Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Problems!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT.
 
 
The Next day, Serenity and Ryu from the Coast Guard that Jaden was found, but he was hurt pretty badly, but he would live.
 
Serenity's entire wedding was ruined. The Red Ribbon Army had not only destroyed what was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, but hurt her dear friend, Jaden.
 
However, Serenity knew that in a sense, it was she who really brought this on him, if only she gave Jaden a chance years ago!
 
* * *
 
A few months later…
 
The Digi destined had improved their battle strengths a lot over the past few months, and was able to out match the Army.
 
 
Izzy studied a piece of fabric from one of the clones suits left behind in battle, to find out what it was.
 
It turned out to be so many ordinary fabrics blended together to form a really powerful suit!
 
It could keep absolutely everything out of it. Heat, Coldness, Water,
of course it still required you put on a helmet to go into space with it!
 
It was even more than just Bullet-Proof. It was Flame-proof, Shock-Proof, and a lot more.
 
In fact, the only possible thing it couldn't stand up to was an gigantic head on attack!
 
* * *
 
Sora, being the greatest Fashion designer.
 
She gathered all the fabrics needed, and after a while she was able to make copies of the suit for everyone, even the Digimon.
 
Plus Izzy was able to reprogram the Digivices to detect the energy admitted by artificial beings… like the clones.
 
This way, they would be able to tell if the clones were coming, and where they would strike next.
 
The tables were tuning! The Red Ribbon army was beginning to have difficulties in destroying couples.
 
* * *
 
A few weeks later… Back at Red Ribbon Army Headquarters, Davis was growling like a banshee.
 
The Silver, White, Blue, and Yellow divisions had all failed in their missions.
 
They did ruin the weddings, but had to retreat without the valuables from the wedding, and a lot of the clones had been killed.
 
Luckily Davis still had his cloning machines, so if any of his clones ever got destroyed in battle, he would just use the original kid to make another.
 
Still, the other Digi destined had indeed become an obstacle in his way from ruining couples all over the world.
 
* * *
I Davis' main office…
 
General's Blue an White, Colonel Silver, and Captain Yellow: Takato, Takuya, Hennery, and Joanne had all returned from the cloning machine.
 
Davis just sent them all back to their posts on the base, but did increase their on duty time as punishment for failing!
 
“I can't believe this!” he snarled at his desk. “What else could go wrong today?”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile at the R.R Space-station orbiting the Earth, things we very much going wrong.
 
Tommy-57 was looking inside at the wiring of a broken computer system, the one that made the whole station work.
 
Without it, the Red Ribbon Army was powerless to find any couples, or Earth signals to base.
 
“It's no good, the fault goes right though the circuit!” said Tommy-57 to, “We'll have to work on the antenna outside as well!”
 
The real Tanya/ Admiral Violet, in charge of the brigade at the station, cast her eyes downward.
 
“I don't like the idea of telling the Commander we're off the air!” she said. “I guess I better do it now, and get it over with!”
 
She turned on the emergency generator, and picked up the radio. “Red Ribbon Headquarters, From Space-Observatory-3… come in please!!”
 
* * *
 
Back on the Moon… You can bet your boots when Davis heard the reports , he was madder than ever.
 
“What do you mean they'll be off the air for FOUR HOURS!!!” he grumbled. “That's what it said, Sir.” said The Real Tommy/ Lieutenant Green.
 
“Well don't just stand there! Put me through to them at once!” growled Davis, “Yes, Sir!”
 
* * *
 
Back at the Satellite, Tommy-57 removed his cape, and equipped himself with all the tools he needed to fix the antenna, all he needed was his helmet.
 
Before he set off to the airlock, the radio went off. “S.O.3 from H.Q… S.O.3 from H.Q; come in!”
 
Admiral Violet picked up the radio. “This is Space Observatory 3; Go ahead H.Q!” she said. “Commander Red wishes to speak to you!”
 
“This is Commander Red!” said Davis over the speaker.
 
“Now listen… I want that space-station repaired in the shortest possible time! If not, then sooner! Is that that understood?”
 
“Yes. Crystal Sir. We're going to send Tommy-57 outside!” said Tanya. “Then get to it, will you… Red Out!”
 
“Shesh, what a Grouch!” but that was not important. Tommy-57 seven already attacked the helmet part to his suit and was ready to go.
 
Tanya had been trying to persuade him to let her do it, but Tommy-51 only took orders from Davis or the real Tommy.
 
Besides, Tommy told her that if she were to die out there, there would be no way of bringing he back. She was the original Tanya, and he was a clone of the Tommy's.
 
He was expandable, and she was not, end of discussion. Tommy-57 climbed inside the Airlock, and shut the door behind him.
 
Soon, the outer door opened and he climbed outside. The view of the Earth form there was beautiful, but he had work to do!
 
He pressed a switch on his belt which made his jet pack start up and give him a slight little push forward.
 
Soon, he was at the top of the station, and at the disaster zone. The antenna was damaged alright.
 
“51… Are you okay? asked Admiral Violet over the radio. “Yes, I'm just fine. I see the damage!”
 
“Okay, but make sure you fasten down your safety-ropes. We don't want you drifting off into space now!”
 
“I already doubled checked, I'll be just fine!” Said Tommy-51. “I'm going to get started out here!”
 
“Okay, We'll do the same from in here!” said Admiral Violet, “But don't stay out there too long, your air supply won't last forever!”
 
As scary as that was, Tommy faced up to it as the brave little soldier he was, and was about to set to work.
 
His tool pack was located on the left leg of his suit. Inside, were assorted wrenches and other stuff.
 
He took out the biggest one, and began his tinkering on the antenna.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile, back on the Moon…
 
Just because the Satellite was off the air, didn't mean the Red Ribbon army couldn't still operate.
 
In fact… in one of the castle laboratories. Joey/ Officer Black, and his team of clones were working on a new project.
 
One that could help them in situations as this, and that would eliminate the other Digi destined once and for all.
 
* * *
 
Davis was sulking in his cabin in Palace# 8. So much was happening to him, it hurt to think of how things could've turned out.
 
He could've been with Kari, he would still have his noodle business, and wouldn't be the nasty mess he was in now.
 
Still… that was all a dream that never came true and would never in a million years.
 
Besides, as far as Davis was concerned, Kari had nothing he wanted from her anymore.
 
She betrayed him by marrying another, and for all her teasing. nothing she could say or do would convince him to come back to Earth.
 
 
Davis walked over to the other side of the room where his son Musuko was sleeping soundly in bed.
 
Davis smiled down at his little boy and gently stroked his head as not to wake him.
 
“I have all I need, right here!” he whispered softly.