Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ❯ chapter 30 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 30

Disappearance of Threats

As the blast hurls toward Wargreymon, Ultimamon stops and picks up a slight flutter in his armor clad ears.

????: Ultimamon……..

Ultimamon: Who… Who is this?

????: Isar-Candailan

Ultimamon stops his blast abruptly in front of Wargreymon, whom is standing in shock.

Ultimamon then sends his blast skyrocketing, then raises his hand to signal a "time-out"

Ultimamon: This being speaking to me talks in my native tongue.

(Note to readers, I will supply the subtitles for this speech.)

Ultimamon: Thin dai kalan. Isar-Candailan zi hust dia fandai.

(I am Ultimamon. The Crystal of Evil and me are one.)

????: Figen thy dosh ne hilian be natch.

(Well, then we must leave, come quickly.)

Ultimamon and the mysterious being depart without a trace. They have left behind the now taters of the once great group of the Digidestined, whom now can mend their wounds and prepare to fight again.

Later that night….

Ultimamon: I came with you to find some answers, where am I?

????: Ahh…. Not much of a conversationalist? I seem to remember those grand and very bleak times. The Great Digital War of the ninth digital age. We shared the same realm….

Ultimamon: Yes… Now I remember you, my dear friend and comrade.

????: Good, the Digidestined don't seem to know what is going on, they are clueless. Absolutely oblivious to what will happen to them, and what seems even more too unbelievable is the lack of Digidestined.

Ultimamon: Yes, we had many, many billions of them, those battles, the gleam of the sea of colors of fighters, ready to die for a cause that would only lead further through the long defeat. But this time, it's different, they all seemed… … … … closer... perhaps… YES. Our advantage has just revealed itself, my friend, they must have not dealt with death before, but they will see it much, much more often than ever before. We must gather our armies to the Crystal and find it, our summoned armies will be too much for the Digidestined, then our plan will be complete, and the other realms will be ours along with this one! The age of destruction may come to this realm like it did to ours!

????: The end chapter will be set, the end game was written. Now this final call will ring throughout this world, the echo of Armageddon will sound, as these great Crystals will meet with their fates.

Ultimamon: "Tremble mortals, and despair. Doom has come to this world" A phrase fitting for what is to come.

Two days pass, the first casualty has come to the Digidestined, as they formulate how to takeout this new threat. Ultimamon's plan to wipe out the Digidestined may come true, but what costs will the Digidestined have to pay to stop him?