Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ❯ Chapter 29 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 29

Digimon, Fight It Out.

Ken and Davis's digimon digivoloved into their mega forms. They became Imperialdramon.

Imperialdramon: Positron Cannon!

Imperialdramon shot the blast, and it consumed Ultimamon, and he was no longer visible as the blast had completely surrounded him. Flames erupted; the blast subsided.

Imperialdramon: Finally… It's over…

Then, from the huge wall of flame, a figure stood, regenerating a blackened and charred arm.

Ultimamon: Cable Crusher!!!

Ultimamon's attack aimed right towards Imperialdramon, blew right threw him, severing his chest and blood ran down for the first time.

Imperialdramon: H-How…………….. D-d-did he?

Ultimamon: Did you think you could contend with the will and fate of myself and my mission, the Crystals of Power will overwhelm any influence, and all who stand unprepared are to be destroyed, for that individual stands no chance against the wills of the fates! Now die!

Ultimamon retracted his hand from the mortal wound, the mammoth sized digimon, Imperialdramon; fell to his knees. Ultimamon reared for an attack.

Ultimamon: Doom Blade!

Imperialdramon was struck down, and then died.

Ultimamon: Hmmm… so sad that such an interesting creature had to die so pathetically… So who wants to go next? Or can I just… kill all of you?

Ken: T-There's no stopping him…

Then, Omnimon got up and then began to fight Ultimamon hand-to-hand.

Ultimamon: Y-You stand no chance!

Ultimamon dodged a few swipes from Omnimon's sword and large cannon hand, then punched Omnimon square in the head. Omnimon fell, then de-digivoloved.

Wargreymon: Wha-What happened?

Ultimamon: You've been gracious enough to allow me to kill you easier.

Wargreymon: WHAT???!!!

Ultimamon: Armageddon BEAM!

Tai: Oh NO!!!!!!! WARGREYMON!!!

Ultimamon: DIE!!!!!!!!