in different locations…

Auhtor’s Note

Note 1: I only have one note for this chapter. Kiseki no Kagayaki, Magnamon, roughly means, “The shining miracle, Magnamon!”