Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Tamers: Kelly Style ❯ Hidden Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Digimon Tamers: Kelly Style

Chapter One: Hidden Love

By Kelly

(Lee's Pov)

The rain was dying down to a drizzle when Takato and I reached his house after defeating another Digimon. We stood under the tarp trembling like leaves and staring at each other. This was the second time he was looking at me like that and I didn't like it.

"Lee?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could you stay the night?" He asked.

He looked at me with hope in his eyes as though he wanted me to say yes. We both just stared at each other and it started to make me feel uneasy, like he was trying to tell me something. What's wrong with me, I thought as we continued to look at each other. What was that feeling I got when he looked into my eyes, as if he was trying to look into my soul? What did he really want?

(Takato's Pov)

He's not going to say it, I know it. I can see it in his eyes. But, his expression changed to a smile and he said that he would not mind spending the night. I felt overjoyed when he said that. (I know that he's been looking at me funny and I want to tell him how I feel, but I am apprehensive about his reacton if I open up and tell him just how real my feelings are.)

"Uh.... Lee....? There's this person I like and I don't know how I'm going to tell this person how I feel.... do you think you can help me?"

(Lee's Pov)

I blinked, then smiled knowing who might be the person he is referring to, Ruki Makino. She's a Digimon Tamer too, but why would he want to go out with someone like her? She's rude, impatient and she doesn't even think Digimon's real. Takato should have someone who is not forward. But was I hearing him right? I smiled thinking of the best advice I could give my friend.

"I think you should show that person how you feel."

Takato started at me with a blank expression on his face; he then leaned closer to me placing his hand on my chest. My body stiffened as he kissed me tenderly on the lips. I didn't respond, I just stayed really still waiting for Takato to stop; I couldn't take it anymore I had to stop him from doing this to me. I pushed him to the floor really hard; I wanted him away from me so he wouldn't do that again!

(Takato Pov)

"Lee, wait.... I didn't mean to---''

But it was too late. Lee, my best friend, was gone.

Gone forever!

All because I showed him how I felt. I've always had strong feelings for him. Lee never made fun of me or ever did anything to hurt me. We used to be friends that understood each other, until now. I drew my knees closer to my chest as tears continued to come down my face.

(Guilmon's Pov)

Takatomon's eyes are leaking again; Why? It must've hurt when Leemon pushed him, but why would he do that to Takato? They are... what's the word again? Oh yea, friends, whatever that word means. But I don't like when Takatomon looks like this and I'm not going to let him get away with it.

I turned and started to run after him with all the speed I could so I could to find him and get them to be friends again. They look so happy together and I'm sure that Terriermon would agree with me. I finally caught up with them, they were both heading home when something didn't feel right, I turned and looked up to see Renamon lunging for Terriermon. I turned and pushed both out of the way as I bounced back showing my fangs; why does she fight me and Terriermon? I don't get it!

"Rukimon, what's the big deal! What have we done to you!" I hissed.

(Lee Pov)

I was not in the mood, I was still upset with Takato! I took a few steps when Renamon stepped right in my way ready to fight. I turned back to Ruki, glaring at her. The last thing I wanted was to deal with that stuck up bitch!

"Guilmon, where are you?"

I turned my head to see the one person I didn't want to see, Guilmon turned and ran to his Tamer excitedly with joy as he jumped on him nuzzling his face against Takato's. I was about to turn and walk away when I heard Ruik demanding for her Digimon to fight. Anything to get that snobby bitch to shut up, I thought. Then I heard a snarl coming from my left, I turned to see Guilmon stepping off Takato and walking toward Ruki.

"I don't know who's worse, you or Lee?"

"Whatever! Renamon?"

"I'm on it!"

Before I knew what was going on, Renamon jumped in the air. I pivoted to see her running to Takato and his Digimon. I turned back to Ruik telling her to call off her Digimon, but all she did was give me a dirty look, I really wanted to slap her but it isn't in my nature to do that.

"What's the matter? Afraid to fight me.....?"

"Diamond Storm!!"

"Takato!"

Huh? I turned to see Guilmon leaping for Renamon who bounded back next to Ruik. Takato had protected Terriermon from Renamon ,but he was badly hurt. Why would he do that for him? Did he really do that for my Digimon or did he do that for me. I ran for my fallen friend not even noticing that Ruik came running up to help too.

"Stay away from Takatomon!"

(Ruik Pov)

"Stay away from Takatomon!"

I turned to see Takato's Digimon coming at me with tooth and claw and his eyes were clouded over with pain and anger. Before I could comprehend what was going on, Guilmon spit a fire ball at me from his mouth just as Lee and I heard a weak whimper coming from Guilmon's Tamer.

"Don't hurt her...."

Did I hear him right? He does not want to see me hurt, yet he dislikes me? I know that Lee doesn't like me either; they hate my bossy attitude. Well, I've got news for them ...they can go jump off a balcony! That's the reason I like to pick on them, to get stress off my chest. Renamon likes to do it too. She hates them both and thinks that the Digimons are dumb, especially Guilmon.

"You idiot! Why did you do that?" I snapped as Takato's Digimon came running up.

"----I couldn't let Terriermon get hurt...."

I glared at him, he's more of an idiot than I thought. I got to my feet and walked away with Renamon ahead of me. Takato sometimes can get me really mad and I should've had Renamon walk all over Guilmon when I had a chance, he almost killed me!

(Lee Pov)

"You okay, Terriermon?"

"----Lee.... I ...."

"Shh," I said softly putting my finger to his soft lips, "there's something I want to tell you... first, I want to apologize for running out on you---"

"No.... I shouldn't have.... I gotta go..."

Takato tried to get to his feet but he was too weak; just as he fell back I caught him and pulled him back to his feet. He looked at me with no life in his eyes and it scared me like he didn't want to look at me. Takato turned to look at the pavement as we walked the direction to his house and we were silent the whole way

It was painful.

It was my fault.

I should've told him what was going on in my mind; that way we could still be there for him even though I don't have the same feelings for him. But why dose it hurt so much do I really have feelings for him in the way he does for me; no it's wrong and I don't have the same feelings for Takato.

Once we got to his house, I wanted to walk him in but he just moved away from me, opened the door walked in when he collapsed to the floor sobbing. I lowered my head, what more could I do, I guess I could thank him for saving Terriermon from Renamon but what good would that really do? I mean, what's wrong with me, just hearing him cry really tearing me apart.

(Takato Pov)

Now everyone hats me, my mom thinks I'm to young to do anything by my self the two boy's I hang out sometimes like to teas when I talk about serious stuff or when I'm being serious. With Lee, it's different. He had a heart and after we met we just clicked just like that ... like we meant to be together.

I felt so tired that I don't even remember what happened next, when I awoke I was lying on my bed, I felt a cold wet nose on my check. I turned to see Guilmon, I rolled over on my side and starched behind his ear for one moment as I sat up; I looked around to see that Lee was not around; scooting to the middle of the bed I drew my knee's together and sat there I didn't even hear my parent's call me for dinner.

I turned my body around and starred out the sliding class door as the rain came down really hard, I still had my knees close to my chest. Guilmon nuzzled me a couple of times, I scratched the back of his head.

I felt awful in side; Lee was not going to talk to me again but I was wrong....

I looked out the sliding class window again there was Terriermon and he was waving me for me to come to the window. I got up walked over to the sliding glass door and opened it.

I peered around the corner I saw Lee; I straightened up and looked at him for one moment when Terriermon walked behind his Tamer and pushed him toward me. I caught him just he fell into my arms, I couldn't control what I did next...

I hugged Lee.

"Takato, your dinner is getting cold!" My mother shouted.

"I gotta go."

I turned to go back in when Lee turned me around and kissed me on the lips and said that he would see me tomorrow at school. I turned walked back in, we both looked at each other before I closed the sliding glass door, I turned and walked out of the room to join my parent's for dinner.


To Be Continued


So, what did you think of that new Digimon Tamer Yaoi story. I know that it's eirly to start thinking of that now but I just couldn't help my self.