Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams Can Come True ❯ Dreams Can Come True 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Everyone ate dinner quietly. "So Sora, do you think you'll make NYU?" Harvey spoke up. "I know she will," Rachael answered. Sora smiled. Her uncle and aunt have always been reliable. It remained quiet again. "So Matt, how many years have you been playing for?" Rachael asked. "About two," Matt replied. Again, it stayed quiet. Finally, everyone finished their meals and Matt and Sora went back to her room. "You wanna listen to some CD's?" Sora asked. "Sure, what do you have?" Matt asked to her. "Here's a pile. Pick out one," Sora suggested. "Wow! You have my CD!" Matt screamed out with a look of excited and shock. "Yeah? So?" Sora said. "Well…you are probably the only one who has my CD that doesn't like me just because of my looks," Matt replied. Sora gasped. "Are you saying I'm abnormal?" she asked with a mischievous smile. "No…I di-" Matt started but was quickly tackled to the floor by Sora. "Sora, you are just so…so…" Matt started. "So what?" Sora asked. "Incredible," matt whispered into her ears. She smiled. No one has ever said that to her before. "And you are…" Sora said. "What?" Matt asked unable to speak just said it under his breath. Sora stared into his shining blue eyes. "Oomph!" Sora collapsed into his arms. "Sora? Are you ok?" Matt asked lifting her up. "Yeah I'm f-" Sora started. The moment her faced lifted up, by accident, their lips met. Both of them widened thir eyes but quickly shut it to taste each other. After a few minutes, they parted. "Matt, you do know we can't do this anymore, right?" Sora asked giving a comforting smile. She loved his kisses but knew it would never happen again. "But Sora, why?" Matt asked in a childish voice. Sora smiled. "You know why," she answered simply. "You're right," he said. "So did you pick out a CD yet?" she asked him. "How about…nah! I dunno," he said finally. "Why don't we just look at the rest of the photos instead," Sora said. "Sure," he answered. "Look! There we are at the Hollywood Ceremony!" Sora said. "Yep, we both got the most likely to succeed award…" Matt said. "Yeah, then they made us…" Sora said but couldn't make herself say the last word. "Dance?" he finished for her. "Sure," she said. She put in a CD with romance music. Matt got up to his feet and bowed. "Would thy lovely lady like a dance?" Matt asked as politely as he could. "Yes, thy fair sire," Sora tried her turn in the polite voice. They started to waltz. Mr. Stedman got up from his bed to check the clock. '2:00 in the morning,' he thought. He was just about to go back to bed when he heard music. "It's coming from Sora's room," he mumbled. "This could be interesting," he mumbled again. He reached from his Kodak and sneaked up to Sora door. He opened it slightly and got a good look. "I never imagined this would happen," he smirked to himself. He quickly snapped three pictures and returned to his room. "Matt?" She said. "Hmm?" he asked. "Did you see a flash like just about now?" Sora asked. "Yeah, I saw a flash, I see a shining star right in front of me," Matt replied. "We could do this 'til midnight…" Sora whispered. "Oh my god! What time is it?" Matt said freaking out. "It's ten. Why?" Sora asked. "I was suppose to be back at nine!" Matt yelled. "What's all the commotion in here?" Rachael asked. "Um…long story but Matt has to get back to the studio," Sora explained quickly. "Do you want me to call a cab?" Rachael asked. "Sure," Matt replied.
~5 minutes later~
"Well…I guess I'll be going…" Matt said. "Yeah, well…I'll miss you," Sora said. "Who am I fooling? I'll miss you too," Matt said hugging Sora. Sora smiled slightly. She was still sad over the fact that Matt was leaving. Only last night, has she figured out that she truly loves Matt. "Bye!" Sora called as Matt boarded the taxi. "Where ya going?" the taxi driver asked. "Over to MTV studio," Matt replied.

~About an hour later~
Matt snuck in as quiet as a mouse, hoping that no one was awake. "Where were you?" shouted an angry Isawa. "Yeah! Is Phil gonna kill you or what?" Craig yelled. "I knew someone should have been guarding him!" Josh screamed. Matt turned away and tried to walk away from the noise. Boom! "Going somewhere?" Phil asked sternly. Phil grasped Matt's shoulder and pulled him into his room. He threw Matt onto the floor. Matt held his shoulder in agony. "Listen up, you rock star! From now on, you are not aloud to leave your room without one of your band members with you!" Phil shouted. "Phil, I went to see a friend! If I knew a band life would be like this, I should have never joined it!" Matt groaned. (A/N: Matt fans: AWWWWW! POOR MATTT!) Phil stepped back a little. "Just shut up and get some rest! We are leaving for Spain tomorrow!" Phil yelled and slammed the door. 'What jerk…' Matt thought. Matt walked over to the phone, limping. He wanted to check if he had any calls. Nobody except his band members, band helpers/workers, his family and his friends knew his room number. 'No fans,' Matt thought thankfully. He pressed a few buttons. "You have one message. Press one to listen to it. Press two to de-" the machine said. Matt pressed one. "Um…hi Matt. This is Sora. I was thinking. About last night…well…beep!" the machine said in Sora's voice. Matt widened his eyes. Sora called him. She actually called him. He had to call her back. "Hi Sora. This is Matt and I was thinking. Today I have a break so if you want, which means you don't have to, you can meet me in the coffee shop in Sixth Avenue at lunchtime. So…I'll see you? Bye," Matt said into the answering machine. He hoped to god that she would come.
~At Mr. and Mrs. Stedman's house~
"So Sora, ready to go to NYU for some more tests?" Mr. Stedman asked excitedly. "I guess, Harvey," Sora said. "Oh Sora! Before I forget, Matt called you," Rachael said. Sora practically spat out her hot chocolate (A/N: Sora hates coffee.). "Did delete it?" Sora asked. "Of Course Dil didn't eat it! Dil isn't here!" Rachael laughed. (A/N: Dil is Sora's cousin making him Harvey and Rachael's son.) "Seriously," Sora said giving a frustrated look. "No I didn't, dear. Phone's in the living room," Rachael said. Sora ran over there. Beep! "You have one new message. Press one to listen to it. Press two to de-" the machine said. "Hi Sora. This is Matt and I was thinking. Today I have a break so if you want, which means you don't have to, you can meet me in the coffee shop in Sixth Avenue at lunchtime. So…I'll see you? Bye. You have no new messages," the machine said. 'To go or not to go, that is the question. Oh great! Now I'm Shakespeare!' Sora thought. "Hey Rachael! Matt called me to go to that little coffee shop. You know, the one you work in? Should I go?" Sora asked. Rachael and Harvey gave each other a look. Harvey's look was 'No. Sora needs to catch up on her schoolwork.' Rachael's look was 'Yes. Sora needs a love life too.' Finally, Harvey gave in. "Sure honey! Have a wonderful time!" Rachael said. "And don't forget…tomorrow! No exceptions this time!" Harvey warned. "Thank you auntie! Thank you uncle! I love you!" she called. "Our little girl…she's finally growing up," Rachael said. Sora ran as fast as she could. She glanced at her watch to see it was ten to twelve. 'Run faster Sora! You know you can do it!' she thought to herself. Screech! She made it. She stepped in. "Hi Matt," Sora greeted. "Hey Sora. You came huh?" Matt smirked. "Well-" Sora said trying to think of an excuse. "I knew you wouldn't reject," matt said softly. "W-what makes you think so?" Sora asked. "Well…my dad told me, before I joined this band, that when someone loves you, you can't reject. Then, you slowly fall in love too," Matt said. "And so you're saying I like you? Non, no, no, no, no! You made a big mis-" Sora started. "No, I'm noty saying you love me. I'm saying I love you. And maybe, you'll like me back," Matt said. Sora was amazed. She never heard Matt talking like this before. "Well…I do like you too," Sora admitted it. The two sat their. Suddenly, something weird happened. Some strange force was pulling their lips together. In the end, Sora was holding Matt's strong neck for support, and Matt was holding Sora's back to give her support. Those two did make it. You know why? Because Dreams Can Come True!