Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: The Power Crystals ❯ Chapter 31 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 31

Ringing Bells of Doom

As the skies of doom begin to turn red towards the crystals, the last chapters are being written, the Digidestined's final times close in.

Tai: I-I can't believe that we lost him… Davis…

T.K: Now Ken and their digimon won't be able to DNA digivolve as easily anymore. Plus Ken is watching over Davis's things along with Veemon. I don't know if Veemon will even want to fight anymore, or at least until more time has passed.

Tai: Plus, Kari's not going to fight…

T.K. looked up at a sudden from this.

T.K: Why?

Tai: Well, you Kari, and Davis were really close friends, and all of you looked out for each other a lot of the time, all of us did. This isn't going to be easy at all, this is gonna be the hardest fight we've ever had before, and this time, none of us are out of danger.

Cody: Well, we don't know if that digimon can even go into this world, and who knows what he's up to now.

Yolie: And, we can't be sure of what he's going to do until we see for our selves. No digital gate is letting anymore than 5 in at a time, it's as if we're being told not to go and stop him yet…

Sora: Or it may be a way of stopping him from entering our world…

Meanwhile…

In the digital world, Ultimamon and his ally have found their Crystal, and something horrid is about to happen…

Ultimamon: Crystal of Evil, Awaken the army of Maldramon immediately.

????: Excellent…

As the sky turns crimson red, the grounds split open around the base of the monolithic structure. They spew forth blood, liquids and flames and millions of twisted abominations pour forth from the horrid bile. The army of hate and death awoke from the source of pure evil, as it had in the other Realms of the digital worlds. An army of wraith-like beings, twisted, mutilated, seething with the desire for destruction and death, a horrid writhing mass of demonic beings, ready to do the bidding of their evil commander, Ultimamon, the echo of their howls, and callings resonated for miles on end. The sounds of Armageddon rang in the air.

Ultimamon: Maldramon! I have summoned you again; you must do the evil biddings of my wishes…

The masses of the fowl creatures responded.

Maldramons: We will follow your evils and wants with the accompany of doom.

????: They are as devious as ever… we shall win easily.

Ultimamon: They still please me, this will ensure that every realm that we come into will be infested and linked to the One.

????: Yes, soon, these creatures can help pay atonement to him, and the doom of all of it will come…….. HA, HA, HA!!!

Ultimamon: My dear friend, I thank you for your efforts….

Ultimamon then turns toward his friendly acquaintance…

????: What, what the heck are you going to do!?!?

As the troops move out, a harsh scream rang out, then the sound of the troops refilled the air…

Ultimamon stood there, dripping with blood…

Ultimamon: You didn't think that I'd allow you to see him?

Bells rang out, as if from nowhere, but the sound of it filled the air, and made the once living body of Ultimamon's friend shake…

Doom was coming…