Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ No more mistakes ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER NINETEEN
 
 
Back on Earth… All of Obadiah Japan had broken out into complete panic over what happened.
 
The news had sent out the report worldwide…
 
“The once Nefarious Red Ribbon Army is no longer a threat to our major worlds!”
 
“However… the very same Unidentified Flying Object that had destroyed the Rockets at NASA was seen over the Obadiah Hospital tonight!”
 
“According to Eye witnesses, the Commander of the U.F.O was also the Commander in chief of the Red Ribbon Army… Daisuke Motomyia!”
 
* * *
 
The news continued long into the night, but the Digi destined were more concerned about what to do.
 
It was 11:30pm, only thirty minutes to go before Davis came back, and they still had no idea of what to do.
 
They couldn't just trick Davis into handing over the Digimon for fake kids… He was Psychic!
 
“Hey… where's Kari?” asked Tai. “She said she needed some fresh air, and went out to the balcony.” Said TK.
 
Sure enough, she was there staring off into space. The others decided to head into the next room to give her some space.
 
 
Kari never thought it would have to come down to this. It seemed that the only way to get Davis back to them was to confront him… once and for all.
 
But how could they do that, he was angry and vengeful, not to mention full of wicked powers.
 
Even if he were defenseless, Kari didn't know if she could bring herself to hurt Davis. She did still care for him, and wanted to help him.
 
And to think, it was all her fault that this whole mess was made in the first place.
 
“Well… no more mistakes this time!” Kari said while trying to fight the tears, “I'll do whatever it takes to get you back Davis, even…if it means hurting you!”
 
Kari rekindled herself, and went off to prepare for the upcoming battle, unaware that Koji heard every word of this.
 
* * *
 
11:59 pm, all the Digi destined headed out the Hospital site where Davis had instructed.
 
“HERE WE ARE DAVIS!!!” yelled Tai, “SHOW YOURSELF!!!!”
 
The town clock began chiming TWELVE, and then… the Sky was covered in black clouds again… all the lights went out… and there was the ship.
 
As it slowly descended toward the ground below, Davis' voice seemed to vibrate through the air.
 
“HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!! Well, well, right on time!” he hissed, “Greetings Digi destined. Greetings Koji!”
 
“KOJI!!!!” everyone cried, they looked around, and Koji was there in his suit ready to go with them.
 
“Koji, what are you doing here?” asked Kari, “You were told to stay with your Aunt Jun!”
 
Koji shook his head, “I can't just sit there while you all go into Danger!” he cried, “I want to help you!”
 
“Help?” said Sora, “Koji, the only way you're helping is by giving Davis exactly what he wants!”
 
Suddenly, a beam of blue light surrounded everyone and lifted them all up off the ground, right into the Ship.
 
 
From in the Hospital, Jun, and the Seniors saw the whole thing. “No, Guys!!” cried Jun.
 
“There's nothing we can do now!” cried her Dad, “It's all up to them now!” added Mr. Kamiya.
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile, in a dank dark room aboard the Ship, everyone awoke to the sound of footsteps coming their way.
 
They all stood to their feet, and saw him. “Davis!” mumbled Tai, “So we meet again!” said Davis.
 
“Don't forget me!” chirped Musuko as he came from behind his father. “And don't forget the Digimon!” said Davis as he raised his arm.
 
This caused the Digimon to all slowly descend in their tubes of water from each corner of the room.
 
“Davis, You monster!” snapped Cody, “What do you plan to do with them?”
 
“That's for me to know, and you to decide!” said Davis, “For now that you're all here… the battle can begin!”
 
“Battle…what battle?” asked Imperialdramon. “I've decided to have a little pity on you all.” answered Davis.
 
“We shall settle this in one final Showdown, you all against me. If you win, you can have the Digimon back, and go free.”
 
“…but fail… and I will take back you kids, and start another Army; and this time, you won't be able to stop me… for you won't be alive.”
 
“What?” snapped Joe, “Are you saying… You're going to KILL US!!!” added TK.
 
“HM…M…M…M! Yes!” said Davis, “This way, not only am I going to gain back the kids…”
 
He pointed at them all, “I'm going to be rid of you guys, once and for all!” he sniggered.
 
“And one more thing… I may be a monster, but it was all of you who made me this way!!
 
Everyone didn't like the sound of this, but it seemed they had no choice, they would have to agree to the all or Nothing ending.
 
“Now listen you guys!” said Imperialdramon, “It makes more sense if I take him on, so I want you all to get somewhere safe.”
 
Everyone nodded, and all heading into a corner of the room except for Koji and Ken… it was their battle too.
 
Davis also winked at Musuko to do something.
 
Musuko nodded, and hopped over into a sort of a bubble shaped control box. Once inside, he rode it like an elevator to the top of the room.
 
Now that the battle floor was clean, and Koji and Ken got inside Imperialdramon's chest cab…
 
“WE'RE READY TO FIGHT YOU, DAVIS!” they shouted.
 
“HM…M…M…M…M!!!”
 
* * *
 
A loud rumbling sound escaped from the ship outside as it slowly ascended back up into the sky.
 
All the Seniors and cried out to their Kids…
 
“TAI….KARI…KOJI!!!”
 
“MATT…TK!!!!”
 
“SORA!!!”
 
“MIMI!!!”
 
“JOE!!!”
 
“IZZY!!!”
 
“YOLEI!!!”
 
“CODY!!!”
 
“KEN!!!”
 
“DAVIS!!!”
 
“You guys we've got to do something!” cried Jun. “Once they go into Space, we won't be able to help them!”
 
“I'm calling the police!” said Mr. Kamiya,
 
“Now what the heck are they going to do?!” protested Mr. Ishida, “More likely what can they do!!”
 
“STOP IT!!!” snapped Mr. Kamiya. “That Davis, had caused us enough trouble already, and I don't care if he isn't sane or not!”
 
“He hurts people, and I wan the ground forces to be here if our kids bring him back!”
 
Jun and the Motomiya's looked heart struck. Sure Davis has done some pretty horrible stuff, but he was just confused.
 
They really didn't want him thrown in jail, not even if he blew up the Earth so no one was left.
 
The argument did rage, but in the end, the cops were there on the street awaiting the return of the Digi destined.
 
“I don't like the looks of this!” said Jun, “I just hope Davis will be alright!”