Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Do you feel the same? ❯ Should I tell you? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, none of them. Although I wish I did own Daisuke and Ken. But I don't. But nothing to worry about, I can still write about them.^_^ AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is a shounen ai. Meaning guys liking guys and we don't mean in the friendship version. So, if you have anything against that, please leave or else enjoy!!! This is Daiken.

~!~!~!~

Should I tell you?

"Daisuke slowly opened his eyes"

He smiled slightly as he thought back to the dream he just had.

"Ken kissing me? This was definitely the best dream I had so far" He grinned

He threw the blankets of him and walked to the bathroom.

As he saw his reflection the in the mirror he sigh.

"Would Ken like me back? Would he?"

"Please Ken, please return my feelings"

"Daisuke?"

Daisuke turned around to see his father staring at him.

"Yeah?"

"I heard the good news"

"Uh, what do you mean dad?"

"You being in love"

"Really? Do you also know who it is?" he asked carefully.

His father nodded. "Yes I do, and I must congratulate you with your good taste" He said grinning.

Daisuke blushed and smiled. "Thanks dad"

"for what?"

"Not being angry at me" Daisuke answered.

"His father took his son in a embrace. "Why would I be angry? Because you like a boy?"

Daisuke applying in the embrace nodded again.

"To be honest I was surprised when I heard it, but I'm far from mad"

Daisuke looked up to his father. " I really don't understand you guys. When Taichi told his parents, they we're furious. Not that he cared, but I was so afraid you would be mad too"

His father shook his head. " I am definitely not mad Daisuke and do you know why?"

"No"

"Because I love you kid. You are my only son, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

A tear fell down Daisuke's cheek. "I am so lucky with parents like you" he said hugging his father tighter

After a few minutes his father broke the silence. "Now, I also heard you were afraid to tell him"

Daisuke looked down ashamed "Yes"

"Why?"

"I'm afraid he doesn't return my feelings"

"And what if he does? Would you wanna take that risk?"

"NO but………."

"No buts Daisuke, you must tell him"

Suddenly tears welled up in his eyes. "But what if he doesn't and he never wants to see me again"

"you at least know"

"And then I completely lose him"

"If he dumps you, it means he isn't a friend at all, and he never was. Friends understand each other, and help each other when needed. If he doesn't accept you the way you are, he isn't worthy of your friendship"

Daisuke thought of his fathers words and then smiled. "You right dad. I should tell him. Today"

"That's my boy" His father laughed.

"Now get dressed, breakfast is almost ready" he said ruffling his son's hair more than it already was.

Daisuke only grinned.

~!~!~!~

So this was the next chapter already. Please, still tell what you think about it so far.