Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 26: A proclamation of destruction

Ultimamon turned to Davis and Veemon.

Ultimamon: You, Digidestined. I will destroy you, and all of your kin. You will taste death in it's most unholy form. The very ground abhors my presents. Nature herself wants to leave, so it moves it's grounds away from my feet, I am the ultimate abomination of doom and chaos!

Veemon (scared): D-Davis… I think that we should run away, he doesn't seem too friendly.

Davis (also scared): Y-Yeah….

Davis and Veemon run off, only to be perused by a now flying Ultimamon. Ultimamon sped up and appeared in front of Davis and Veemon.

Ultimamon: Weak, you're partner's energy isn't even a trillionth of mine.

Ultimamon raises his hand.

Ultimamon: Unholy Beam!!!!!!!!

The blast began to generate as soon as it had fired. Davis and Veemon leapt out of the way barely in time.

Davis: THAT!?!?! That was insane!

Veemon: He's pointing this way again!

Ultimamon: I can go ahead and ruin all this fun, I could just go and destroy this entire solar system in a shot if you like! Well?

Davis: What are you!

Ultimamon: I am the one who will kill all the opponents made clear to me by my creator. I will kill you.

Veemon and Davis: BUT WE'RE NOT BAD!!!!

Ultimamon: I don't care WHAT you are, if you're a Digidestined, then you shall die!

[Digivolution sequence for Veemon to Flamedramon]

Veemon: Veemon armor digivolve to… Flamedramon!

Ultimamon: I'm not impressed.

Then, Ultimamon flew over to Flamedramon and hit him across the head in a flash, Flamedramon flew back towards Davis.

Ultimamon: Weakling…

Flamedramon: How… How did he?

Davis: G-Get up Flamedramon!

Flamedramon: Yeah! Okay, I'll show you what I can really do Ultimamon!

Ultimamon: You can fly really well, when I hit you…. HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA!!!!

Flamedramon: TAKE THIS!!!!

[Flamedramon fires a blast at Ultimamon]

Ultimamon: No chance…

[Ultimamon's body opens a hole in itself and the blast sores right through it.]

Ultimamon: Like I said, no chance.

[He positions himself for an attack]

Ultimamon: DOOM BLADE!!!!!

Ultimamon's finger on his left hand begins to glow read, then energy erupts from it, forming a whip or sword-like beam of pure energy. Ultimamon flings this beam at Flamedramon, which cuts straight through his armor and hits him, sending him flying again. Davis, while watching; pulls out his D- Terminal and e-mails the other Digidestined. The battle has just begun.