Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Double Wedding ❯ Chapter Five: Reception ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DOUBLE WEDDING
 
ML: This is the final chapter in our wedding fic!
Davis: So what happened, ML?
ML: Here's what happened: Our little wedding between TK and Kari and Sora and Tai took place.
Davis: Why did TS have to be the lucky one?
ML: Because, It's my fic, and my choice which couple I plan to use.
Davis: Okay!
Ken: You sure have him one heck of a deal.
ML: Thanks, Ken. Same disclaimer as last time!
================================================================= ============================================
Chapter Five - Reception
It was now 7:00 PM. I called up my mother and father, and they said, “Don't worry about it, ML. We got the place booked for you and the wedding party, and you know that Jolene got the job.” I said, “I know. Thanks for letting her work here.”
My mom said, “No problem.” I then changed, fed Dogmon, and left the apartment, and went for the car. I picked up Ken and Davis on the way to the restaurant. We stopped at the place, and greeted Danielle, who was doing the ole greet and toss.
We then met up with the rest of the party. I said hi, and also greeted the staff. I sat down, and said, “When are they going to be here?”
Davis was like, “I don't know.”
The doors swung open, and the two couples came in to the restaurant. We sat down and said, “Hey, what took you guys?”
Tai said, “Traffic.”
I said, “That's a classic one.” I then went up and said, “I would like to propose a toast, to the two couples. They will start a new life come tomorrow, and this will be the last time we see them for a little while!”
We toasted to that, and I gave Danielle my famous smile. She smiled back.
TK took the mike, and said, “Hey Tai, come up to the stage, I think we've got a good song for the girls.”
Tai came up, and said, “You're right. This one is perfect.” I then had my DJ throw in the disc.
Before the two sang, TK said, “This one is for two special girls who we will gladly spend life with.”
(Tai)
 
Lay back babe
Just let it go
There is something you should know
I've been waiting for so long
For this chance to come along
 
(TK)
 
My mind's made up
My heart is for sure
Trust me to love you forevermore
And stay by your side for the rest of my life
(TK/Tai)
Let's do it right
Just you and I
We'll spend forever together
Starting tonight
It's true
When I say I do (I say I do)
I want you all to myself
Don't want anyone else but you
(TK)
Take my hand
Don't be afraid
I won't let anyone hurt you
Not ever again
And in time,
We'll touch the sky
For we're spreading wings tonight
We're starting to fly
(Tai)
When you're all that I am
And you're all that I need
Beside me forever you're all that I see
I can't live without you
I'm down on my knees
(TK/Tai)
Let's do it right Just you and I
We'll spend forever together
Starting tonight
It's true
When I say I do (I say I do)
I want you all to myself
Don't anyone else but you
(Instrumental Break)
(Tai)
My mind's made up
My heart is for sure
Trust me to love you forever more
And stay by your side for
The rest of my life
 
(TK/Tai)
 
Let's do it right
Just you and I
We'll spend forever together
Starting tonight
It's true
When I say I do (I say I do)
I want you all to myself
Don't want anyone else
 
Let's do it right
Just you and I
We'll spend forever together
Starting tonight
It's true
When I say I do (I say I do)
I want you all to myself
Don't want anyone else but you
The song faded out, and Kari and Sora came up onstage to kiss their respective husband. The girls led their husbands back to the table, and we had dinner for a good few minutes. I then took the mike, and said, “Now, to both newlyweds, it's time for the first dance of the evening.”
The two newlywed couples came out to the dance floor and I inserted a CD. The song that was going off was “This I Promise You” from NSYNC. The girls were holding their mates tightly, like they never wanted to let go and rest assured, they didn't. We danced the night away.
It was then Ken said, “M, Mind if I show you something?”
I asked, “What is it?”
Ken said, “You know that me and Yolei are pretty serious.”
I said, “You're not going to..”
He said, “How'd you guess?”
I said, “Lucky hunch.”
Sora and Kari threw the bouquets. Sora's bouquet landed on Yolei's hand, while Kari's landed on Mimi's hand. I knew what that meant. Yolei and Mimi would be the next ones who'd be married. I gave Ken the thumbs up, and he went over to Yolei. He popped the question, and Yolei accepted, much to Ken's surprise. As for Matt, well, he decided to go for the 2-goal performance and try for Mimi. He got it, a few hours later, we left, and I closed up shop with Danielle's help.
END
 
I hope y'all liked this blast from the past! R&R!