Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Tamers: Kelly Style ❯ Back In My Lovers Arms ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Digimon Tamers: Kelly Style

Chapter Three: Back In My Lovers Arms

By kellyQ

(Takato Pov)

I slowly woke up feeling cold and wet? I slowly opened my eyes as drops of water fell on my forehead. Where am I and what's going and where's Guilmon?

"Gulimon, speak to me."

"Oh don't worry about your Digimon, he's just fine."

I turned my head with horror to see Guilmon all chained up from his hands to his ankles. I looked back to the direction of the speaker to see that it was the Digimon who tried to hurt my boyfriend. Why would he want to hurt us? I mean, we didn't anything to him and I know for a fact that because Guilmon would never hurt anyone.

"Who are you?" I asked softly.

I didn't want to hurt the little guy; I just wanted to get some answers of why he was attacking us when we haven't done anything wrong.

"You humans are so gullible. I'm Impmon..."

"Oh, nice to meat you," I said warmly, "I'm Takato a..."

"Yea I know who you are! Digimon Tamers like you are bad news!"

"Wha --- what do you mean 'Digimon Tamers like me'?" I asked in a shaky voice.

I hope he wasn't talking about Lee and I and something else. Impmon circled around me until he was facing me again with those eyes that were fall of life. He grabbed me by the chin yanking me closer to his face.

""You didn't answer my question." I said trying to remain calm.

(Guilmon Pov)

I never seen Takato took so scared before. I had to save him but how? I looked around when I heard him scream in pain; I turned to see Impmon scratching his body and blowing fire balls at him. No ...

"No! leave Takatomon alone! Fireball!"

I spat the fireball out making sure that I didn't hit him. Impmon jumped out of the way growling at me. I didn't care all I wanted was to save Takato from getting hurt. Cutting the rope I ran to my friends aid when suddenly the floor gave way making my stomach turn but I had no time to worry about my stomach, Takato was more important. I grasped onto him holding him close to me as we fell.

(Lee's Pov)

I collapsed on the bed; burring my face into my pillow when my D-AR started to beep. I ground, not now I thought as I sat up pulled the D-AR from the waistline of my pants and looked at it with shock it was Guilmon's signal and that means

Takato!

I quickly got up and ran out the door with Terriermon close behind.

I followed the signal and it lead to an open park right near were we like to hang out and sure enough Guilmon came though holding Takato in his arms. I quickly ran to his side hopping that they would be okay. Guilmon was okay but my boyfriend wasn't. I gently took him into my arms when he started to squirmed; I looked down at his scared face when...

"Lee, look out!"

I was pushed violently out of the way losing my balance Takato rolled out of my arms. Before I could comprehend what was going on a blue paw with really sharp claws came toward me. I looked up to that it was the same Digimon that attacked before.

"Fire ball!"

The blue and white Digimon hopped out of the way and landed gracefully in a near by tree. I got to my fee, I looked back up at the tree to see that the Digimon was gone. I was glad that he was gone but the next time we encounter him I'm going to teach him a painful lesson he'll never forget!

"It's not over yet Digimon Tamer! I'll make you regret everything!"

His laughter filled the quite streets. What did he mean everything? I turned my head and ran to my boy friend who was still unconscious. I carefully lifted him up and started to carry back to apartment; on the way I couldn't help but think of what that Digimon said.... 'I'll make you regret everything!' The words echoed in my mind not even realizing that I was clutching Takato tighter.

(Takato's Pov)

I could hear voice's in the dark; an elderly lady a mans voice (not dad's of course) but who's is it and where am I? I slowly opened my eyes to see into the faces of Lee's parents. I turned my head to see that I was in a hospital. I then felt someone take my hand; I turned my head to see my boyfriend. His eyes were clouded over of pain anger and guilt? Why would he be guilty?

"I'm sorry," He whispered.

"Sorry for what?" I asked reaching out to touch his soft wet cheek.

"That... that I couldn't protect you from that Digimon..."

"As long as you and Guilmon are --- Guilmon! Is he okay?" I panicked.

Oh, I hope he is; I would never forgive my self if anything happened to him or Lee for that matter. He kissed me near the mouth and whispered that Guilmon was safe. I closed my eyes, he saved me... Guilmon saved me from Impmon; dose that mean that the little guy is dead? I can't be certain.

"Hi sweetie."

We both turned our heads to see my parents walking in. Lee politely bowed Excusing himself; he made it half way to the door when my father called him back.

"Yes?" My boyfriend turning around.

"We thank you for saving our son." My mom said.

"Any time. I should've gotten there sooner."

"You saved him, that's all that matters." My dad assured him placing his hand on my boyfriend's shoulder.

I can tell that Lee was started to become uneasy. Now why would he be afraid of my parents? They would never hurt a thing. I should know that, my parents love me a lot so there's nothing to be afraid of.

"I'll talk to you later Takato."

(Lee's Pov)

His eye's softened as he said that he loved me right in front of his parents! His parents! All sounds of breathing stopped as Takato covered his mouth with his hand.

"Lee, you need to leave." Mrs. Matsuda said in a deep voice.

The way she looked at me made me scared out of my mind like she was ready to come at me with a knife. I quickly turned and ran out of the room when I saw Juri Katou coming up with bouquet of flowers in her hand. I quickly turned my head away from her.

I continued running until I reached our hid out. I slammed the side of my fist against the wall twice; and then I couldn't control it any more I banged my head too as my legs gave way sinking to the cold floor. Why did Takato have to do that? Now I'll never see him again! I slammed the side of my fist against the way again as fresh tears slid down my cheeks.


(Juri Pov)

I walked down the hallway humming a little song, I know that Takato will love these flowers. I wasn't far from his room when I saw his best friend coming out of the room. He looked very flushed and agitated; I called out to him but he didn't seem to hear me I hope he's okay. When I got closer I could hear Takato's parents talking to him. Instead of going right in and making my self at home I waited until his parents left.

Once they walked out I walked quietly in to see him crying. I put the flowers down on the table walked up to Takato and pulled him into an embarrass rocking him back and forth. We stayed like for quite some time until I felt that his body was relaxing. It was nice to hold him close even though I know that I'll never be able to call him my very own; his heart belongs to Ruki.

"How are you feeling?" I asked softly.

"Like crap!"

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't need your sympathy Juri!"

I immediately backed away from him, I never seen Takato look so angry and it started to scare me. He sighed and lowered his head with shame.

"I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to yell at you." He said softly.

Calming down, I sat back down next to him and told me everything; being in love with Lee and his parents not liking the fact that he was gay. I on the other hand, didn't mind that Takato was like that, as long as he's happy I'm happy. He started to cry again saying that he'll never be able to love his best friend again.

"Don't say that," I told him cupping his face in my hands, "just because your parents don't a prove doesn't mean that you shouldn't stop having feeling."

(Takato's Pov)

I carefully moved her hands from my face whipping the tears from eyes and smiled thanking her for understanding me and apologizing for being such a jerk. Juri giggled as she put her hand be hind her back and brought her puppet out; I chuckled as she entertained me with it. Juri is a nice girl and I know that she likes me. I would've fallen in love with her if I hadn't had met Lee.

I sighed. I know that I screwed up big time and I'll have to prove to him that I still love him.


Chapter Four: Pain and Longing