Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Do you feel the same? ❯ Can I have your love? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Can I have your love?

~!~!~!~

"Mom can I be excused?" Daisuke asked as he finished his breakfast.

"Sure honey"

"I'm off then"

"Are you going to see Ken?" His father asked curious.

Daisuke blushed and nodded. "I am indeed"

"Well good luck my son" His mother said smiling.

"Thanks. I'll need it" He said, whispering the last part.

Just as Daisuke was about to leave Jun stopped him. "and where are we going?" She asked her little brother.

"off" He replied.

"Where?"

"Nowhere interesting"

"Ow, your going to Kenny-boy"

Daisuke's cheeks turned red, and this time not from embarrassment our blushing, but from anger.

"What did you just say?" he growled dangerously.

Jun grinned. "Nothing. Just that I think you two are a cute couple.

Daisuke smiled at this. "you do?"

"definitely. So can I offer you a ride to your lover's apartment"

Daisuke eyes enlarged at the word `lover'.

Jun laughed out loud. " Don't be so embarrassed Daisuke, love is a beautiful thing you know"

Daisuke nodded slightly as Jun took her car keys.

"Shall we? You can't let your lover wait"

"Jun please" Daisuke sighs.

Jun kneeled down before her brother. "Hey, It'll be ok. I'm certain Ken likes you back. How couldn't he?

You're the best looking guy in town"

"Liar" Daisuke mumbled.

"No I'm serious. Your definitely a good looking guy, and if Ken rejects you, HE is the most stupid guy in town"

Daisuke laughed at this.

"You mean that?"

"of course little brother. And let's go before you lose your nerves, ok?"

Daisuke nodded in agreement. "Let's go then"

As the two drove off Daisuke's mom waved and prayed silently. Praying that everything would turn out well for her son.

~!~!~!~

"Here we are Daisuke" Jun said as she parked the car in front of Ken's apartment.

Daisuke sighed as he got out of the car.

"Good luck" Jun called after him.

Daisuke gave her a smile as he walked of.

~!~!~!~

As Daisuke stood in front of Ken's apartment, he took a deep breath before ringing the bell.

"I hope he's home"

Suddenly the front door opened "Daisuke! I didn't expect you" A voice cheered.

"Hey Ken"

"Are you ok Daisuke?" Ken asked worried.

"Well actually…..……..Not exactly"

"Come in and tell me everything" Ken said, pulling Daisuke in

"Ken, can we please talk in private?"

the indigo haired boy looked at him and nodded. "Sure Daisuke. Is my room ok?"

Daisuke nodded and followed Ken in silence. As they entered, Ken closed the door behind him.

"Now, please tell me what's wrong with you Daisuke"

Suddenly tears welled up in Daisuke eyes, and soon rolled over his cheeks. Ken's eyes went wide in shock and it took several second for him to react. He took Daisuke in a tight embrace and lightly caressed his back.

"What the hell happened? What made you so upset? I've never seen you like this. Please tell me what's going on" Ken begged.

"I……I…….am……..so…̷ 0;..in love" He sobbed.

"your……………in love? With who"

"Someone I know I can never have" He answered.

"Who Daisuke, who?"

"I……………..Can't say"

"Can't or won't?"

Daisuke felt that Ken's caressing hadn't stopped. It worked so soothingly on him. He wished he could stay like this forever.

"Daisuke?"

Daisuke pulled his thoughts aside. "I……please don't get mad at me if I tell you"

"Of course not"

Daisuke opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. More tears welled up in his eyes.

"I cant" he said pushing Ken away from him.

"Huh what………..Daisuke?"

Daisuke turned around to leave the room as soon as possible, but a hand grabbed his, stopping him from leaving.

"Daisuke, Are you……….. in love …….with Kari or.…..is it………..me……….. or something' Ken stumbled.

"What……….how…………… ;…no ………….I mean……" Not a single word came out as he wanted them to

Ken grabbed Dai's other hand and pulled him closer, there bodies only inches away from each other. Then Ken released Dai's right hand and slowly brought it up to Daisuke's face, touching it gently. He slowly brought there faces together. " I love you Daisuke…….Do you love me too?" he asked uncertain.

"O god yes" Daisuke said as he pressed his lips firmly onto Ken's.

~!~!~!~

Well that's the end. So what do you think of it. Please review.

Special thx to all the people who already reviewed and to my best friend who checked the whole story.