Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Give My Love to You ❯ Running Away ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Give My Love to You

By: SupahSa

DiSCLAiMER: I don't own it…nope, I don't.

AUTHORESS'S NOTE: My first MiMATO! This happens a few days after Season 01. So, R&R! ^_^

Chapter One: Running Away

"I can't take this anymore." whispered a dark voice, belonging to Mr. Tachikawa.

"Honey...is there something wrong?" Mrs. Tachikawa asked her husband, yawning.

"No, nothing dear. Go back to sleep."

"Oh, okay." She replied turning over and falling asleep, but something didn't feel right.

Mr. Tachikawa was busy gathering his stuff to leave. Oh, he thought, I'm gonna need some money. He smirked and left.

---

The next morning

---

"Oh no!" Mrs. Tachikawa exclaimed before bursting out into tears. [I'll be calling Mimi's mom Aiko...only because it sounds pretty! ^_^]

"Aiya...'Kaasan...what's wrong?" Mimi asked, standing in the doorway of her mother's room, with a stuffed animal in her left hand. ['Kaasan = Mom]

"Mimi-Chan! 'Tousan...he...took all our money...and left." Aiko heavy heartedly sobbed, walking over to Mimi and embracing her.

"'Kaasan...what're we gonna do now?" Mimi asked, tears in her eyes.

"I don't know...maybe Kanrinrin-san will give us a break..." Aiko replied. [Kanrinrin = manager of apt. person]

---

A few minutes later

---

"What're you doing?!" Aiko screamed as Kanrinrin-san pushed her to the ground.

"No money...no stay!" Kanrinrin-san stated, pointing a stick at her.

"Doushite?" Aiko asked, tears streaming down her face. [Doushite = why]

"How do you expect to pay my rent?" Kanrinrin-san asked.

"Onegai...onegai...give us time..." Aiko whispered. [Onegai = please]

"No. Now gather your stuff and leave." Kanrinrin-san coldly replied.

"Okay...Mimi-Chan. Tokiko-Chan...Let's get our things." Aiko called, slowly getting up and following her children in the apartment building.

"'Kaasan...everything will be okay..." Mimi said, trying to smile.

"'Kaasan...where will we go now?" Tokiko asked.

"I don't know honey...maybe someone will spare us." Aiko replied quietly.

---

After everything was packed

---

"Ano...'Kaasan...where are we going?" Mimi asked. [Ano = Umm...]

"To find a place to stay." Aiko replied, smiling faintly.

"'Kaasan! I'm tired! I don't want to walk anymore! Besides it's night! Shouldn't we be sleeping?" Tokiko exclaimed.

"Oneesan...don't yell...please don't yell..." Mimi said softly. [Oneesan = Big Sister]

"I'll yell however much I want to!" Tokiko yelled.

"Here." Aiko said, putting her stuff down, under a bridge.

"What do you mean here?" Tokiko asked.

"This is where we'll be staying." Aiko replied.

"Doushite? I refuse to stay here!" Tokiko yelled.

"Even as a little girl you were so rebellious Toki-Chan. If you don't like the way I keep house, leave." Aiko replied harshly.

"'Kaasan! I found 50 yen!" Mimi exclaimed, holding up 50 yen, and smiling broadly, completely unaware of the fight that just broke out between her mom and sister.

"Good job Mimi-Chan." Aiko replied smiling, embracing her youngest daughter.

"'Kaasan...I'm sleepy..." Mimi whispered, yawning, and turning to fall asleep on one of the bags.

Tokiko lay down on her bag, and pretended to fall asleep. Aiko did the same, except fell asleep within a matter of minutes, holding Mimi close to her.

---

The next morning

---

"Aiya!" Aiko exclaimed, waking Mimi.

"'Kaasan...what happened?" Mimi asked rubbing her eyes.

"Toki-Chan...Left." Aiko replied before bursting out in tears.

"Oneesan? Doushite?" Mimi asked tears streaming, as she tried to comfort her mother. First 'Tousan...no Oneesan...doesn't anyone love me anymore? I can't run away...I have to be strong...for 'Kaasan, Mimi thought.

"Hai, Mimi-Chan...and she took what little money we had left..." Aiko replied, holding Mimi as if she would disappear if she wasn't holding tight enough. [Hai = yes]

"Demo...that money wasn't even hers 'Kaasan. It was mine." Mimi stated, unsure of what to do. [Demo = but]

"I know...I know." Aiko whispered, crying lightly and rocking Mimi back and forth.

AUTHORESS' NOTE: So what do you think? MiMATO in future chapters.