Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Wolf ❯ Hidden feelings for each other! Yasashii and Kouji's bond ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Lonely Wolf
Me: Okay! I give up on following some of the episodes!

Tomoki: I think that's good so you won't give away spoilers

Me: Tou're right Tomo-Tommy.

Tomoki: DON'T say my dub name! I hate it!

Me: I think evreyone does. Would you do the disclaimer please?

Tomoki: Un. Vanessa doesn't own Digimon Frontier or Blue Memories. She does own Yasashii Onee-san, her characters, and the couple which is really obvious *snicker*

Me: *yells* AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY TAKUSHII, TAKUYA OR I'LL ASK KOUJI AND YASASHII TO EVOLVE TO GARMMON AND MIZUMON AND KICK YOUR BUTT!

Takuya: *gulp*

Me: *listens to Koori no Knife wo Daite*

"Ash on my tomatoes!"~Pippin(or Merry, not sure), Lord of the Rings Movie "Fellowship of the Ring"

"I swear on the precious!"~Gollum from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Chapter 5
Takuya: Hidden feelings for each other! Yasashii and Kouji's bond

It was hot. That was all that was in the minds of the CC as they trudged along, now in a dessert (can I say, deja vu?). Evreyone was slow, but Yasashii more so.

"Water...." she heard Izumi whisper. Yasashii ignored that and gingerly stepped on her feet as she kept on walking. Her ankles hurt, but she was used to it. Kouji seemed to be the only on unaffected by it. He decided to hang back to see how Yasashii was doing.

"Are you doing alright, Yasashii-chan?" asked Kouji. Yasashii looked up from the ground and saw Kouji.

"I'm fine Kouji-kun, no need worrying over me" Kouji noticed that her steps were unevan and she wasn't pounding them like lead, like the others.

"Don't lie to me Yasashii-chan" said Kouji. Yasashii sighed, he caught her.

"How do you know when I'm not fine Kouji-kun? My ankles hurt a little, but that's it. My tendons in my ankles get tight easily so they hurt when I walk too much" She put her right foot down and a seering pain went through her whole foot. She couldn't help but cry out and trip. This alerted the other CC.

"Yasashii-chan!""Yasashii-san!" Takuya was there in the blink of an eye. "Daijoubou?!" Takuya asked worriedly.

Yasashii got up, "I'm fine" but she fell down again when she put pressure on her right foot.

"You're not alright" accused Kouji. Yasashii sighed.

"I don't want to be a burden" said Yasashii. Kouji knelt down.

"You're not a burden Yasashii-chan. Here, I'll carry you"

"Arigouto Kouji-kun"

"Wait! I'll..." Takuya was too late, Kouji was already carrying Yasashii on his back.

Like a bird taking flight from the still whispering trees
I want to fly toward an infinite tomorrow
My rested wings will unfold until that day
Sorrow has always been left with me

'Why don't I ever get a chance with her?!' thought Takuya as he frowned. He followed them, behind, but sticking close so he could here what Kouji and Yasashii were talking about.

"Kouji-kun, you don't have to do this you know" said Yasashii. Kouji smirked, Yasashii just never gets it.

"Stop being so hard on yourself, Yasashii-chan, you're not a burden. And I'm doing this because you're my friend" Takuya wanted to evolve to Vritramon, use his Flame Storm, and burn Kouji to a crisp when he heard him call Yasashii "Yasashii-chan".

They trudged on more, maybe for a few hours, who knew? Kouji turned his head and looked at Yasashii, who was sleeping. He felt his cheeks burn when he saw her.

'People might look at her and say she's a nobody, but she's the world to me' thought Kouji. What he didn't know, was that Yasashii wasn't sleeping. She was actually unconcious, and her body was heating up.

Today I'll hold the memory of
The tense blue moon as I fall asleep

"Ah! I see some trees ahead!" exclaimed Izumi. Surely enough, there was a forest ahead, that meant one thing. Shade, and maybe water. The others ran to it, evan Takuya, forgetting his jealousy. Kouji took his time, he was in no hurry. And he had Yasashii on his back, that prevented him to run for sure.

He got there, and slowly let Yasashii down in a patch of shade. His hand made contact with her forehead, it felt hot. Too hot. Kouji noticed sweat going down her face, that was unnatural since he was carrying her for the last few hours. He gently shook her.

"Yasashii-chan, Yasashii-chan!" He shook her harder, but she still didn't wake. He put his hand on her forehead, and he pulled it away. It was hot alright.

"You guys! Yasashii-chan's heating up!" That caught Takuya's attention. He raced right over.

"Nani?!" he took off one of his gloves and felt Yasashii's forehead. Like Kouji, he pulled away fast. Bokomon waddled up to them.

"What's wrong with Yasashii-han?" asked Bokomon with worry in his voice. Sure, they were humans, but he was also worried about them.

"Yasashii-chan has a fever! Do you know any plants to help it?!" demanded Kouji. Bokomon fell backwards at Kouji's sudden outburst.

"No need to yell Kouji-han" replied Bokomon. He took out his encyclopedia and looked through it. "Fever, fever, fever..... here it is! Halyomoss, grows in forests near desserts. We should find some here" Neemon, who was near, asked:

"What's a fever and halyomoss?" Bokomon snapped his pants a few times.

"Bakamon!"

"Yosh, let's find that Halyomoss!" said Takuya determedly.

"I'll stay here and look after Yasashii-chan. Can you ask Izumi-san and Junpei-san to find some water?" asked Kouji.

"Sur- wait! YOU staying here with Yasashii-san?!"

"You'd probably do something wrong with your hot-headness" replied Kouji. Takuya raised a fist and was about to snap back, but remembered that Yasashii was heating up by the minute, so he relunctly went. For Yasashii's sake. Bokomon and Neemon followed him.

I'll always watch over you from nearby
So just sleep peacefully now

Kouji looked at Yasashii, the only one that brought him out of his lonliness. He felt guilty that he didn't realise his feelings sooner. He decided to check her ankle to see if it was alright. He took off her right shoe and sock and felt her ankle. It was swollen, probably twisted or sprained.

Yasashii stirred and opened her eyes slightly. She tried to move, but she was too weak. Her body was aching all over.

"Yasashii-chan!"

"Kouji-kun?" Yasashii muttered. She tried to get up, and raised her upper body a bit, but Kouji put a hand on he forhead and slowly, gently forced her body down.

He considered telling her his feelings, but decided against it. She was too weak right now.

"We found it!" called Izumi. The rest of the CC came back. Izumi held some sort of plant in her arms, and Junpei a bucket of water. (Don't ask where it came from) Bokomon took a bowl they had and put the halyomoss in it. HE took a stick and started crunching it up. He poured the water in and stirred it up. He put it in a cup and gave it to Kouji. Kouji forced the drink down Yasashii's throat. The sky was darkening and it would soon be night.



Yasashii slowly opened her eyes. Her body still ached, but not as much as before. She was able to bring herself up in a sitting position.

"Yasashii-chan!" Yasashii turned and saw Kouji. It was near daybreak.

"Kouji-kun....? What happened?"

"You got a really high fever" said Kouji and put his hand on her forehead. "At least it's gone now. That Halyomoss worked wonders" Yasashii tried to get up, but the minute she put pressure on her ankle, she fell back down.

"Don't get up, it's either a really twisted ankle or it's sprained" replied Kouji. Yasashii looked around and saw the others sleeping.

"Kouji-kun, did you stay up all night?" asked Yasashii. Yasashii saw a look of guilt across his face. "Look who's saying, "I'm fine" now?" joked Yasashii.

Watching the horizon from the side of the river
I saw the sliding ship flow toward the future

It was dawn and evreyone was up and ready to go. Yasashii couldn't walk so she had to be carried by Kouji and Takuya. She didn't go willing, but she couldn't hold them back so she relunctly agreed. She dozed off most of the time, but they made sure she wouldn't get a fever.

They soon reached a town. "Hmmmm... this is 'Tommorow Town'" said Bokomon after looking it up in his book.

"Tommorow Town... weird name" commented Tomoki.

"We should find a hospital for Yasashii-san" said Takuya. They soon loacated it.



"You're sure you're alright?" asked Kouji for the thousandth time since they left. They had to stay in 'Tommorow Town' for a few weeks because of Yasashii's ankles.

"Kouji-kun, have I ever said you worry too much? I'm fine" Yasashii was starting to get annoyed. She wasn't a helpless baby, Kouji knew that.

It wasn't that far to the nearest town, about 20 miles. It was evening when they finnaly got to 'Today Town'.

"Tommorow Town, Today Town, what a coincidence" commented Yasashii sarcastically. They went to a "digimon hotel" where they ran into yet another problem.

"we have 4 rooms left, one with two single beds, two with a single bed, and one with a twin bed" said the Terriermon clerk. Terriermon put on a wicked grin. "Looks like 2 of you are gonna have to sleep together"

"I get the single room!" called Izumi before anyone else could.

"I get the other single one" called Junpei.

"Than me and Tomoki get one" called Takuya. That left....

"HOE!!!!! Me and Kouji-kun?!" cried out Yasashii. (A/N: Hey, she has a voice mix of Sakura Kinomoto/Ruki, I wanted her to use "Hoe") Kouji blushed deeply.

"Well, off you go!" said Terriermon after he led them to the hall they were supposed to room for the night.

The breath I take in the red moonlight
Seems to hide that day



Yasashii sighed and took off her head band and jacket and put them on the hooks in their room. She dug in one of her pockets and produced a brush and started brushing her hair.

"I can sleep on the floor" Kouji said. Yasashii frowned.

"You carried me for 10 hours, and stayed up all night each night, and you say your gonna sleep on the floor?! Kouji-kun, stop being so hard on yourself just for me"

I'll always watch over you from nearby
So sleep wrapped in warmth
Yes, you'll never be alone, I'll watch over you
So just sleep peacefully now

There was a knock on the door and Junpei opened the door. "Evreyone's going down to the hot springs, do you wanna come? There are separate sides"

"I'll come" said Yasashii and Kouji decided to come to.



"Mizu-san, tell me, do you like Kouji-san or not?!" demanded Izumi. They were in the hot springs, girls on one side, and boys on another.

"Why do you want to know Orimoto?"

"Because..."

"You want Kouji-kun to yourself? I'm not evan sure how he feels about me, Orimoto. Sure, I like him, but I respect his decision. You or me, or evan someone we don't know, I'll respect who he chooses." Yasashii replied.

On the boys side....

"Kouji-san, do you like Yasashii-san or not?!" demanded Takuya.

"I don't like anyone" stated Kouji.

"Just tell us!" said Junpei. Kouji smirked, he'd make it harder.

"Gentle Water" replied Kouji, his smirk growing wider. "You'd have to know english for that one"

"Gentle Water..... Mizu is water and Gentle is...." mused Takuya. He paused. "Mizu Yasashii" Kouji frowned.

'How'd they geuss it that fast?!' thought Kouji. "Hai"

"Then you have some competition!" The wood wall collapsed and a bunny figure ran away. (Geuss who *wink wink*)

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" screamed Yasashii and Izumi and they covered there chest's with their arms, and ducked underwater so only their heads were showing.

"Close your eyes and don't look!" they yelled at the same time. When the boys closed their eyes, they quickly dried themselves off and put their clothes on and left.



"Yasashii-chan...." Kouji and Yasashii were back in there room again, Yasashii still recovering from the "incident". She saw a bunny figure running away after the "incident".

'I'm gonna kill that bunny no matter what!' Yasashii thought angrily before she heard Kouji.

"What is it? If it's about the incident, don't worry, I'm gonna kill that bunny for sure!" Yasashii's face turned red before asking a question. "Did you see anything Kouji-kun?!"

Kouji's face turned redder than Yasashii's. 'Oh great, how do I tell her this? I know if I say it the wrong way she'll kill me!'

"Uh..... I, uh, I only saw a little bit before...." Kouji couldn't finish the sentence because Yasashii threw a basket at him and it hit him in the head.

"Kouji-kun! You saw?!" demanded Yasashii. The last thing you need is an angry Yasashii.

"Yasashii, that came out the wrong way! You know, guys always have problems saying stuff like this to girls!" replied Kouji. "Espesically ones they're close too" Yasashii forgot her anger and her face turned red.

"Close....? Are you saying we're close together, as in friendship?"

'Great, me and my big mouth around Yasashii-chan!' "That slipped out, but yeah, something like that"

Yasashii yawned. "Oyasumi" She soon fell asleep without getting under the covers.

"Silly Yasashii" said Kouji as he moved her and put her under the covers. He yawned, took out his ponytail, and got on the other side of the bed.

'Sweet dreams Gentle Water' that was Kouji's last thought before he fell asleep.

~~The sky was dark. Too dark. Kouji saw all the CC in their hybrid forms, defeated, blood trickiling down their faces. The only one standing up was Yasashii. A dark shape sweapt around her and took her in his arms. Yasashii struggled, but couldn't get out. The creature was lifted from the ground.

"Kouji-kun!!!!!!!!!" A haunting laugh was filled in the air.

"Do you have the strength to rescue the one you love, "brother"?!" Kouji's eyes widend. The dark figure took off.

"Yasashii-chan!!!!!!!!" He was helpless. He never felt like this before. He never lost someone he loved.....~~

Kouji woke up, sweat all over him. He looked over and saw Yasashii still sleeping. He gave a sigh of releif.

'I know it was just a dream, but I still want to make sure she's safe' Brother? He didn't have any siblings, at least, that's what he told the others.

"Kouichi" he whispered before going back to sleep.