Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Dark Journey ❯ Frontier Savers ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6 Frontier savers
 
Touma glanced down at the message on screen. Some kind of foreign, unidentified, search program had just identified him, and sent him a message. The message, displayed on screen, requested that, if he was indeed Touma H. Norstein, he activate a connection stored in the search program. Touma, after Double, triple, and quadruple, and even quintuple checking the search program, decided to activate the connection. What he got was a series of 3 live videos. One room was half shrouded in Darkness, and the man in it had on a black tux and tie, with sunglasses. The next was a wavy red haired you guy in glasses, probably the same age as Touma, sitting at what looked like a desk, with lots of electronic equipment in the background. The last showed a bright immediate background, but darkness further on, a teenager with black hair and a serious face, and Ikuto.
 
“Touma!”
 
“Ikuto! Where are you? We've been searching for the past days!”
 
“Falcomon, Masaru, and Agumon and I are fine. We are in this place called the Dark area. Touma, they demon lords are trying to cause another collision. But this time, it is all worlds, not just our two!”
 
“What?”
 
“Touma-kun, if I may, I can explain a little more clearly,” Izzy interrupted, and proceeded with a hasty, and still very technical and complex, description of the situation.
 
“Ikuto said you'd faced this before, so your world may be the key if we fail. We need you to share everything you have on this kind of thing with myself and Mr. Yamaki. He has the resources of the entire global communications network of his world, and more besides, so whatever plan we develop will likely be initiated through the Hypnos system.”
 
Touma nodded. “Understood. I will give you everything we have. Perhaps it is fortunate indeed we didn't get pulled through the digital gate.”
 
“probably, if you had, who would we have been able to contact.”
 
“The taichou or Chief Yushima perhaps, but they don't have my resources. I will alert everyone who needs to know. Unfortunetly, the government director will be useless to us, and by that line, the government, so this will have to be privately funded by me. I will still do everything I can.”
 
After that Masaru, who had been called over, and hadn't really understood the explanations, made a request of Touma. “Touma, I want you to give a message to my family. Tell them Agumon and I will be fine. And tell them I'm going to teach this demon lords a few things. And tell Ikuto's family I'll watch out for him.” He smiled and gave Touma a thumbs up.
 
Touma smiled and nodded. “of course you will Masaru. I'll make sure to have something ready if they don't learn anything from their lessons.”
 
“hehe.”
 
Meanwhile, at a hospital on yet another earth, “Are they going to be all right?”
 
“I don't know Tommy. I've never met someone who just collapsed and fell into a coma like that.”
 
“I'm tell you, I can feel it. They aren't in their bodies, their in the digital world.”
 
“That's great Kouchi, we can't prove it, even if we can, no one will believe us, and we have no way to get there.”
 
“Get where?” asked Takuya's voice, coming out of Zoe's pocket. She jumped up.
 
“Zoe, your D-Tector!” exclaimed JP.
 
She pulled it out of her vest pocket, looking at it as Takuya spoke again.
 
“that you guys? Everyone there?
 
“Yes! We're at the hospital, waiting to here if you guys are going to be ok.”
 
“Yeah, your bodies just collapsed. Is this really you takuya?”
 
Something else came over the D-Tector, something like, “Hey Morgan, sounds like your theory was right, we are spirits!”
 
“Takuya, what's going on, is my brother there?”
 
“Yeah Kouchi, we're both here. Here being the Dark area. Don't try to get here, you can't, and we need you there. There's somekind of plan by these digimon called the 7 Great demon lords to reunite the Dark area, which got split up, and they'll pull all the digital worlds together to. And then it will be a catastrophe. You have to stay there, in case we fail or they break out. Oh, and Lucemon is back. He's one of the Demon lords.”
 
“I thought we took care of Lucemon for good.”
 
“We destroyed him all right, but he got sent to this place Koji, I, and a bunch of digi-destined from other earth's are at now, called the Dark Area. It's where all evil digimon eventually end up. He reformed himself or something. And he's stronger now too. So stay on your toes, ok guys?”
 
“We will!”
 
“That's the way Tommy.”
 
“Hey Takuya, put koji on would you?”
 
“Sure, I'm using his D-Tector anyways.”
 
“Hey bro.”
 
“Hey Koji.”
 
Kouchi moved a way and started whispering, despite Tommy's best efforts, he didn't catch what they said.