Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ❯ Chapter 28 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 28

The Great Destroyer Awakens Again

Ultimamon: I have very much wanted to kill something else, and now that I'm here; I can destroy you all.

Tai and the rest of his friends stop crying; then begin to have their digimon prepare to attack Ultimamon.

Tai: Everyone! ATTACK HIM!

Ultimamon is blasted at from various digimon while all he does is open holes so the blasts pass directly though him, and cause no harm. The digimon stop attacking and see that their' attacks, numerous and uncountable; left no damage on Ultimamon at all.

Ultimamon: Too bad. The ability to miss is usually attributed to evil's efforts to defeat good. Not the other way around!

Tai: Metalgreymon… Digivolve now.

Metalgreymon: YEAH!

Metalgreymon digivolves to Wargreymon.

Wargreymon: Okay. Now Ultimamon, you'll finally get something to coming to ya'!

Matt: Metalgarurumon!

Tai and Matt: DNA DIGIVOLVE!!!

Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon DNA digivolve into Omnimon.

Tai and Matt: Attack him!

Omnimon: Supreme CANNON!!!

Ultimamon dodges the blast and then rears for an attack of his own.

Ultimamon: DOOM BLADE!!!

Ultimamon puts two fingers together and electricity sores through them as the voltage forms an energy-like whip with a blood-red glow.

Ultimamon: Maybe you all should hide!

Ultimamon tosses his glowing hand forward and the beam is rushed towards Tai and the others.

Ultimamon: This attack can tend to saw through large pieces of anything in its way!

Omnimon: IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Tai and the others dodge the whip, while Omnimon is left to stop it, as he is pushed onto the ground, the beam begins to overwhelm him.

Omnimon: I- I CAN'T S-STOP IT!!!

Ultimamon: Now DIE!!!

Omnimon: DARN IT!! NOO!!!!

Omnimon then is forced further into the ground, as his body is sinking in; Flamedramon wakes up and looks himself over in shock.

Flamedramon: That's impossible, my armor broke?! But… How?

Ultimamon looks over and sees Flamedramon coming to.

Ultimamon: Hmm? How did this happen?

Flamedramon: WHAT?!?!? OMNIMON?!

Omnimon: Help me!

Flamedramon and Stingmon prepare to DNA digivolve as well, and then, they do.

Pieldramon: Alright! Now it's time to kick it up a notch! DIGIVOLVE!