Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon TZ: The Beginning of The End (Original) ❯ The Introduction ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, I don't own the Twilight Zone, shoot I don't even own myself or this computer I'm typing on so the only thing you would get would be the shirt off my back which someone else bought!

Digimon Twilight Zone
The Introduction

by: Gennai’s Apprentice

Enter the Twilight Zone.

In the world that we know of, a group of eight kids known as the Digidestined were teleported from Odaiba, Japan to the Digital World to save it from evil. They fought malicious, hateful monsters like Devimon, Etemon, Myotismon, the four Dark Masters, and Apoclymon. Each of these battles they won.

Three years later, the next generation of Digidestined came about. They were composed of three new kids with the addition of two of original ones, came to fight a new evil, the Digital Kaiser.

Though this is true, I'm not here to talk about them. Instead consider this, what if there was no Kaiser.

In a parallel universe much like this one, the Kaiser never existed due to his parents death in an accident before he was born. In this universe, there is no new generation of Digidestined, and for nineteen years there was peace in the Digital World... or so they thought.

A new evil has come and has been building up for nineteen years, now the eight original Digidestined kids, who have become adults, are back in the Digiworld to fight this new evil... Taichi Kamiya, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato Ishida, Mimi Tachikawa, Izumi Koushiro, Jyou Kido, Takeru Takaishi, the Digidestined once more and always forever... do do do do, do do do do, do do do do...