Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Hunters ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jason was walking through the woods behind his grandparents' house. Jason had red hair and was about 5'4". He wore a black shirt, beige pants, and white shoes. Jason was visiting his grandparents with his mother. 'Even my grandparents have digimon partners,' Jason thought to himself. Jason stuck his hands in his pockets and stared at the ground a he walked. 'Why don't I have a digimon partner?' Jason asked himself like he had a thousand times before. Just then, Jason saw a light in the corner of his eye. He looked over and saw something on the ground. Jason bent over and picked it up. "Is this a digivice?” he asked out loud, looking at the object.
 
It certainly looked like one except it was a little different. It had a screen in the center, but it was almost perfectly round, if it weren't for the four buttons, one by a corner of the screen. Jason looked around. He was no longer in the woods behind his grandparents' house. He was in some type of forest. There were plants he had never seen before. Jason started walking the way he came hoping to find his way back.
 
Suddenly, out of the thick brush, a giant black wolf jumped out. "Wh-who are you?" Jason asked nervously. "I'm Kaziwulfmon. I'm here to take you to Darklordmon, where you'll meet your demise," the wolf said. Jason ducked under some bushes as Kaziwulfmon swiped at him. Jason ran through the bushes and trees as the digimon chased. "Demon Wolf Claw," Jason heard behind him. He then heard some trees behind him smash. Jason quickly crawled into a giant hollow tree. He crawled to the back of the tree. He heard Kaziwulfmon run past the tree.
 
Jason looked around. There was a dinosaur-like digimon lying across from him. It was red and had black marks that looked like scars over its eyes. It had two horns on the back of its head going straight back. The digimon slowly stirred. “Who are you?” The digimon looked at Jason and jumped up happily. “You're finally here!” the digimon said excitedly. “I'm Velocimon.” Jason looked at Velocimon as he stood up. Velocimon stood at about 4 feet and had three black stripes on his black.
 
“I'm Jason. Were you waiting for me?” Jason asked. The digimon smiled. “Of course. I'm your partner.” Velocimon said. “An evil digimon is taking over this world. You and some others need to help us save this world from Darklordmon. He's been taking control of more and more digimon.” Jason stood there listening in amazement. Was this the reason he didn't have a partner before? “Let's do it.” Jason said after a pause. Jason crawled outside and Velocimon followed him.
 
Just then Kaziwulfmon jumped out of the bushes. Jason and Velocimon jumped to the side just in time to avoid being hit by the attack. The two ran into a clearing. There were other people there. One was a boy a few inches taller than Jason. He had silver hair and was wearing a red shirt with a giant black “x” on the front.” He was also wearing a black headband, black pants, black shoes and red wristbands. Next to him was a small doglike digimon. The digimon was about 3