Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Wolf ❯ Jealousy and Love! Songs of emotions (Yakimochi to Ai! Kanjou no Uta) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lonely Wolf
Me: Am I on a Frontier roll or what? I'm updating Lonely Wolf like crazy and barely updating ToL!

Izumi: Yeah, you usually take forever typing ONE chapter!

Me: I resent that Orimoto! I'm having a writer's block in ToL! Just do the disclaimer already!

Izumi: Fine. Vanessa doesn't own Digimon Frontier. She does own Yasashii and her creations, including her couple which you probably already geussed. She also doesn't own any song she uses here.

Takuya: And that's....

Me: *strangles Takuya* How big a crush do you have on Yasashii anyway?! I keep telling you, it's NOT Takushii!!!

"It wasn't a song of anger or hatred, it wasn't evan a song of love that Lorlei sung. It was forgiveness"~Book 4: The Secret of the Unicorn of Avalon Web of Magic.

" Adriane's hand closed over the locket...And for a single second, Kara and Adriane's minds were linked. In that instant, Kara understood that Adriane hadn't grabbed the locket for the sake of Ravenswood, or for Avalon, or evan to protect herself; her only thought was to help her friend" ~Book 5: Spell Singer of Avalon Web of Magic.

Chapter 4
Takuya: Jealousy and Love! Songs of emotions (Yakimochi to Ai! Kanjou no Uta)

"Kareoke! I wonder what song I'll choose?" Yasashii kept asking herself.

"She'll probably sound really bad" murmmured Izumi.

"Don't talk about Yasashi-san/-chan that way!" yelled Takuya and Kouji who heard her. The day before, Takuya and Worm won the race and they were going to the kareoke station.

"The kareoke station is over there" EbiBugermon pointed towards the stage. Only a microphone was on it. Yasashii ran up to it. Some digimon started to crowd around.

"But there's one thing" said EbiBugermon. "The microphone is cursed. Whatever non-digimon creature sang into it, they would sing a song from the heart, evan if they didn't intend the song. For some reason, music for the song starts playing evan though there are no speakers for music"

Izumi ran up there. "I wanna try!" Yasashii stuck her tongue out.

"I got here first Orimoto! You can go after me!" The CC went to the front of the alarge still-growing crowd. This was the first time in a long time anyone that wasn't a digimon sang into the microphone.

Honey
Alone, I lean on the windowsill, my cheek resting on my palm
staring at the endless rain
I've been alone all day
I wonder what you're doing right now...
The memories I collect are precious treasures
Making my heart wrench

Ah Isn't it strange?
Just remembering
makes me affectionate.

Yasashii's, for some reason, mind kept wandering back to Kouji. Her eyes slowly went towards Kouji.

Just like honey
spreading out sweetly in warm milk
My heart dissolves
Your smile is the finest honey.

Looking up in the sky at Orion's Ruby
In my very own planetarium
Welcome back again tonight
When we're together, I can't gaze at the stars
Now let's zoom up 100 thousand times
and draw in the sky

'What did you do to me Kouji-kun? I never felt this way towards someone. Gosh, just seeing you smile makes me melt'

Ah Isn't it wonderful?
It's like
you're always by my side

On nights when I can only curl up
and cry sad tears
you give me courage.
Your smile is the finest honey.

'Why does this song keep reminding me of Kouji-kun?! I never intended to do this song!'

I spread my wings wide
and alight from Heaven, like the star-filled sky
I can be strong!
Your smile is my very own honey.

Yasashii ended the song and lots of applause came from the crowd below. Yasashii bowed and left the stage. She went towards Kouji.

"How was I Kouji-kun?" asked Yasashii.

"You were.... I... I can't evan say any words to explain it. Your voice flowed out like honey" sttamered Kouji. Yasashii blushed deeply.

"Arigouto Kouji-kun. People said I was good, but never like that before. Arigouto. I geuss the mic's really cursed, that song reminded me of someone really close to me" Kouji pondered over what she said.

Izumi went up on the stage and a song started playing.

Kotchi wo Muite(Look this Way)
Turn this way, don't look anywhere else, darling
It'd be bad if you weren't completely by my side
Although you show courage, you've got it backwards
A maiden's heart is fragile and trying

If we get separated by any distance
I'll come after you

Izumi knew the song was beutiful, but she knew that for her, it was determination to get someone's love and make sure no one get's it. Minamoto Kouji. She loved him so much! If Yasashii wasn't there, she'd probably have Kouji already.

I'm like a jasmine flower, right?
You want to turn towards my strong fragrance
I love you more than anyone
So look at only me, okay?

If it's for love, you'll get stronger, darling
So it's true, I'll always be your cute kid
Although there are some bad feelings in life
No one will ever give up on a maiden's heart

Izumi knew how the song was turning out, selfish. But she couldn't change it no matter how hard she tried.

Throughout all of the pain
We're invincible

I'm clumsy around you
Protect only me
A magical love only for us
We should keep that our secret

She knew what feeling she had, jealousy. She was jealous. Kouji was always looking at Yasashii, paying no heed to her. Tears started to well up in her eyes, but she held them back.

I'm like a jasmine flower, right?
You want to turn towards my strong fragrance
I love you more than anyone
So look at only me, okay?

Barely anyone applauded as she bowed and left the stage. Evan though the melody and her voice was good, they could tell that it was out of jealousy and selfishness. Izumi went towards the CC.

"How was I?" she asked, not very hopeful.

"You were great Izumi-chan!" said Junpei. Izumi gave him a grateful smile which made him blush.

"I have to admit Orimoto, you were good. The melody and your voice were good, but I can tell the song was about jealousy and other stuff" said Yasashii. Izumi's heart sank. Of course Yasashii would know!

"You're turn Takuya-kun!" Yasashii gave Takuya a little push.

"Oi! I don't sing!" protested Takuya.

"You never know until you try Takuya-kun" said Yasashii pushing him onto the stage. "Saa, you're already up here so you better sing anyway" Yasashii winked at him and he decided to do it, for Yasashii.

Kouji was watching this and a fire flashed in his eyes. He couldn't describe the feeling though. Jealousy? Kouji shook his head. 'I am NOT jealous of Takuya!'

Hitorijime(All to Myself)
More and more and more,
I'm becoming greedy and spoiled.
From the way it's going, I want to lock you up tight.
I made up my mind at the mere sight and thought of you

I want to stay like this next to you for even just a bit longer
I wonder if there isn't a terrible traffic jam somewhere
I love you so much that the brakes won't work anymore.

Takuya sung the song out, singing his love for Yasashii. But he also noticed one more emotion in there, like Izumi's, jealousy.

Someone please read between my words.
Because I am no match for you.
Even just for now, even just for one moment,
I want to keep your heart all to myself.

I've always always always watched you, pushed myself to catch up with you
I love when you play jokes on me, but I'm not a child anymore.
Even though I'm most easily scared, I have the strongest feelings for you.

'This mic really IS cursed from what Izumi and Yasashii-san told me. I'm beggining to think it is too'

If you noticed, there would always be familiar scenery outside the window.
Your favorite slope would be pushed against your back.
The other side of me can no longer turn away from you!

This fragment is captured within the whole crowd
Courage is the power of love
Now this will is at the same speed
As your beating heart

Takuya breathed for the final verse. He knew his song would never be as good as Yasashii's. But he didn't think it would be as bad as Izumi's either. Why is he jealous of Kouji? Surely he wouldn't have feelings for Yasashii, right?

Someone please read between my words.
Because I am no match for you.
Even just for now, even just for one moment,
I want to keep your heart all to myself.

The crowd applauded, not as much as Yasashii, but not as little as Izumi's.

"Well, how'd I do?!" boasted Takuya.

"You did really well! You must really love someone Takuya-kun!" Yasashii gave him on of her bright smile's. Takuya had to keep himself from saying 'That someone is you'. Kouji had to take tons of deep breaths so he wouldn't burst out.

"Junpei, it's your turn!" said Izumi. Junpei would've protested if anyone else asked him, but Izumi asked him so he would let it go.

Ki ni naru Aitsu(That girl on my Mind)
This can't go on forever. I look up at the blue sky
The wind that blows over everything runs up the hills

My usually serious face watches you from far away
What has happened to my pride?

That girl I can't ignore, that mysterious girl
I'll just watch quietly from here
It seems that something big waits around the corner

That feeling I can't ignore, that mysterious feeling
My heart beats like in a dream
It seems that every day it gets stronger
I won't be beaten by her

I chase the orange clouds so hurriedly
With all my strength I trip over something, falling on my hands

When did she start to mean so much to me? I don't know why
Fly over the asphalt and hurry home

That girl I can't ignore, that mysterious girl
I can't look away from her eyes today
Why am I matching my pace to hers as we walk down the street?

That feeling I can't ignore, that mysterious feeling
Something made my heart start beating
But I have an idea! I won't give up whatever happens
I won't be beaten by anyone
That girl I can't ignore, that mysterious girl

You wouldn't stay here patiently within your heart
You want to know the true power that's been kept secret

That feeling I can't ignore, that mysterious feeling
It's like our future's a labyrinth, isn't it?
Grasping my dreams tightly
I won't ever give up on myself

Junpei, having no thoughts during the song what-so-ever, finished the song. He got almost as much applause as Yasashii.

"I wanna go!" said Tomoki.

"That's fine with me" said Yasashii.

Moving On!
I quietly put my things in my bag
With a treasure map in my hand, I fly out into the street
When we meet in our secret base
Let's all get in a circle and make a plan

Surely none of us
Knows what will come tomorrow, but
It sure is fun!

Moving on!
An adventure that will make our whole bodies
Heat up, overflowing with feelings
Look! Moving on!
Is waiting for us
We've got to get going soon
Clutching our precious dreams, we'll set out on a journey
We're adventurers

If we've got the compass pointed the right direction
Let's decide our destination, keep it a secret from the adults

That's right, none of us
Understands anything difficult, but
That's all right, too!

Moving on!
Because there's an adventure
That will make smiles overflow
Look! Moving on!
Spontaneously from our hearts
Surely we won't be able to stop
The sun is always our friend
Everyone's an adventurer

Moving on!
An adventure that will make our whole bodies
Heat up, overflowing with feelings
Look! Moving on!
Is waiting for us
We've got to get going soon
Clutching our precious dreams, we'll set out on a journey
We're adventurers

Of course, Tomoki got alot of appalause because this was a fun/teamwork song. Yasashii nudged Kouji.

"You're last Kouji-kun!" Kouji turned away.

"I'm not singing"

"Onegai Kouji-kun?!" Yasashii put on her cutest voice and her "Ultimater Puppy Dog Face". Kouji just took one glance at her and gave in. He can't fight the UPDF. He lept onto the stage and started singing.

Boom Boom Boom
Evrey time we touch
I can't get enough
This feeling's true, holding you, I want you so much

Baby I confess
I'm a total mess
When you're around
The only sound I hear
Is my heart going
(A/N: Wow! I did an english song instead of japanese!)

Kouji's mind kept wandering back to Yasashii. Her evrey move made his heart race like crazy.

Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom
Evrey one in love knows
The way you make my heart go
Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom
It only beats this way for you

Something in your eyes
Tells me that your mine
Can't you see
You and me
Get better all the time?
'Gah! Singing this song reminds me of Yasashii-chan! Tell me kami, am I in love with her?!'

Girl with very kiss
I can promise this
You'll always be
what I need
Always make my heart go

Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom
Evrey one in love knows
The way you make my heart go
Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom
It only beats this way for you

'Evrey line in this reminds me of Yasashii-chan, is this what the others had to go through?'

What'cha do?
Makes me crazy

Crazy for you

Boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom
Boom boom boom
Boom boom boom boom
Evreybody in love knows
Girl you make my heart go
Evreybody in love knows
Girl you make my heart go

Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom
Evrey one in love knows
The way you make my heart go
Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom
It only beats this way for you

*song fades out* Evreyone applauded greatly, as much as Yasashii, maybe evan more.

"That was great Kouji-kun!" exclaimed Yasashii when he came back. "you're one of the best singers I've ever heard. And I love that song you sung!" Kouji blushed deeply scratching the back of his head.

"It was nothing Yasashii-chan" Izumi rushed in and pushed Yasashii away.

"Of course it was something Kouji-san! It was WAY better than mine!" said Izumi.

"At least you admit it" murmmured Yasashii.

"What'd you say?!" demanded Izumi.



It was late at night and evreyone was asleep, except Yasashii. She hummed the song she sung today. For some reason, you memorized the song you played.

"Yasashii Onee-san" Tomoki was up.

"Hey there Tomoki. You did a pretty good job at the kareoke place!" Yasashii congratulated.

"Arigouto Yasashii Onee-san" Tomoki thought for a bit. "Anou, can I ask you something? Since only you and me are up, it'd be a good time to ask"

"Sure Tomoki, go right ahead"

"It's about Kouji-san and Takuya Onii-chan" Yasashii blushed.

"What about them?" she asked.

"What do you feel for them? I know you seem close to them, but something tells me it's more than that. And why does Takuya look at you and Kouji funny when you two are together?"

Yasashii blushed more and chuckled. "Sometimes I wonder if you're 17 instead of 7, Tomoki. Anou..." Yasashii knew her face was close to beet red. "I feel attached to both of them, but Kouji-kun more. I can't explain it, ever since I met Kouji-kun, I felt an extreme close-ness with him. I geuss I just shoved away those feelings until today. The song today reminded me so much of Kouji-kun! I..." Yasashii paused and turned towards Tomoki. "Do you swear to kami that you will tell no one what I said and will say" She held up her pinky.

"I swear to kami I won't tell anyone unless you tell me I can" agreed Tomoki and their pinky's linked.

"alright... anyway...." Yasashii's blush returned. "I think, no, I KNOW I'm in love with Kouji-kun..." Her face was beet red now. She sighed wistfully. "He'll probably never love me though"

"He might!" Tomoki stood up. "Kouji-san doesn't let anyone call him 'Kouji-kun', right? He protects you alot too Yasashii Onee-san! Don't give up!"

"Arigouto Tomoki. It's nice telling my feelings to someone" Yasashii yawned. "Oyasumi Tomoki" Yasashii soon fell asleep. "I love you Kouji-kun..." she murmmure during the night.