Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidreams Do Come True! ❯ The Powers of Knowledge and Purity! ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 25: “?????????
Atarashii shinka desuka?”
A new evolution?” The Powers of Knowledge and Purity!
 
A Digimon slithered out with arms that resembled tentacles; Gigadramon obediently joined him by his side. Koushirou gaped, as his heart fell in fear… “No, it couldn't be...”
 
“Izumi-senpai, do you know th-that weird looking Digimon?”
 
“I-I-I'm not sure, but he seems familiar.”
 
“That's Ebemon!”
****
(Digi-Analyzer On)
 
Gomamon: Like Tentomon said, this is Ebemon. He's an Android Digimon and is very powerful since he can literally and figuratively destroy one's mind as well as planets.
 
(Digi-Analyzer Off)
****
“But he looks a lot like Vadermon (Vademon), only more robotic-like. It's like he just stepped out of a sci-fi movie! He still has that big brain, only metal.”
 
Ebemon, though one couldn't see it, smiled seductively at Koushirou. “So it's true. It has been a long time, hasn't it?”
 
“You really know these children, sir?”
 
“I know one of them.” He pointed one of his metal tentacles at Koushirou. “I encountered him when he was a child, and thanks to Sorcerymon, he's the same, desirable age he was when I met him before.”
 
“Koushirou-han, Ebemon is the evolved form of Vadermon. This is his next stage of evolution!”
 
“So this means that he's an ultimate (mega) leveled Digimon now!”
 
“I'm not really into the old business anymore, as I now have something else in mind.” Ebemon stared right at Koushirou, who was feeling a bit unnerved by the attention the android was giving him. “This newer business of mine still does involve my abstracting souls, knowledge, and curiosity, there's just more to it now.”
 
Palmon had grown tired of Ebemon's talking and quite frustrated and annoyed. “We don't want to hear about it,” she snapped. “Palmon shinka...” The small, green Digimon was surrounded by a bright light. She then began to grow taller, her vine-like arms now big and somewhat muscular, and her hands were covered with boxing gloves. Her skin was now dry and prickly, and her once, full green opaque eyes were now deep and hollow. “...Togemon!”
 
“Tentomon, shinka...” Tentomon's lady-bug like body grew tall and upright. His skin's color was now a deathly gray, his wings larger, and he now had four, long skinny arms. “...Kabuterimon!”
 
“I will not allow you to harm Ebemon-sama! You'll have to go through me, and I doubt there's much you two weaklings can actually do!”
 
Kabuterimon took to the sky and shot a large, electrical sphere at the ultimate (mega)-leveled Digimon. “*Mega Blaster!”
 
“*Prickly Bang Bang!!” Togemon's prickly thorns stood on end, as they went towards the dark Digimon.
 
Both attacks hit Gigadramon, but neither seemed to harm him much. He couldn't help but laugh at their feeble attempts, which irritated the children. They continued to fight, hit after hit, shock after shock, but couldn't hold him off much to their avail. Togemon even tried to use her “Mach Jab” attack on him, but he just merely dodged her powerful uppercut, and slapped Togemon away with his tail. Ebemon had grown a bit bored of the battle, and finally decided to join in himself. He slinked his way towards the apprehensive children, while Gigadramon continued to fight against Togemon and Kabuterimon.
 
“My plan is to take over the minds of those from the human world, which was promised to me by our great master. I've been promised all of the knowledge that you humans possess. By doing that, I can make a profit by selling it back, and as for you humans, it'll be for a very high price.
 
“This is what this factory manufactures, knowledge serums with freshly squeezed brain matter for all of those brainless Digimon out there who would pay almost anything to be intelligent. I was planning on using that crest-less guinea pig to test out a new invention of mine. I wanted to use him to see if my new brain extractor worked efficiently.”
 
“You can't do that!” Koushirou protested. “If you do, everyone will walk around like-like, zombies, not caring about anything and never obtaining a higher learning or question anything!”
 
“What are you planning to do to those innocent people and Digimon after you rob them of their souls, knowledge, and curiosity?”
 
“Feed them to a stray Tyranomon; I don't really give a damn what happens to them, foolish guinea pig. Then again, if I kill all of my guinea pigs, then I won't be able to make a profit from it. I shall save some humans to sacrifice and others to experiment on, and I think I'll start by getting rid of you two.”
 
Togemon and Kabuterimon were still fighting against Gigadramon, though the fight seemed pretty much one-sided, as Gigadramon was much stronger than the two put together. Ebemon had two main tentacles, and in each of them, he held a gun. He held it towards the five children, but pointed only one of them. The other gun was obviously for some other task. His first intent was to get rid of Koushirou and Mimi, since the two had once possessed a crest, and was a much bigger threat to his superior; although, he was considering keeping Koushirou alive for his own unusual pleasure and unethical reasons. He pulled the trigger, the blast heading towards Mimi.
 
Mimi stared, too shocked to move.
 
“Mimi-san, get out of the way!”
 
She closed her eyes as she awaited her fate, the beam of the ray-like gun making its way towards her. Before it could hit her, though, something dropped in from the roof and took the blast for her, shouting, “No!!” Mimi opened her eyes, which ended up widening.
 
“You fool!” Ebemon bellowed.
 
“Cyberdramon!!!!”
 
He fell over with a loud thump. Cyberdramon felt very dizzy, had sharp pain in center of his head, and his ears were aching with a ring.
 
“You imbecile! Why did you get in the front of my ray! This wasn't meant for Digimon! You'll more than likely die now.”
 
“No, Cyberdramon,” Mimi wailed, “why did you do that!”
 
Gigadramon, who had pretty much wiped the floor with Togemon and Kabuterimon listened in. He was curious as well.
 
“I am against our master,” he coughed weakly. “He wants to take over this world and yours. He is very hateful and kills anyone who defies him. He is worse than BelialVamdemon ever was, and I hate to see innocent Digimon, or humans for that matter, getting hurt for pointless or selfish reasons.”
 
“Cyberdramon...”
 
“The Chosen Children,” he coughed again as he weakly sat up, his speech becoming a bit slower, just as his breathing had grown labored, “is my world's only hope of getting back to normal.” He turned his head bashfully. “I also didn't want anything to happen to-to Mimi-chan.”
 
“After all of this time, my colleague turned out to be a weakling!” Gigadramon spat in disgust. “Answer me this, did you know that the boy was hiding in the tree house?”
 
“Yes...I knew...I didn't want you and Nohemon to find him.”
 
“And you really were going to set that blonde boy free earlier when I caught you?”
 
“I do not approve of such treachery!!! You have outlived your efficacy!”  Ebemon pointed the same gun at Cyberdramon. All of the children trembled, and shed tears; they knew what was in store for their hero. “I'll finish what I unintentionally started.”
 
After the beam hit him, a weird, gray liquid-like substance began to drain from Cyberdramon's left ear. He then began to violently shake, as if having a seizure. He really looked to be suffering, especially since he was now gagging. He held his head; it felt as if it were splitting.
 
“I can't believe he betrayed us, Ebemon-sama. He turned out to be a worthless adversary.”
 
“Insubordination is something I do not take kindly to. This is an interesting side effect, though. If he was human, I doubt he'd be going through this right now. He'd die instantly instead of suffering.”
 
After the episode, Cyberdramon collapsed to the cold floor, right beside Mimi. She held onto his huge arm, sobbing. “No, Cyberdramon!! I'm so sorry, Cybderdramon!” Her eyes grew wide as he began to fade away in her arms. “I'M SORRY!!!”
 
Mimi trembled as she continued to mumble, “I'm sorry, Cyberdramon.” She once again had to witness a death; one that she had indirectly caused. Miyako and the other children stared, their eyes also watery over the gruesome sight they'd just witnessed.
 
“Now, back to you children; I shall take your knowledge, but first, I'll extract your souls. I wouldn't mind it if some of you worked for me.” He called to his loyal minion. “Gigadramon, take care of those three! They'll make nice, loyal servants, especially the two boys. The blonde haired one is my guinea pig, and I'd like to keep him. The other one, according to my report, is Ichijouji Ken; the ex-Digimon Kaiser. That is what I was researching before joining you. I uploaded his information from our database, which was sent to us earlier. He is to remain alive for our master.”
 
“Wh-what?! What do you mean he wants me? I don't have a crest!”
 
“Quiet child!! Gigadramon!”
 
“Yes, Ebemon-sama.” Gigadramon wrapped himself around Miyako, Ken, and Michael, so that hey wouldn't try to interfere, who were trying their bests to get free.
 
“No, Mi...mi...”
 
“Kou...shi...rou...han...”
 
Both Togemon and Kabuterimon were so depleted of energy from the beating they'd received earlier, they couldn't even manage to stand up to help the children.
 
“Ebemon, you will not be getting my knowledge and I'll see to it that you won't get anyone else's, either! I won't allow you steal a person's soul, either. It is way too important and vital to a person.” 
 
Mimi rose from her spot on the floor and stood beside Koushirou. “And you don't care about others!” she added on, her pure heart now filled with hurt and regret over the events that had just taken place. “How could you do such a thing to Cyberdramon! I won't stand for that! I won't let you hurt anyone else that I care about! Cyberdramon was a great friend,” she lowered her voice, a bit regretful, “I'm just sorry that I didn't get the chance to let him know that.”
 
“The people of earth as well as the Digimon here need it! We won't allow you to hurt innocent people and Digimon!”
 
“I might not have as much knowledge as Koushirou-kun or Miyako-chan when it comes to computers, or as much knowledge when it comes to strategy and game play like Sora-san or Taichi-san, or I might not have as much knowledge as Jou-senpai when it comes to math and science, but it's something important to me, and I worked hard just like them to obtain that knowledge! I will help to protect everyone from the likes of you who wants to rob them of it! If you want it, you'll have to go through me first!!”
 
Ebemon yawned. “You children are starting to bore me. I should get this over with now, so spare me your sob story.”
 
Right at that second, the shapes of Koushirou and Mimi's crests showed up on their chests; Koushirou's Crest of Knowledge and Mimi's Crest of Purity (Sincerity) lit up.
 
Ken stared on in amazement. “What's going on?”
 
“Their crests,” Michael uttered, “they somehow managed to activate its powers.”
 
Next, Miyako's chest began to give off a strange glow, only a bit fainter than that of Koushirou and Mimi's. For her, it showed the Crest of Purity, but it faded away pretty quickly. After it did so, the crest-shape on Mimi's chest seemed to glow an even brighter green, while Koushirou's glowed its purplish haze.
 
The two obliviously took out their now rumbling Digivices. Due to all of the bright light, both Ebemon and Gigadramon had to shield their eyes, which was beneficial for the other three kids, as Gigadramon had no choice but to release his three prisoners.
 
“Koushirou, what's---”
 
“---going on?”
 
They faced one another and held out their Digivices, as if something was telling them to. A purple beam shot out from Koushirou's Digivice and a bright green one shout out from Mimi's. The two beams of light combined together, and headed towards Kabuterimon and Togemon.
 
`This energy,' Togemon noted in thought, `it's giving me my strength back.'
 
`This is quite invigorating. I feel as if I could fight off a whole group of Gigadramon.'
 
A bright light surrounded the area, and both Kabuterimon and Togemon felt something they never had before with this energy boost.
 
“Th-they're evolving!”  Ken pointed.
 
“To their perfect (ultimate) forms?” Miyako asked.
 
Michael shook his head. “No, I don't think so.”
 
“Gigadramon, what is going on!” screamed Ebemon while shielding his eyes from the bright light.
 
“I don't know. I can't see a thing, Ebemon-sama.”
 
“Kabuterimon, warp shinka...” An electrical sphere surrounded his entire mosquito-like body as he grew paler in color and even more gruesome than what he already was. He looked as if he could've passed for an alien in a sci-fi movie. “…Heracles Kabuterimon!”
 
“Togemon, warp shinka...” A flower bulb engulfed the cactus as she grew more humanoid like. She resembled an older version of Lilymon, only her body was more mature and womanly. Long, silky blonde, rose-decorated hair hanged loosely down her back, and draped around her shoulders, was a vined-whip, which she cracked threateningly. “…Rosemon!”
 
“Th-they evolved!” Koushirou blinked in amazement.
 
“They w-warp evolved!”
 
“Are these their ultimate (mega) forms?”  Koushirou took his Digivice and inserted it into the slot of his laptop to analyze them.
****
(Digi-Analyzer On)
 
*Heracles Kabuterimon: Waga na wa Heracles Kabuterimon dasu. Thanks to the realization of how important knowledge is to everyone from Koushirou-han, it helped me to evolve, along with the help of both Mimi-han and Miyako-han.
 
*Rosemon: Atashi wa Rosemon desu. Thanks to Mimi's pure heart, and wanting to put herself first in order to save others, she helped me to evolve, along with Miyako, who gave up some of the power from the Digimental of Purity. I also was helped by Koushirou's knowledge power, since he indirectly helped Mimi to realize the importance of it.
****
“According to this, Rosemon is a data type, known as, `the beautiful queen of flowers', and her special attack is `a whip of thorns that turns both mind and body into her slave'!
 
“Heracles Kabuterimon is a vaccine type, known for being a `powerful, proud insect warrior who destroys enemies with his giant kingly horn'!” Koushirou finished up.
 
“Who cares if they managed to evolve; Ebemon-sama, I shall take care of them. What could a giant bug or a weak-looking female do, anyway?”
 
Weak!!! I'll show you weak! *Thorn Whip!”
 
Rosemon swung her vine-whip, and lassoed Gigadramon. Due to the pressure from the vine, Gigadramon could barely move, and felt his metallic body crushing.
 
“Heracles Kabuterimon, attack now while Gigadramon is sustained!”
 
“Right,” the huge bug nodded. “*Giga Blaster!” He flapped his wings hard, and launched out an electrical attack that seemed like a more powerful version of *AtlurKabuterimon's “Horn Buster”.
 
“I don't care what you do to me, just as long as Ebemon-sama is able to carry out his plans, as well as our superior! As long as they reign, my death will not be in vain!”
 
The attack showed to be successful.  After the light cleared from the powerful attack, all that was left was Rosemon's whip.  “I'm glad to be rid of him,” Heracles Kabuterimon muttered as he landed beside Rosemon.
 
“It's your turn now,” Rosemon threatened, retrieving her whip. “You tried to hurt Mimi!”
 
“As well as Koushirou-han and the others! We won't allow you to do anymore damage!”
 
“You would actually dare to try and harm me? I thought you all had gone antiviolence and had become pacifists. I know of how your human partners had trouble letting you fight against `bad Digimon' and would try to go out of the way to spare them. I'm surprised you even had the nerve to kill off Gigadramon.”
 
“For you, and those like you, who isn't being controlled by anything, and doing these things of your own free will, we make an exception for.”
 
“She's right. The Digimon at the time were being controlled and forced to attack us, there was no need to resort to something so drastic. Besides, you willingly worked for the Dark Masters years ago for selfish reasons, and just like before, you're, willingly, working for the enemy. We'd be better off without you.”
 
Ebemon chuckled darkly at the threats. “I know you won't be able to do anything to me.” Right before their eyes, Ebemon vanished into thin air. “You'll have to find me first,” his voice echoed, as the room went completely dark. The darkness left, somewhat, and the kids and Digimon found themselves floating around in what seemed to be space.
 
“Where are we?” Ken asked no one in particular. “Where did Ebemon go?”
 
“Wait, I know this place! I was in a place like this when I met him before.”
 
“But Koushirou, where are we? It's like we're floating around in space.”
 
“We can't possibly be in space,” Ken pointed out. “If we were, we'd be dead by now from the lack of oxygen.”
 
“He's right, Mimi-sama, we would've imploded.”
 
“But like Mimi said, it still looks like we're out in space. We're surrounded by meteors, planets, and stars.”
 
“Of course,” they heard Ebemon say in a more, robotic Vadermon-like voice. “I like to have my fun too, and I don't want you all ruining it,” he laughed playfully. “I've decided to spare the one named Koushirou. I want him in my possession like before. And I, of course, will spare the ex -Digimon Kaiser, since I was given orders to, if I were to ever come across him.”
 
“Don't hurt them,” Rosemon commanded, while trying to figure out Ebemon's current location.
 
“Fight us instead!”
 
“Gladly!” A bunch of meteors and asteroids seemed to fly at them from out of no place. Both Heracles Kabuterimon and Rosemon tried their bests to block them all off and to keep the children safe. It was tough to maneuver due to the lack of gravity, but they managed to destroy them all, leaving only debris. Heracles Kabuterimon pretty much zapped them, while Rosemon used her thorny whip to puncture them. Ebemon laughed manically, as he sent out more towards them, amused over the fact that they couldn't see him.
 
“We have to find a way out of here!”
 
“Don't worry, Miyako-kun, I think I already have. Ebemon is nothing but an upgrade of his former self, and so is his shop where he sells his junk. Everything in this place was being run by computers, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was some type of holographic image created by a computer with good computer software.”
 
“But how do we find the source? And how do we crack the program, Izumi-senpai? There's no place to plug your laptop in to even try it.”
 
“It's a long-shot, but I think I can do this without plugging it into anything. I have my old data stored on here from my first adventure. I might can hack into the Digital World's network, this sector specifically, figure out what program is running within this area, and disable it.”
 
It was odd looking, but Koushirou turned on his laptop and began to type away on it, trying every hacking trick he knew, while their Digimon companions continued to block off the meteors and such that Ebemon was tossing out at them. Luckily, Koushirou managed to break into Ebemon's network, even though he wasn't physically plugged into it. The wireless was working pretty well at that particular moment. “Just as I presumed, this is nothing but a computer program, which makes me wonder if this could've been the case the last time I encountered him. Oh well; now, to disable it...” A few more moments went by as he typed in some more commands. He then pushed the enter key. The illusionary world vanished and Ebemon was in sight again.
 
“Wow, we weren't even floating,” Michael muttered while scratching his head.
 
“Way to go, Koushirou!” Mimi cheered.
 
“Damn you children for ruining my fun! I'll get what I want from you even if it kills you!” He pulled out the gun again, and fired it. “Brain Rupture!” 
 
“I'll take care of this. You all stand back. Heracles Kabuterimon, protect Mimi-chan and the others!” He nodded, and did as instructed.
 
“Be careful, Rosemon.”
 
“Don't worry Mimi,” she gave her a reassuring smile, “I will.”
 
The group backed up, while Rosemon once again took out her prickly vine. “Thorn Whip!” It was a bit different this time, as she didn't wrap anyone. Instead, she cracked it, and the thorns on the whip shot out in almost all directions (it never once went behind her where HK and the kids were), blasting pretty much everything in the room. She was hoping that she would end up hitting Ebemon in the process, and when it did, which cut a few of his tentacles, she used another attack of hers...
 
“Roses Rapier!!”
 
She pulled out one of the many roses that decorated her long, flowing hair and held it in her gloved hand. The thorns on the stem of the rose were razor sharp. The thorns then shot itself out like the blades of a knife, and hit the robotic creature, slightly knocking him back in the process.
 
“Okay, Heracles Kabuterimon, you can finish him off now while he's weakened!”
 
He took to the sky once more, and swooped down onto the annoying Digimon. “Giant Scissors!” He used his pincers to slice off Ebemon's metal oblong head which rolled a short distance from what was left of his tentacle body. The kids turned their heads at the gruesome sight, gray blood spurting from his severed neck.
 
“I don't die so easily now, do I?” Ebemon's head laughed hysterically. “You guys still lost! Sure you've ruined my dreams of getting back my cute, and loving, redheaded specimen...”
 
Koushirou shuddered after he'd made that statement. He found it a bit disturbing how obsessed and overly infatuated Ebemon seemed to be with him now.
 
“...and becoming the richest Digimon in both worlds, but my master will succeed in his plans, and I can always be reconfigured.”
 
His body was still mobile, and he still had his Brain Rupture gun in hand. He shot it at Heracles Kabuterimon, but he dodged it quite easily. “You are becoming a real nuisance to me, Ebemon.” He used Giga Blaster on Ebemon's head. After the head was destroyed, his body eerily stopped moving and fell over, finlly vanishing.
 
“Finally,” Rosemon praised as she devolved back to Tanemon. Heracles Kabuterimon devolved as well.
 
“Oh my! Tanemon, Motimon!” Mimi rushed over to smother the two in hugs. “You did a wonderful job. Thank you for protecting us.”
 
Everyone else congratulated the two as well, and Koushirou mentioned how he was surprised that the two hadn't devolved further back than what they had. Glad the ordeal was over they all exited the factory, trying to figure out what to do next. Mimi, though, began to cry.
 
“What's wrong, Mimi-han?”
 
“It's Cyberdramon,” she sniffled. “I want to do something to remember and thank him by.”
 
Koushirou nodded to her. “I know how you feel, Mimi-san. It's just like when we lost some of our Digimon friends when fighting against the Dark Masters.”
 
She and the others made a small grave for their friend in back of the factory, underneath one of the shadiest trees they could find. `This is for you, Cyberdramon.' Mimi was kneeled down by the grave, praying. `Thank you for everything.'
 
“So I'm guessing you're going to say that Ebemon, Gigadramon, and Cyberdramon weren't worthy either,” they heard a female voice say.
 
“No, they weren't,” a voice belonging to that of a male Digimon replied. “Ebemon had plenty of chances, but he lost out to all of them because he was playing too much.”
 
The kids turned to see a teenage girl and a Digimon by her side standing on the limb of the tree beside the one they had just made the grave under. The teen girl, whose shiny, jet-black hair was tied back tightly in a single pony-tail, was wearing what looked to be typical, modern-day ninja attire - a dark, jujutsu type uniform - and wielding a katana.
 
Miyako, Mimi, and Koushirou stared at the Digimon in confusion. “Wizarmon?”
 
“That does it!” He threw down his staff aggravatingly. “I am so sick of people calling me Wizarmon! I am Sorcerymon! I'm much stronger than that clown ever was!”
 
“Who is that girl?” Michael asked. `She's kind of cute.'
 
“I think I've seen her before. I'm pretty sure I've seen her on our school's webpage.”
 
“It's…it's…”
 
“…Meihui-san!” Koushirou breathed out, finishing Miyako's statement.
 
Meihui gave them a wicked smile. “Hi there; it's time to kill you all, especially Inoue! I'd recognize those ugly glasses anyplace!
 
“Socerymon-sama, you know what to do next.”
 
Sorcerymon nodded as he formed a powerful, dark sphere of energy within his right hand. He then launched the attack straight for Miyako. She stared at the slow-moving ball of energy coming towards her.  The girl felt her feet glued on the spot, frozen with fear.
 
“Miyako-kun!” 
 
Koushirou started towards Miyako, when Sorcerymon shouted, “Do not interfere!” He formed another sphere, only with his left hand, and used that on the unsuspecting Koushirou, who was more concerned about Miyako, than anything Sorcerymon was saying or doing.
 
“Koushirou, look out!” Mimi rushed to Koushirou, knocking him down in the process to avoid being hit. When the smoke cleared, Mimi had Koushirou pinned to the ground, a big hole right in front of where the attack had hit. As for the other attack, Miyako's attention was no longer on it, and was on Koushirou's almost being harmed. She seemed to have completely forgotten it even coming towards her.
 
“Nooo, Miyako-san!” The young Ken ran towards Miyako, his arm outstretched...
****
Gomamon: RP, please tell me you're not going to end it there.
 
RP: I sure am, Gomamon.
 
Gomamon: But it's a cliffhanger! What's going to happen to Miyako?
 
RP: To find that out, you just have to read the next installment.
 
Gomamon: Has anyone ever told you that you're evil.
 
RP: Yep, and I'm proud of it. Nya!
Author's Notes
 
Note 1: Mega Blaster is the original name for Electro Shocker.
***
Noe 2: Prickly Bang Bang, is the original name for Needle Spray.
***
Note 3: I hope that made sense. I just hope I can explain it more thoroughly here. It's like Mimi helped Togemon to evolve with Koushirou's help, and vice-versa for Koushirou and Kabuterimon. They have that extra energy boost, and to add more to it, Miyako, obliviously, donated some of her powers from her Digimental of Purity. To continue on with this goofy set of circumstances, let us say that she always had the qualities and traits to possess the Digimental of Knowledge, and donated that too. She just didn't get it since Iori did.
 
If you don't care much for this scenario, then nya! It took me a while to come up with a way to activate their crests, and I really wanted at least two of the old group to have Digimon reaching the ultimate (mega) level outside of Taichi, Yamato, Takeru, Hikari, and I definitely didn't want Daisuke or Ken of the newer group to have ultimates (megas). So, there you go, an explanation, and for those of you who don't know this, Heracles Kabuterimon (Hercules Kabuterimon) is Tentomon's ultimate (mega) and Rosemon is Palmon's confirmed ultimate (mega). I know, I know, y'all probably already knew that.
***
Note 4: For the record, when this story was originally written, I'd never seen any of Rosemon's attacks because one had yet to appear in the show or any of the movies, and I didn't keep up with the V-Tamers manga, where one of the characters Taichi encounters has one as a partner. That aside, I just knew of these attacks by name based on the cards, so I made up what the attacks could possibly be like. Same goes for Hercules Kabuterimon and any other Digimon featured in this fic who wasn't shown for neither Digimon Adventure nor Digimon Adventure 02.
***
Note 5: Okay, here's some more info on HK (I'm going to use that from now on). He actually does have an attack called Giga Blaster, but I'm sure it looks nothing like Metal Greymon's Giga Blaster (Giga Destroyer, originally). Oh, and "AtlurKabuterimon" is MegaKabuterimon's original name. It's pretty much pronounced, “Ultra Kabuterimon”.