Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ Escape from the Moon! ( Chapter 17 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
 
By this point, the Digi destined and Koji were all gathering around a gigantic palace in the shape of a tower.
 
“They're up there, alright!” said Koji as he and his mother ran to join the gang.
 
Another one of the clones overhead fire his gun and shot Kari's helmet, but didn't breakthrough.
 
“You're going to regret it if I come up there!” she yelled, causing the clone to hide in fear. “I…Don't think anything can stop those guys!” he cried.
 
* * *
 
Back in the main Command deck. The situation had gotten even worse that it had before.
 
“Half our soldiers are gone, and we didn't stop them from reaching Palace #8, Sir!” cried Angewomon-18.
 
“Your attitude stinks!” snarled Davis, “You may have lost confidence in this army, but I know it can still win.”
 
“Come Musuko! We're going to Palace #8!”
 
“Yes, Father!”
 
* * *
 
Davis and his son had taken the secret passage to the top of the tower and emerged in the room where the Digimon were sound asleep in tubes of water.
 
“I guarantee these Digimon aren't going anywhere!” said Davis, but Musuko had other thoughts.
 
“Lets face the facts. Dad.” He cried, “We're in trouble! We really tried, but those guys are just too much to handle.”
 
“And remember… they took out our best people while we were hurting other couples.”
 
“Are they really worth all this trouble, Father?”
 
Davis did not answer.
 
* * *
 
Down below, the others had already entered the palace, and were taking out the guards.
 
“SINPERS, READY!!!” cried Angemon-17, but even with all that, the clones ended up dead, allowing the Digi destined to smash through the ceiling with Imperialdramon.
 
“Forget this I quit!” cried another clone as he ran away with his team of Digimon clones.
 
* * *
 
Up at the top, Davis and Musuko were watching on the Screen. “What, Is Going On Here?” snapped Davis.
 
“They Don't Even Know What An Elevator's For… BUT THEIR TEARING THROUGH MY ARMY LIKE THEY WERE PAPER CUT OUTS!!!”
 
Davis couldn't believe it; Hundreds of highly trained supper-clones losing to a mere 12 Digi destined and one oversized Digimon.
 
“Father!” cried Musuko, “Sensors report that the Soldiers are evacuating!!!”
 
“WHAT?!” snapped Davis. He raced over to the window, and saw many Digimon flying away, and the kids boarding the ships.
 
“THIS ISN'T A DEMOCRACY… GET THEM BACK HERE!!!”
 
Musuko tapped on the Microphone for the P.A.
 
“Attention All Personal…Return to your posts, and that's an Order!
Failure to Obey this direct order, is punishable by DEATH!!!”
 
The clones didn't care, they continued on until they were all safely away from the base, and away from the Moon.
 
“Those Traitors!!!”, Snapped Davis, “Every last one of them, WORTHLESS!!!”
 
He quickly activated the auto-destruct on all the ships out there, and blew the Kids, and Digimon clones into dust.
 
“Dad!” said Musuko, “It's official now; We've had it! We may as well make our escape while we still have the chance!”
 
Davis was out of options, but he did however have one last idea up his sleeve for the others.
 
He quickly ordered Musuko get his Giant Crystal-shaped ship ready take off, and have it read to take the Digimon with them.
 
 
Musuko got everything ready just as the Digi destined smashed through the room with their guns still loaded.
 
They all took off their helmets.
 
“Okay Davis, You've had it!” snapped Tai. “Put Your hands over your head, now!”
 
Surprisingly, Davis did as he was told.
 
“Where's Musuko, and our Digimon?” snapped Yolei. “They're safe.” Answered Davis, “Now shut up! Your fight is with me!”
 
“Forget it Davis!” snarled TK. “Your Army has been destroyed, and we out match you greatly!”
 
“Davis please.” Cried Kari struggling to keep her gun pointing at him, “Please just come quietly!”
 
 
Davis began scratching his head. “You may have beaten the army, but I can't help think you've all forgotten something.”
 
The others didn't understand.
 
“Well.. then maybe… I SHALL REMIND YOU!!!” At once, his eyes began to glow, and he swatted all the guns out their hands.
 
“Oh no, We forgot!” cried Ken as Davis began pulling him and the others into the air, “Davis…still has…Psychic Powers!”
 
“You bet I do!” snapped Davis, “And its rare that I have to use them anymore, but you've all left me with no choice!”
 
Davis swung his arm and hurled them all clean into the brick wall, “Now it all ends here!!!” he yelled. “MUSUKO!!!!”
 
Musuko nodded from in the ship above them, and lowed a small elevator lift to his father.
 
Everyone got up just in time to see Davis pound on giant red button on the wall causing the WARNING BUZZER, and lights to go off again.
 
That's when a large timer above the switch began counting down…“The Complex Will Self-Destruct!!!”cried a computerized voice.
 
2:00…1:59…1:58…
 
TK, Tai, and Matt got up quickly and began firing at Davis, but it was too late; he already shut himself up in the lift
 
The lift went up through a hole in the ceiling, followed by the tube with the Digimon inside them going up too.
 
With a loud thunderous roar, that same Crystal-shaped ship Davis had used to get to the moon took off into Space.
 
 
The entire base began quivering violently. “COME ON, WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!” cried Matt.
 
The others, quickly scrambled to their feet, and began racing down to Imperialdramon.
 
“THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BLOW!!!”
 
 
Explosions from every corner of he base, and all the reaming clones scrambled in fear.
 
…1:17…1:16…1:15…
 
“The Complex Will Self-Destruct!!!”
 
“COME ON YOU GUYS… MOVE IT!!!” cried Imperialdramon as he took the others aboard his chest cab!
 
“WE'RE IN!!!” cried Tai… “GET MOVING!!!”
 
Imperialdramon took off from the ground as the explosions got even bigger, and rocks started tumbling down from above.
 
“The Complex Will Self-Destruct!!!”
 
...31…30…29…
 
 
With all the children and the Digi destined safely aboard, Imperialdramon just smashed clean through the glass dome, and got away from the moon as fast as he could.
 
…3….2…1…“00”
 
ABOUT ONE FITFTH OF THE MOON GLOWED BRIGHTLY AS RED RIBBON ARMY HEADQUARTES EXPLODED!!!
 
 
“Talk about finishing off with a bang!” said Imperialdramon as he entered the Earth's atmosphere.
 
The Adults were overjoyed to have their children back, but they didn't forget that Davis got away with the Digimon.
 
This wasn't over yet!
 
But right now, they had to get their children home to the hospital. They all looked in pretty bad shape.
 
Plus, they needed to plan for the next battle, but how to beat a man with Psychic capabilities was thought to be impossible!
 
What could they do?