Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Is it too late or not? ❯ Memories of times since I meet him... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Rika and Ryo and all the other Digimon characters that I use in this fics!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Title: Is it too late or not?

Author: Angelic

Chapter 1: Memories of times since I meet him...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Summary: This story takes place in the ancient China. Rika is the daughter of one of the Minister of Emperor. Ryo is the son of a high ranking Minister of Emperor. They meet each other when they are young and their fathers are good friends. Rika like Ryo since the first time they meet while Ryo hate her very much as he thinks that she is an annoying girl. Rika doesn't act too girly but she does have a very gentle personality. Ryo is acting like a jerk (AN: Please forgives me. It is needed for this story) toward Rika while he act like a gentleman to other lady. When Rika told him her feeling for him, he rejected her. She runaway and no one found her for 1 year. Ryo started to have weird feeling about it and start a journey to find her. He saw a lady who look like Rika but is it her? R&R for more chapters.

AN: Rika and Ryo are OOC! At the starting of this fics, Rika is 17 and Ryo is 18. Rika parent is together. And to warn people, this is a very sad story. Please R&R if you want to read more chapters. I get the idea from a song. Renamon and other digimons will be appearing later on when Rika runaways.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Angelic: Hi...I here again.

Rika:....

Angelic: Rika! Can't you give me a proper greeting?

Rika: Nope! You too annoying! *Smack me across the face*

Angelic: how dare you! *Chasing Rika around*

*Ding! *

Angelic: OMG!!! I forget something!

Angelic: Sorry to keep everyone waiting...The fics should start now!

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

*Rika Pov*

~At a beautiful forest in China~

It has been a few months since I see Ryo. This few months seem like centuries to me. I lived at Yang Zhou (part of China) while he lived at Beijing (another part of China). I wonder if he ever think of me. I have known him since childhood and the memories is still fresh in my mind.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

^Flashback^

I walked into the main hall and knee down to greet my father with my servants behind whom all knee and bow at my father. I looked up and saw a handsome-looking boy, who look a bit older than me, sitting at one of the guest chair in the hall along with an middle-age man and woman who seem to be his father and mother. My parent is sitting at the main chairs of the hall, smiling happily as always. The boy was looking around the room uninterested while my parent was chatting with what I assumed was his parent.

"Disperse the formal. Come and meet your father old friend and his family." I raised up from my current position and my father introduced them to me. I cannot ready listened to what my father said as I was staring at the boy in front of me. My mother tapped on my shoulder, which woke me up from my staring. The boy's name is Ryo and he is a year older than I am. He turned his head toward me and we locked eyes together. I stared into his ocean-blue eyes. I quickly turned my head away and blushed madly. He turned his head back to listen to what his parent said with my parent. While I excused myself away back to my room.

^Flash end^

At that time, I am only 7 years old and I do not know what is love. I always followed him around whenever he is here. I always wanted to know more about him but I do not have the courage to ask him. Whenever I saw him talking and laughing with a lady, I have a very aching feeling in my heart. As I grow older, I started to know what I feel for him is love.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

I placed my lavender jade flute at my lip and I started to blow a sad melody. Love birds fly above me and animals come closer to the tree I was sitting at and seem to comfort me. Wind blow as I continue to blow the tune of the melody. Finally the sun started to set. I fly down from the tree branch I sitting on and land gracefully on the ground with my dress flying like a goddess. (AN: In ancient China, people know martial arts and tend to fly a lot.) I wondered why I blow the melody as I walked the way home. Maybe it is because I am very sad for not seeing Ryo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

~In the garden of Rika's Mansion~

I passed the garden of my mansion while I was walking back to my room. I stopped at the bridge above the pond and looked at the fishes that were swimming around peacefully. There it is. I found the silvery-gold fish that I raised since it was a baby fish. Looking at it make me think of Ryo. At first it was Ryo's fish but...

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

^Flash back^

That time was the full-moon festival when my parent and I, along with some servants, go and visit his family. I am 11 years old at that time while he is 12 years old. We always visited them when there is a festival since Beijing is more crowded then Yang Zhuo.

When we arrived, we saw a lot of people were also there. Ministers, rich traders and businessmen were all here to greet Ryo's father. I asked my father permission to look around the mansion before I go and look for him.

There were a lot of people chatting around and I have a hard time finding him. When I find him, he was crowded with lot of girls who is the daughters of those ministers, businessmen and traders. I do not want Ryo to think of me like those girls so I stand at a corner looking at him and waited for him to get away from the girls while they kept gave him presents to show that they loved him. I cannot help it but feel a bit jealousy at all those girls. They get to be close to him while I stand at here waiting for them to go away.

Finally the girls leave him alone after he agreed to accept their gifts. They leave and chat with one another happily. I finally leave the corner I standing at and walked toward him. He seems to look very irritated with all the gifts. There were not many people there since all those girls leave. He holds up a glass bowl that has a beautiful small silvery-gold fish. I walked in front of him and greeted him shyly. He looked at me with a look of irritation and I think it because of all those girls out there.

"Oh it you."

"Hi Ryo." I said with a tiny smile.

He turned away from me and seems to think of way to get rid of all these gifts. Finally he spoke up and called for the servant. He told them to throw away all this gifts including the fish. I looked at the gifts that were going to be carried away; I do not want the servant to throw away the fish so I called out to the servant before he can take the gifts. Ryo looked at me as if he is asking me why I stopped the servant.

"Can I have the tiny fish? I think it is very cute and I would like to keep it." I asked shyly.

"Whatever." He said.

I quickly thank him and walked toward the servant who held up the bowl. I smiled happily at the servant.

"Miss, this is very kind of you to keep the fish." The servant murmured and gives me a small smile.

I was very happy for the rest of the day since I get a gift from Ryo. Not really a gift but at least it was from Ryo though it was given by one of the girls who chased after him.

When I get home from Ryo's mansion, I quickly walked to the pond and free the fish from the bowl. From then onward, I would always feed the fish. Whenever I passed the bridge, I would stop and looked at the pond.

^Flash end^

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

My thought was being interrupted when a maid ran toward me.

"Miss! Miss! Madam and Master were asking you to meet them at the main hall immediately. They have something important to tell you, Miss." My maid, Xiu Lan said in one breath.

I walked toward the main hall with Xiu Lan behind me. I walked in the main hall and knee down behind my parent who sits on the main chairs.

"Disperse the formal, Rika." I raised up and looked at them.

"If they're anything you need me?" I asked in curious.

My mother walked in front of me and with a graceful voice, said that they want to inform me that father's good friend and his family is going to visit us. Ryo is also going to stay here with us for a few years since his father want him to learn more knowledge's other than Beijing."

Ryo is going to visit us along with his parent and is going to live with us for a few years. I cannot believe it. I was very excited and with a big but lady-like smile, I excused myself and go back to my room.

Once I walked inside my room, I quickly ran to my cardboard to find a nice dress so that I can give him a good impression. I seem to do that a lot since the second time when he is visiting us. I change my dress into a greenish-blue silk dress before I go to the main hall for dinner. For the whole night, my mood seem to be lighted up and even my favorite maid, Li Xin, had noticed it and keep teasing me about it. It made me blushed and I give her a few fake-threatening notes to her. Finally it was bedtime. I cannot sleep at all. All my thoughts are focused on Ryo. Maybe I can tell him my true feeling when he is living with us. My eyes started to close at the final though and I entered the dreamland with my entire dream full of Ryo.

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

AN: The first chapter is about Rika though while the 2nd chapter is about Ryo thought. Their role seem to reverse and Ryo seem to be more like a jerk while Rika seem to be like a gentle lady. As the story goes on, it will be more serious. I know the title and the ending is crappy but I can't think of other to end. People might wonder why I choose China. I choose China because...Haaaa...you will know when it get to the later chapter. R&R are you want me to continue. I must see at least 10 reviews before chapter 2 is up. That all for now bye!!!!

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Rika: What suspend!!!

Ryo: How can you make me into a jerk!!!

Angelic: It is necessary for the story.

Ryo: Oh man!! Hey wildcat! Want to go for a date? *Grinning at Rika*

Rika: DON'T CALL ME WILDCAT! MY NAME IS RIKA!!! *Rika appeared in front of Ryo and punched him*

Angelic: OMG! I wondered when Rika would stop punching him.

Rika: What did you say?! *Glared at me* Don't think that since you make me into a gentle lady, I will always be gentle with my punches!

Angelic: OMGGGGG!!!! *Running away quickly before Rika can kill me! *

Rika: Since Angelic had run away and Ryo is unconscious then I have to say goodbye to all of you. BYE EVERYONE!!! R&R for more chapters!!