Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ❯ Chapter 27 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 27

The New Beginning of the New End.

Flamedramon was defeated and unconscious. Davis stood still hoping that at least one of his friends would come, but no one was coming. Davis began to try to wake up Flamedramon, but no use.

Davis: Come on… Y-You've gotta be alright! Wake up! FLAMEDRAMON!!!

Ultimamon: You, now it's your turn, time to die.

Davis (beginning to cry): No…. KAR---

Davis was then hit, and he fell with a single blow, unconscious. Ultimamon smiled behind his armored helmet.

Ultimamon: Look at them. They're so weak. They really belonged together! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!

Then, the bushes rustle, and a Gotomon comes out, followed by Kari.

Ultimamon: More victims! HOW PLEASANT!!!

Kari looks over at Davis and Flamedramon. She runs over and calls out T.K.

Kari: Th-This can't be……

Ultimamon: Who are you? If you are a Digidestined, then you shall die with him.

Kari: You! YOU DID THIS!?!?

Ultimamon (joyously laughing): Of couse… You are a Digidestined… Correct?

Kari (muttering): Davis... Where's T.K. He should be here by now…

Then, T.K. along with Tai, Sora, Matt, Ken, and Cody come out along with their' digimon.

Tai: Oh no!

T.K.: Davis!

Ultimamon: So, I guess since you all have digivices of some kind, digimon, and you know that dead boy, you are all Digidestined! GRAND INDEED!! I'll kill every last one of you, until all Digidestined are gone and wiped out from all existence, then I shall continue with my task! Prepare to DIE!!!