Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ The Truth about Musuko. ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
 
Jun was surprised to have all the others burst in her office at closing time, when she was about to head home.
 
A Doctor's life wasn't really that easy!
 
Jun was even more surprised when she found out it was her younger brother who had been taking the children.
 
Now he was making copies of them and their Digimon, and the started an Army on the Moon with the goal of Dominating all couples in the world.
 
However, the others were all surprised to figure out that Jun was aware of Davis' Psychic Powers all along.
 
“I think it's time you told us what's going on Jun!” snapped Tai. “We all have a lot of questions about Davis!”
 
“And I think we should start off with most important one!” added Kari. “Just Who is Davis' son, Musuko?”
 
“We know you were present at his birth, but we all know Davis never dated a woman in his life!” said Mimi.
 
“But then how is possible for that kid to look exactly like Davis in every single way!” added Sora.
 
Jun remained silent. Did she dare to break a promise to her brother? Especially seeing as what he had now become.
 
“Look Jun, just come out and say it already!” snapped Yolei. “We want to know who Musuko is?” added Ken
 
“It's a lot more horrifying than you could ever imagine!” said Jun beginning to sound afraid.
 
Suddenly, Joe looked up. “I think I know the answer!” he said. He looked Jun straight in the eye.
 
“Jun… is he… a Copy?”
 
“You got it!” answered Jun. “He's Davis' clone alright!!!”
 
Thunder shook the skies, as a heavy rain began to fall. “WHAT… HIS CLONE?” Snapped TK.
 
Jun nodded, and began to tell the story.
 
* * *
 
Shortly after Kari got married to Tenshin, Davis lost all hope in ever having a family of his own.
 
But he was the only Motomiya male left in the family, it was his job to carry on the family name!
 
Plus he wanted to have someone to inherit his fortune, and someone to keep him company.
 
But he didn't have the heart to adopt a child, he wanted a child he could call his own.
 
However he was aware that the Women at W.D.G (Women. Doctor. Guild) had made a breakthrough in the process of cloning.
 
Jun was the chief of all the Doctors there, and she warned Davis that the process had never before been successfully tested before.
 
But after showing her so much money, and seeing as how he was desperate fora child, Jun and her collogues performed the process.
 
Davis was wired to a load of machines, and electrical impulses were sent throughout his body.
In the end, Davis was barely alive, but he also spawned an egg. A special one filled with all his genetic material.
 
Musuko, was the Product of that egg; A Perfect genetic Copy of Davis, but it also cam with a price, and a side effect.
 
The first was…
 
The Electrical waves had Damaged Davis'sperm sample very badly, that was very critical.
 
Sperm was what was necessary for man to create a baby with another woman.
 
 
However, while the average man produces over One million a day… after the treatment, Davis can't even produce 100.
 
Now Davis would never be able to create a child with a woman even if he tried forever.
 
He wouldn't even be able to clone himself anymore, or he would die himself.
 
* * *
 
That was heart breaking…
 
Davis still loved Kari, and she went beyond his reach, so Davis had sacrificed any hopes of having more children to make at least one.
 
That explained everything as to Davis never talked to any of them again, and why he was so angry.
 
Jun continued the story…
 
* * *
 
The electricity damaged Davis' sperm, but when Musuko's egg had popped out of him…
 
The intensity and rapid increase of his brain waves of the cloning process were what gave Davis those powers of his.
 
However, it was Musukothat was the source of Davis' power, as it was Musuko who gave them to Davis.
 
So if Musuko dies, then Davis will lose all his powers, Forever!!!
 
So Davis decided to get revenge on the world for putting him in the spot, and his first goal was to make the Digi destined suffer!
 
First he would need to assemble an Army, that was where the cloning came in.
 
Jun and her colleagues worked themachines, so they could duplicate original people a lot safer.
 
Davis decided it would be nicer if Musuko had more kids like himself to play with at times.
 
The Machines did not have the power to clone a clone, so Musuko was actually… One of a Kind.
 
So Davis decided to take the Children of the Digi destined, and clone them. Musuko did have fun with the others, until he found out what their parents had done to Davis.
 
But the company who made the machines refused to give him anything, and that's when it all went bad.
 
Davis had finally snapped from suppressing the stress and pain from his life, and his anger was out of control.
 
Using his powers, Davis destroyed the lab, injured ,any of the workers, and carried the machine off with him.
 
Over the next few years, Davis closed down his Noodle works, and started constructing everything necessary to make his army possible.
 
He also stole, and hijacked many military weapons, vehicles, and other stuff.
 
* * *
 
Jun wrapped up the story as the Rain had stopped, and everything had dried up, it was clear outside again.
 
* * *
 
“I knew all this, because I dropped in on him one evening and discovered everything” said Jun.
 
“He forced me into secrecy, and threatened to kill me if word got out he was starting and evil empire.”
 
Everyone had heard enough, it was clear to them that Davis had to be overthrown… or at least snapped back into his old self.
 
“So that's why you said It's all your fault!” said Tai to Kari, his sister nodded her head sadly.
 
“Kari, you're not alone in this!” said TK, “We all had our fair share of making fun of Davis!”
 
Suddenly, Matt came back from a phone call he had been taking with the General at NASA!
 
“What's the situation Matt?” asked Sora, “When are you going to the moon to get the kids?”
 
Matt looked at everyone sadly. “Gabbumon, could you tell them please!” he cried. “Sure Matt.” Said Gabbumon. “We're won't be going back to the moon anytime soon!”
 
“WHAT!!!!” everyone screamed.
 
Matt flipped on the radio and there was world wide news alert about what happened in Florida!
 
“A Gigantic Unidentified Flying Object was seen above NASA Tonight, and had destroyed all the rocket ships in the area!”
 
“The once pound NATIONAL AIR SPACE AGENCY has been completely closed down, and until further notice… all Space expeditions have grounded!”
 
* * *
 
Matt turned off the radio. “What he said! We're stuck!”
 
Everyone realized that they were stuck, with no Ships left, they couldn't get to the moon!
 
Even if they had, they had the matter of the Red Ribbon Army. By now, Davis must've made hundreds of kid and Digimon clones.
 
On top of it all, they couldn't just leave the Earth either. The Red Ribbon Army was threatening it!
 
“What are we going to do!” cried Kari, “More like… What can we do!” cried Tai!!