Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Wolf ❯ Choo Choo! The Trailmon Race ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lonely Wolf
Me: Konnichiwa! I'm back with the next chapter of Lonely Wolf!

Kouji: *sigh* Why Lonely Wolf?

Me: You'll see Kouji-kun! In the meantime.... *glomps Kouji-kun*

Yasashii: Hey!

Me: Uh-oh *runs away from very angry Yasashii* Can you do the disclaimer Kouji-kun?!

Yasashii: ONLY I CAN CALL HIM KOUJI-KUN!!!!"

Kouji: *sweatdrop* Vanessa doesn't own Digimon Frontier. She does own Yasashii-chan and her other charcters, AND her couple in here. *blushes a bit*

Takuya: And that's Takushii!!

Kouji: *rolls eyes*

"Li-kun loves you Sakura-chan. Espesially because of your kindness..." ~Daidoujii Tomoyofrom CCS Movie 2

"I cannot concentrate, I could never love him, but my mind is going crazy, his sweet smile is unforgttable, I want to see him again, and, tell him my feeling directly too."~ Kinomoto Sakura from CCS Movie 2

Chapter 3
Takuya: Choo choo! The Trailmon Race!

The sun started to rise over the horizon as the trailmon "Buffalo" went toeards a town.

"Blizzarmon I'm glad your my beast spirit" said Tomoki to his digivice, bearing the picture of Blizzarmon.

"Ah, yosh, yosh, yosh, yosh" Bokomon paced down the aisle patting the Digi-tama in his *ahem* pants.

"Shutumon, I'm glad I came to the digitaru worldo" said Izumi to her beast spirit.

"Garmmon, can you tell me why I'm here?" asked Kouji. He looked towards Yasashii across from him to the right a little, looking out the window, the rising sun glowing on her. He blushed a bit, but then shook his head.

'I just look at her and I blush like crazy' thought Kouji.

Bokomon reached the end of the hall and started hopping from one foot to the next.

"Why is evreyone talking to their digivice's?" asked Junpei.

"Junpei-han doesn't know what they're doing?" asked Bokomon.

"I know what they're doing" said Junpei. A little pink digimon with a hat came in.

"Ohayo Gozaimasu, would you like something to eat?" asked the digimon.

"Hai! I will!" said Izumi.

"Where are you gonna get the money?" asked Takuya. Izumi checked her pockets, but no money.

The digimon walked past her. "Please wait!" pleaded Izumi. Izmui's stomach growled and she placed her hands across it.

"Ah! It moved!" exclaimed Bokomon, talking about the Digi-tama. Bokomon started moving his feet up and down. "Ah, yosh, yosh, yosh" The sun fully rose now.

"Wow! Sugoi! It's so pretty!" exclaimed Yasashii happily. Kouji walked over to her.

"You've never seen a sunrise before?" asked Kouji.

"In america, I'm up at 4:00 in the morning to help Otou-san and never get to enjoy it. In japan, I'm usually sleeping. And there's no building's blocking it" Kouji couldn't help but stare at her. Izumi noticed the way he looked at her and suddenly got steamed.

'Why is he looking at Mizu and not me?!' thought Izumi angrily. 'She's not pretty or cute like me!'

The Trailmon stopped once they got to a town. "Off you go!" he said.

"Where do we go now?" asked Takuya.

"I have no idea where to go" said Izumi. The Trailmon roared. Evreyone covered their ears cause it was so loud. It roared again and took off.

"Oi! Where are you going?!" called out Takuya.

Lots of digimon were out in town, it seemed like a celebration was here. They came to a place where all the Trailmon's were lined up. Takuya, Yasashii, and Kouji went to one space seeing what's going on, and Junpei Izumi, and Tomoki in another.

"What's going on?" asked Yasashii.

"I have no idea what's going on" said Izumi.

A scarecrow like digimon next to Izumi answered. "It's a Trailmon Race. The Trailmon race to see who's the best."

"We need some more volunteers!" cried a voice.

"Ne, volenteer for what?" asked Izumi.

"To ride the Trailmon"

"Hai hai!" said Izumi and she went down there. "I'll ride with you!" said Izumi going up to the Trailmon "Buffalo".

"Too late!" A black Were Garurumon lept towards her. "we have this Trailmon" An orange gog like digimon went next to him and laughed. "Nye hehehehe"

"We're gonna beat evreyone"

*Info for wereGarururmon and Doggymon pops up*

"I already have people riding me, find you're own!" said Buffalo.

"Mou, you don't have to be rude!" Izumi snapped back. The digimon riding the Trailmon's "mole" and "RacoonDog" ran away.

"Wait!" said Mole.

"I'll ride you!" said Izumi.

"Huh? I've seen you!" said Mole.

Junpei ran up to RacoonDog. "If Izumi-chan has that one, I have this one!"

"That's fine with me" said Racoon Dog.

"I geuss I'll have Worm!" said Takuya in front of Worm.

"Will you come with me?" asked Angler to Tomoki. Tomoki agreed.

"I geuss I have you" said Franken talking to Kouji.

"Ne Yasashii-san, do you wanna..." Takuya called down but saw Yasashii talking to Kouji.

"Anou, Kouji-kun, can I go with you?" asked Yasashii shyly. Kouji laughed.

"You don't have to act so shy Yasashii-chan! Of course you can!" said Kouji. Takuya gritted his teeth together.

"I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am jealous" Takuya murmmured. Izumi also saw this.

'Why does Mizu-san keep butting in?! Kouji-san's mine!' thought Izumi.

Neemon was infront of "Kettle". "Do i get this one?" he asked.

"Now, is the beggining of the Trailmon Race! Start the clock!" said an Angemon like digimon. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...

"I will win!" murmmured WereGarurumon. 4,3,2,1, 0!

The Trailmon sped off.

"The race starts! What?" The one Neemon was riding wouldn't start. "I'll just fall asleep..." said Neemon and fell asleep.

"That sounds like a good idea" said Kettle and he fell asleep too.

"Out: Kettle!" Angemon flew off. The screen showed the race. "Now, Racoon Dog and Buffalo are trying to take the lead!"

"Ah, Junpei-han go!" said Bokomon.

"Nye ho ho ho" laughed Doggymon as Buffalo passed Racoon Dog.

"I'm evolving! Spirit Evolution!" "Blitzmon!" Racoon Dog sped up and passed Buffalo.

"How did you turn into a digimon?" asked Racoon Dog.

"I have my ways" said Blitzmon. Racoon Dog suddenly came to a halt. A Raremon was in their path! Blitzmon fell back and turned back to Junpei.

The Raremon started climbing onto Racoon Dog. Mole passed racoon Dog.

"Junpei, see you later!" Izumi called as they passed.

"Izumi-chan! Wait Izumi-chan! Why did this happen...?"

"Buffalo is in the lead, with Worm close behind!"

"Let's beat them!" said Takuya. Worm passed Buffalo.

"What?!"
"He he, see ya later!"

WereGarurumon started pounding the side. "Hey hey! We're supposed to win!"

Mole was slowly climbing up the hills.

"Oh, how much I hate hills!" Mole complained.

"Stop complaing and try your best!" said Izumi.

"But I can't!"

"Please, try your best, please!"

"Izumi-san!" Tomoki was starting to get ahead, and Kouji and Yasashii were starting to get ahead of him. "See ya later!"

"Mou!" she whined.

Doggymon looked over his shoulder as Buffalo crossed the bridge and saw others catching up. He threw a bomb at the bridge and it exploded!

"The bridge is breaking!" cried out Frankin.

"We have no choice! You have to jump it!" cried out Kouji. Just as Franken lifted from the bridge, Yasashii held Kouji around the middle. Yasashii still held on when Franken made it across. Kouji noticed and he felt his cheeks were on fire.

"Anou, Yasashii-chan, can you please let go?!" Kouji asked. Yasashii quickly let go, her cheeks felt really hot and she knew she was blushing.

"Gomen ne, Kouji-kun. I got really scared and.."

"It's okay, just hold my hand if you get scared" said Kouji looking straight ahead, trying to hide his blush.

"Wah!" cried Tomoki.

"O-o-o no!" cried Mole.

"I'm evolving!" said Tomoki.

"I'll evolve too!" said Izumi.

"Spirit Evolution!" "Chakmon!" "Fairymon!"

"Tsurararara!" Chakmon made himself into a bridge of ice and Angler went across. Mole fell from the track. Fairymon went after her and caughte her just before she reached the water. Fairymon started to pull her up.

"Oi, you are heavy!" said Fairymon(And she used "omae").

"Are you alright?" asked Chakmon.

"I'm fine thanks to you" said Angler.

"Then, let's go!"

"Chakmon wait!" called Fairymon just before she dropped Mole onto the ground. She fell down and turned back into Izumi.

"Ouch! I can't beleive I'm out of the race!" whined Izumi.

Worm went very slowly on the track, a black pit right next to it. Takuya looked at it nervously. Buffalo then ran into Worm!
"Move it! Go faster!" demanded WereGarurumon. Buffalo kept ramming into Worm. Takuya then fell off Worm! Doggymon snickered watching Takuya fall.

From the ledge above, Franken passed. "Takuya!" "Takuya-kun!" called Kouji and Yasashii, watching him fall.

Chakmon slid down the slope on his skies and caught Takuya. "Thank You, Chakmon!" He let go so Takuya could evolve.

"Spirit Evolution!" "Agunimon!" Agunimon jumped back up onto Worm. WereGarurumon jumped onto the front of Buffalo.

"Do you wanna fight?! You've got one!" Were Garurumon jumped up and kicked Agunimon.

"Burning Salamander!" Agunimon hit WereGarurumon and he was sent backwards. Doggymon got a bomb and hit Agunimon with it, sending him backwards.

Above, Kouji and Yasashii jumped from Franken.

"What are you doing?!" asked Franken.

"Spirt Evolution!" "Wolfmon!" "Mizumon!"

Wolfmon and Mizumon landed on Buffalo. "light Seiger!"

"Kaizer nail!" Wolfmon and WereGarurumon lept at each other and landed on opposite sides.

"Trident's Submerge!" Mizumon tried to hit Doggymon, but he lept away and threw a bomb at her.

"Don't attack!" said Agunimon.

"Nani?!" Agunimon stepped in front of Wolfmon.

"I'll defeat WereGarurumon" Agunimon continued. "Salamander Break!" Doggymon lept away and he hit WereGarurumon.

"What? What's going on?! Someone's chwing my circuit's up!" cried Franken.

"What?!" Mizumon cried. Doggymon was up there, and he spit a few bolts out of his mouth. Mizumon and Wolfmon lept towards him, but he jumped away. But not before Mizumon gave him a whack with her trident. She made her trident dissapear.

"There's a cave up ahead!" warned Worm. Takuya laid down on Worm just before entering the tunnel. Up above, Wolfmon and Mizumon tried to stop the speeding franken.

"I can't stop! There's something ahead! Please try to stop me!" Wolfmon, Mizumon, and Franken went over a ledge!

"Tsurararara!" Chakmon caught Franken in one end and held onto Angler.

"Wolfmon slide evolution! Garmmon!" Garmmon quickly caught Mizumon and set her to the ground. Angler then went over the edge! Garmmon quickly caught Franken on his back, then Angler, then caught Chakmon in his mouth.

"Nice catch" said Chakmon. Wolfmon, Chakmon, and Mizumon de-evolved.

"Are you okay?" asked Franken.

Kouji and Yasashii turned around. "I'm fine" Kouji said.

"Me too"

"A-Arigouto" said Franken. "How can I repay you?!"

Kouji stood up. "It's okay" Yasashii flung her arms around Kouji's neck and hugged him.

"Arigouto Kouji-kun!" she said. Kouji felt his cheeks on fire again.

"A-ah" he said. Angemon watched them.

"Franken and Angler are out!"

Worm and Buffalo got through the tunnel and were now in a cave. The tracks split into two, Worm on the bottom and Buffalo on the ledge above.

"Try to get rid of him!" said WereGarurumon to his partner. Doggymon laughed. He threw three bombs at the track before Worm and it exploded! Worm crashed through the rock a bit then stopped.

"Here we go! Catch you later!" taunted WereGarurumon as Buffalo exited.

Little flame ball things surrounded Worm and Agunimon.

"Oh no, my oil is leaking!" moaned Worm.

One of the little flame thingy's went down and touched the oil.

"Waaaah!" screamed Agunimon.



"Now, either Worm or Buffalo will come out!"

"Takuya-han" Bokomon said worried.

On the screen, a Trailmon came out. It was Buffalo! Angemon landed in front of the cave and a blinding light was now emitting from it.

"Agunimon slide evolution! Vritramon!" A huge flame was now pouring out of the cave. Worm came out of the fire, plowing through the rock at great speed!

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!"

"Here we go!" said Vritramon and he landed on Worm. "Flame Storm!" Worm opened a hatch and Vritramon's attack went in there. Fire poured from Worm's mouth and it reached Buffalo.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" yelled Bufalo before it crashed. Worm went ahead, still plowing in the rocks.

"Damn!" cursed Were Garurumon looking at the retreating Worm. WereGarurumon and Doggymon looked at each other, and Doggymon laughed. Were Garurumon punched Doggymon in the head. Worm approached and Vritramon turned back into Takuya.

Kouji, Tomoki, and Yasashii walked towards where Izumi and Junpei were.

"Hehe, we won" said Takuya. "I wonder how Yasashii-san would react..." Takuya went into his own dream land.

"Takuya!" Worm soon stopped where he started.

"Takuya-kun!" Yasashii ran over to Takuya.

"What is it Yasashii-san?" Takuya asked, hoping for a certain answer.

"Thank goodness your safe Takuya-kun!" Takuya anime fell.

'Wasn't the answer I was expecting, but still good enough' thought Takuya.

"You're prize is all you can eat for free at Hamburgermon's place" said Angemon.

"Do they make hamburger's or something?" asked Izumi.

"They make hamburger's alright"

The digimon from the begging of the episode popped up. "I am EbiBurgermon. There is also kareoke if you want!"

"Kareoke?! Yatta!" exclaimed Yasashii happily. Izumi's stomach growled again and evreyone laughed.

"What's so funny?! Evan you guys are hungrey, I'm sure!"