Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Magical Girl Mimi ❯ A Boy's True Heart ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mimi: [twirling on her tippy toes] Aah, another beautiful day... to hit the mall!

SD-Sora: *sweatrop* Mimi-chan, can't we do something else besides going to the mall? How about a picnic at the park for once? Or soccer? Or even tennis!

Lillymon: You guys can have the day off while I go visit Koushiro! [flies off]

Taichi: Koushiro? Who's that?

Mimi: Yama-chan's friend!

SD-Taichi & SD-Sora: YAMA-CHAN?!! When were you on first name basis with him?!

SD-Mimi: *blink blink* Umm... now?

[SD-Taichi & SD-Sora facefault while SD-Yamato is standing in the background for the past ten minutes... glaring at them.]

SD-Yamato: *sweatdrop* They talk as if I'm not here.



MAGICAL GIRL MIMI

written by K-chan

Episode Ten: A Boy's True Heart



Not another typical school afternoon because there was a soccer game AND a track competition. Well, track was almost over... as Yamato crossed the finish line, taking first place for Odaiba Elementary against Koyo Elementary. The winning school cheered, especially Mimi who went spastic about it. The girl in her cheerleading uniform ran down to the tracks, where Yamato was trying to avoid getting his picture taken, and surprised the blonde by jumping up and hugging him from behind, "YAMA-CHA~AN! You were SO~O~ cool!!"

"Ta-Tachikawa?!" he said disgustedly.

*SNAP!*

It was that cute photo of Mimi hugging him as he looked very annoyed at her, spilling the bottle of water to the ground. Surprisingly, it made the front page of Odaiba Elementary Newspaper the next week, taking up half the page. The newspaper slammed onto the desktop with Taichi's furious eyes glaring at the blonde in the photo while Sora was behind him, shaking her head wearily. In his blinded jealousy, the bushy-haired boy took out a black marker and started to draw on Yamato's image with childish glee.

Sora sweatdropped, "Tai, you're being an idiot." She sat down at her desk, wondering why she even bother telling him something that everyone knew (if he, himself, didn't).

The classroom of chit-chat suddenly fell silent as their star classmate by the name of Yamato Ishida graced them with his presence. Taichi looked up and frowned as students smiled and congratulated the boy on his victory, but Yamato only grunted in response and was on his way to his desk. Sora watched carefully as the scene strangely played in slow-motion... Yamato walked by Taichi's desk as the soccer boy looked at him, his face contorting into a challenging glare. The blonde narrowed his blue eyes at him in acceptance, but when Mimi's voice echoed into the room, they broke their glaring contests.

"MORNING! MORNING!!" the cheery girl chirped, waving her hand in the air. "It's another great day!" With her face trapped in smiles that made her eyes looke like they were closed like squiggly lines, she didn't see where she was going and tripped. Sora and Taichi panicked, and the latter was about to rush to her aid, but Mimi fell forward... in another slow-motion play... on top of a not-so-happy Yamato, who cushioned her fall.

"Mimi-chan! Are you okay?!" Sora inquired worriedly.

"Aaah... I'm okay!" she said, sitting up on an annoyed Yamato, "Oh, Yama-chan? Hey there. What are you doing on the floor?"

"Saving your butt," he grumbled, "again!"

"Ah, sorry!" she giggled, getting up. She held out a hand to him to help him to his feet, but he ignored her, standing up on his own, and went over to his desk. Taichi and Sora glared at him, but Mimi just shrugged it aside and sat down too, which caused her two friends to exchange puzzled glances at one another. They had no idea what was going on but decided to leave it at that as the class began to settle down. And when Mitsuya-sensei entered, the school day began.

"All right class," she smiled warmly, "I'd like to start off with an announcement of a wonderful project for everyone!" There were a few groans, but they were mostly drowned out by Mimi's cheering, which earned her a few sighs. "Thank you, Mimi-chan, for your enthusiasm. This assignment will deal with our studies on the Heian Period and will be conducted in pairs." She walked in front of her desk and counted off the rows, "For every two rows, your partner is the person sitting in front or behind you."

Sora and Taichi looked very disappointed at the partners they each received, and Yamato had dreaded his... The girl turned around with a big smile, "Yama-chan! We're partners!" He only responded with a twitching left eye, and she peered at him closely, "Are you okay, Yama-chan?!" He sighed and nodded.

"The subject you will present to the class next week will be chosen between the two of you. It can be about anything related to the Heian Period. This will give you the opportunity to work as a team and learn more about our history and culture." She paused, "Does anyone have any questions?" She looked around the room at her bright students and found no questions among them.



With a smirk, he closed the folding fan and placed down a black stone on the goban (the 'go' board). His opponents response was immediate, and he panicked, seeing that he had lost a major territory on the upper left of the board. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" the Digimon Emperor cried, hanging his head low before the board. Puppetmon felt bad for beating his master, but he couldn't help it. The grand prize after all was the chance to pick the next digimon to invade the Real World.

"How pathetic," the Magic Mirror snorted and showed them three available digimons from the 'Digimon for Hire', "I can't believe I've sunken low enough to be your answering machine, but here's your selection of digimons straight for Daemon, even though the sneaky fool took off to File Island for a vacation!" The three cards flipped over to reveal: Kokatorimon, Nanimon or Monzaemon.

The three in the dark castle sweatdropped at the sight of Nanimon and outrightly refused. The huge Kokatorimon looked better as fried chicken than anything else. And Monzaemon... "HE'S SUCH A CUTE TEDDY BEAR!" they cried, and it was the reflection's turn to sweatdrop. "And if Mimi-chan defeats him, she'll look even cuter in his outfit!" Piedmon added thoughtfully.

"Waa~i~!" Puppetmon squealed, and the Emperor bopped his head, making him fall over in total bliss.

"And Monzaemon it is!" the mirror sighed.

"Can we still fry Kokatorimon?!" Puppetmon wondered aloud.

"I doubt Daemon will find that acceptable."

"What if we share some fried Kokatorimon with him?"

"You can be so sick..."



The class of 6-A was taking a short pop-quiz before lunch period, but all everyone could think about was food. Mimi's growling stomach reminded them of it even more, but the girl was struggling with her quiz as she pressed the end of her pencil against the desktop roughly... until it broke, and the other half soared through the air and hit someone in the head. Everyone paused and looked a bit before resuming their current preoccupation.

It was during this crucial time that a visitor came to the classroom. Everyone paused again and stared at the door, where a mysterious vistor beckoned Mitsuya-sensei to answer the door. "Please finish your quizzes, class," she told them before leaving the room. The students followed her orders except for Yamato, who caught a glimpse of the shady visitor beneath the hat and trenchcoat.

Ten minutes passed, and all quizzes were stacked on the front desk, waiting for Mitsuya-sensei to grade them, but she hadn't returned yet. It was weird, but right at that thought, their teacher returned to the room with a box. She looked a bit nervous as she walked to the back of the room, "Umm, Mimi-chan, this was delivered to you."

"For me?!" she squealed, "Wow! I never get anything sent to me during school!" She ripped the box apart and found a cute teddy bear staring back at her. "EEEK! He's so cute!!" she hugged the doll that was a miniature version of Monzaemon, "I'll name him... KUMA-CHA~AN!!"

Yamato rolled his eyes, "How creative."

Taichi freaked out, "What?! Who sent it to you, Mimi-chan?! I'll beat 'im up!" He emphasized his threat by hitting his fist into his other hand, and that sort of scared the guys in the classroom, except Yamato who rolled his eyes again. Before another word was uttered, Mitsuya-sensei announced that it was time for lunch, and those on lunch duty for the week left the room while Sora, Taichi and Mimi prepared to leave the room for their usual lunch beneath the sakura tree, and the other students did as they pleased (that didn't break the school rules).

"Oh, you two go ahead," Mimi said, giving the big lunch bag to Taichi, and walked back to her desk with the teddy bear in her arms. She blinked at the blonde sitting their with his bentou, "Ne Yama-chan, why don't you eat with us?! PLEASE!" She looked at him with big, brown puppy-dog eyes, and he had to avert his eyes elsewhere.

"If you stop giving me that freaky look!" he grumbled, trying to hide his blush.

She smiled as he stood up with his bentou and followed her friends' tracks outside. She then looked at the bear and gave it a squeeze, "HEARTS ATTACK!" Mimi was stunned at the spiral of colorful hearts that wrapped around her. When they disappeared, Mimi's usual cheerful face fell to an empty one, and she held the bear close to her, leaving the classroom.


"Look," Yamato began, as he stood, hovering over Taichi and Sora who were comfortable on the picnic blanket, "I rather eat alone, but Tachikawa invited me, so I'll just sit over here." He pointed to the other side of the sakura tree. Sora was about to interject something, like he really should join them on the blanket, but he had stalked over there. Taichi wanted to say something not nice, but the girl stopped him by malleting the side of his head.

"Let's just enjoy lunch for once without you arguing with Ishida." She set out the four bentou lunches, which she was certain the fourth one was for Yamato, and had to slap Taichi's hand away, scolding him, "We have to wait for Mimi-chan!" She giggled at him when he pouted. Taichi was such a cutie -- if only he paid more attention to her than Mimi.

"Mimi-chan!" he called to the girl, "Hurry up! I wanna eat your mom's shirmp tempura!" He was drooling, not realizing that Mimi wasn't listening to him and was walking by them. The two blinked, wondering where she was going, and Yamato looked over, seeing that there was something strange in her manner. He noticed that she was holding onto her newly acquired gift possessively. "MIMI-CHAN?" Taichi called again.

Without an answer, he and Sora ran after their friend. Yamato put aside his lunch and stood up, watching the scene curiously. Just as Taichi had put a hand on her shoulder, Mimi turned around, looking pissed, and slapped his hand away. The two reeled back in horror at what just happened, allowing Mimi to run towards the front gates. Yamato ran up to them, "What happened?!"

"I... I don't know," Sora's lips trembled as if she was about to cry. That had been the first time she had seen Mimi so upset and so violent (not that fighting against the digimons counted). "She... she just looked at us... like we were the most horrible people on earth..."

"Mimi-chan... Mimi-chan hit me," Taichi mumbled, still in shock.

"Pull yourselves together!" the blonde ordered them, "Don't you even know that's not her?! You're her friends, right?" They looked at him, still hurt from what happened, but nodded. "Then you should know she would never treat you like that."

"Then what's wrong with Mimi?" Sora asked quietly.

"I don't know," he said, "but I'm gonna find out!" He started to run off in the direction that Mimi left to, yelling back, "Tell sensei it's an emergency!"

Taichi snapped back into reality, seeing that Yamato was disappearing through the gates, and was about to go after him too, but Sora held onto his arm. "Sora!" he said a bit surprised, "I have to go after Mimi!"

"Tai," she said quietly, "Let Ishida handle it. Can't you see..."

He was quiet for a moment, staring in the direction that the blonde had left, and then looked up at the blue skies. "I guess he does care for her..." Sora nodded, still holding onto Taichi's arm, and they stood in silence, gazing up at the afternoon skies.



<< EYE-CATCH: In front of a forest backdrop, Mimi is dressed in Little Red Riding Hood's outfit, carrying a basket of flowers and goodies, with a pouting Yamato in a wolf costume hiding behind a bush. Sora and Taichi are in on it too, as the grandmother and the hunter respectively. >>



Yamato cursed quietly as he ran down the street. He scanned the area but couldn't spot Mimi anywhere, even though she didn't get that much of a headstart. He went a little farther until he saw long, brown hair disappearing around the corner and pursued the owner. "MIMI!" he yelled after her, but she refused to stop, continuing to run all the way to what he figured out to be... Palette Town, and what was worse was she ran right into Venus Fort, a 17th and 18th-ish European theme park area with lots of stores that appealed more to women than men.

He felt a rush of dreadfulness as he slipped through the entrance way, losing Mimi among the crowds of shoppers. He looked around frantically for any signs of her, but he really lost her now. She could be anywhere in such a large place, and he had no idea what she was planning, or even if it was her plan at all because she wasn't herself. She wasn't the usual happy, bubbly girl -- who would make anyone within five feet of her smile (or sweatdrop or facefault) -- and he had... There was no way he was going to admit of growing fond of her, just that he was used to being around her strange, little self. It just wasn't normal without her giggles and smiles.

He ascended the escalator, letting his blue eyes roam the lower floor carefully before turning his attention to the next floor. He tried to think of the events that lead up to the chase and realized that she didn't act strange until after she received the teddy bear. "Come to think of it," he said quietly, "I didn't like that bear at all."

'Is it because you didn't like the fact that a possible ADMIRER sent her such a gift?' some voice in his mind questioned. Yamato's left eye did that nifty twitching thing again.

'Or the bear was SO~O~ cute... and you REALLY wanted it?!' another voice -- similar to Lillymon's -- in his mind teased. And following the twitching eye was a throbbing vein on his head that could burst any second now.

'Major mental note: do laundry today or else no clean underwear tomorrow,' a different one reminded, and that was the last straw on the camel's back (or the last blonde hair on Yamato's back -- gyahahaa) or whatever. "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!!" he screamed, clutching his head, while everyone looked horrified at him, "ALL OF YOU... SHU~UT U~UP!!!" Instead of taking a second to see if he was all right, the people just cleared from the INSANE boy, yelling at himself.

When all the voices in his head decided to shut up like he ordered them to, Yamato found himself resting on a nearby bench, wondering where he could find Mimi. This was one of those times when he needed help although he wouldn't admit it... like he could sure use Taichi's and Sora's aid on searching the mall. Just as he thought that, he noticed two familiar shadows on the ground, hovering over him, and when he looked up, he saw a grinning Taichi and a curious Sora staring down at him. "You two..."

"Thought you could use some help," Taichi continued grinning.

"Yeah, we just followed you here," the girl giggled, "and then you went crazy on us before we could even call you." Yamato sweatdropped. "I guess you couldn't find Mimi, huh?"

"Isn't it obvious," he shot back.

Taichi glared at him and for once was reasonable, "Look, we'll just split up, okay?" They seemed to agree on that, and each took their own paths on the second floor and would regroup some minutes later.



Late that afternoon in Shinjuku District, Koushiro was on his way out of his school when Lillymon dropped down on him, literally... because a flock of annoying pigeons thought she was edible lunch. It was a good thing she had a sub-space storage that held various size mallets, and not too far away from the school was a pile of unconscious pigeons. "Stupid birds," she grumbled tiredly, recovering on the boy's shirt pocket. He smiled stiffly, making his way home, and she sighed, "So, how's the upgrade going?"

"Pretty well, actually. I'm learning quite a bit about the Digital World too."

"That's good," she smiled, "Out of the five of you, I'm glad someone's interested."

He sweatdropped. "Aren't you worried Mimi might need you?"

"Naah, she has Ishida. If there's any trouble, she knows I'm with you. Besides... what kinda of trouble could there be today?! It's such a nice day, even that stupid Digimon Emperor is probably sunbathing!"



How strange that Lillymon could take a part-time job as a psychic... because the Emperor and company were having a barbecue party by the indoor poolside that just happened to be beneath the throne room. After deciding that frying a Kokatorimon was not a good idea if they were to stay in good relations with Daemon and 'Digimon for Hire', a cookout (or a cook-in in this case) was the next best thing. While Piedmon, wearing an apron that read 'Kiss the Cook' and a chef hat, was grilling some steak and meat patties like all American-style barbecue cookouts, Puppetmon was on the lifeguard lookout tower, which was only six-feet high, doing his job as a lifeguard. Unfortunately, no one was inside the pool besides two flotation devices in the guise of giant lifesavers and a rubber ducky.

By the pool side was the Emperor in a pair of black shorts and would be considered sexy if he'd just lose the cape and shades because he just looked silly than anything else. As for getting a suntan, there was a huge lamp that was set up in the corner to give him the artificial sun he needed, and boy, did he needed it... the pale, little thing...

"We would have invited Daemon," the Magic Mirror began, "but too bad he's on a REAL vacation."

Ignoring the smart-aleck, magical mirror, the young ruler asked his servants, "So how is Monzaemon fairing with our cute, little heroine?"

"They're really having fun," Puppetmon remarked, watching the television instead of the pool.

"THEY'RE WHAT?!" he screamed, "THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN!! HE'S SUPPOSED TO... LIKE MAKE HER SCARED!!! AND THEN KILL HER!!"

"He~llo~o~?!" the Emperor's reflection shouted, plugging his ears, "Can you BE any louder?! I don't think the other side of the Digital World HEARD you!"

He glared at the mirror, "You know, your sarcasm is grating my nerves."

"Yes, I know," he smirked.




Meanwhile in the Real World, Yamato and Sora regrouped at the central point after turning up with no Mimi and were now waiting for Taichi, who came back with two cones of double-scooped ice cream. The two glared at the boy, but Sora quickly lost her anger when Taichi gave her the extra ice cream cone, "Aaawe, you're so sweet, Tai!" She knew he was very thoughtful, and now that he had accepted that Mimi would not see him anything more than a friend, she would have a chance.

"Well, I would eat it, but I'm kinda full from the chocolate," he replied innocently, still licking his ice cream. Sora suddenly flared up behind him, melting her own ice cream, while Yamato, for some reason, held her back from pulverizing the soccer boy. "Oh yeah," he said, "I heard a loud commotion outside. Something about a giant bear attacking the ferris wheel."

"MIMI?!" the level-headed kids shouted and ran off in the direction of Palette Town's famous, giant attraction. Taichi was still eating his ice cream, so Sora ran back to drag him off with them. When they reached outside, they could see people below fleeing in fear from... the flying, pink hearts! They pushed through the people towards the ferris wheel area, and in the distance was a giant version of the teddy bear that Mimi had... And riding on the bear's shoulder was Mimi, who was throwing the large hearts at all the people.

"MIMI!" Sora cried, "What are you doing?! You're going to hurt them! Mimi! Don't you remember what you said to us?! You promised to protect us!"

The girl yelled back angrily, "You're so selfish! Don't you care about ME?! Tell me! WHO will protect me then, HUH?!"

"I'LL PROTECT YOU, MIMI-CHAN!" Taichi declared, patting his chest proudly, and Sora watched him flatly as a pink heart creamed him to the ground.

"He still hasn't changed," she grumbled.

"YOU'RE ALL LIARS!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!!! NOT EVEN THAT IDIOT ISHIDA!!!" she screamed and then ordered Monzaemon to kill all of them. The bear digimon grinned, willing to do the bidding because she had been brainwashed by his lovely hearts to think that no one cared for her. He blasted a whirlwind of hearts at Sora and and a dazzed Taichi, but at the last minute a blur rushed by and took them from the dangerous explosion.

Lone Wolf, as WEREGARURUMON, landed some meters far away with Sora and Taichi in each arm. Mimi kicked her feet back and forth like a child with a horrible temper tantrum, "OOOH!! YAMATO ISHIDA!! I HATE YOU!!! YOU'RE SUCH A GOODIE-GOODIE!!!"

"Whaa?!" Sora gaped at her rescuer, "You're Ishida?!"

"No time," he said, "Take Yagami and find a place to hide." She didn't pursue and followed his orders, dragging Taichi away from the battlefield. Yamato confronted the huge digimon, addressing him rather than a brainwashed, pouting Mimi, "Why don't you face me like a... uuh..." What could he say to a digimon? 'Why don't you face me like a MAN?' That thing wasn't even human! "Okay," he said slowly, "just let the girl go and face me in this battle!"

"Gar har har!" Monzaemon laughed, a lot like a pirate captain, much to Yamato's annoyance because he thought the digimon was making fun of his pirate outfit. "I don't think so," he said and patted Mimi's head, "I've got my insurance here, so why should I fight a fair battle when I'm the bad guy?! Har har!" That laugh was just adding to the Guardian Tamer's anger.

"THAT'S IT!!" he yelled, "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT STUPID LAUGH!!" With WEREGARURUMON's great speed, he charged at the digimon and avoided all the hearts, but when he reached Monzaemon's position, Mimi had jumped to the ground and stood in front of the digimon, protecting him. "Get out of the way, Mimi!" he ordered, but she didn't budge. Monzaemon smirked and brought his hands together and was about to do away with both of them.

Yamato dived for Mimi, and with her tucked safely in his arms, both rolled in between Monzaemon's stumpy legs to safety behind the stupid digimon, who had the nerves to look MORE stupid by bending over and looking between his legs to see where his victims went. "HOWLING BLASTER!" Yamato attacked with the blaze of blue beam that knocked Monzaemon forward, and the giant digimon tumbled over and over until he hit the base of the ferris wheel. Luckily, the ride was well design and built or else it would've fall over from the digimon impact -- one less damage to clean up.

The Guardian Tamer sought this chance to put Monzaemon permanently out of commission, but he was suddenly tackled by a still brainwashed Mimi, "Oh no, you don't!" She was giving him a pathetic beating -- this being Mimi after all -- as they wrestled on the ground like the little children that they were. "I hate you, I hate you!" she cried.

He caught her small fists pounding against his chest, and she had no choice to struggle away from him, but he held her there on top of him as he gazed (with his one eye that was visible) into her teary, brown ones. "Why?" was all he whispered, trying to hold the hurtful expression from surfacing, "Do you really hate me? Do you really hate everyone?"

"NO ONE CARES FOR ME! YOU DON'T CARE FOR ME; YOU HATE ME!! YOU... You always glare at me, you're mean to me!"

"They DO care for you!" he shouted back, "Why do you think they put themselves in danger to save you?! You almost hurt them; you did hurt them by not believing in them!"

She was quiet, looking away from his face, and thought about his words as she pulled herself from him. "How do I know?" she said softly, "How do I know you're not lying to me? What about you? You still hate me..."

"I don't hate you! I never did!" he admitted, sitting up in front of her, and blushed after realizing the words that left his mouth. She stared at him curiously as he shyly continued, "I never did... You're kind of hard to hate. You can be annoying at times, but... I could never hate you..." His voice slowly trailed away in embarrassment as those last words faded into the air, but those words were sincere enough for Mimi.

"YAMA-CHAN!!" she cried and threw her arms around his neck, causing him to near fall back in surprise. "I'm sorry! I... I don't know what came over me... I kept hearing this voice telling me that everyone hated me... I was too weak... I wasn't good enough for everyone... I'm really sorry to cause you so much trouble... Yama-chan..."

Okay, after that sweet, touching moment, Monzaemon took a while to recover from the last attack (just because), and now he was ready to deal out some bad-ass fighting... which really wasn't tough considering his attacks consisted of pink hearts. "(ULTIMATE CUTESY) HEARTS ATTACK!" he shouted, stomping towards his two little preys with a giant heart mallet.

Yamato quickly swept Mimi into his arms and avoided danger again (because he was really good at avoiding those last minute attacks). The digimon threw out some more random hearts as the Guardian Tamer continued to dodge everyone of them. It was happening so fast that Yamato wasn't able to even pause to leave Mimi in a safe place, but she tugged his shirt, "Yama-chan, this is my fault... so I want to help you." She took out the Digital Key from around her neck, "I can't transform without Lillymon, but..." She willed the key to become her lovely giant mallet. He smiled and understood what she meant.

Holding onto her tightly, he rushed towards Monzaemon, who was ready for them, and before the digimon knew what was going on, Mimi was throw into the air, distracting the giant bear. Another HOWLING BLASTER knocked the thing off his feet as he clearly watched Mimi sailing down to him with the giant mallet... that crushed against his furry head, and a Digital Coin dropped to the ground. Yamato ran into the POOF just in time to catch a breathless Mimi.

"That was fun!" she cheered, waving the mallet around, still in his arms, "Let's do it again!" Yamato sweatdropped, and she giggled, tilting her head to the side to look at him. She suddenly felt the urge to reward him for saving her (so many times) with a kiss on his cheek. He, of course, turned a few shades pinker as she sighed, leaning against him, "Maybe next time... I'm all pooped out..."


TO BE CONTINUED...


SD-Sora: *deep sigh* That was SO swe~eet!! < Why can't Tai be like that to me?! >

Taichi: [stares at his feet] So... Mimi-chan DOES mean something to him after all...

Sora: [gives a sighing Taichi a quick hug] Oh, Tai! It's okay... You know... *blush* I'm... I'm always here for you.

Taichi: [looks at her and smiles] Thanks, Sora! You're the best! [pats her on the back, much to her annoyance] I think I'll get over my crush on Mimi-chan soon... *stupid grin* I give it ten years!

SD-Sora: *facefault* Uugh! < I'll be an old maid by then! >

SD-Lillymon: Tai no baka! [angry, bops SD-Taichi on the head with a mini-mallet on Sora's behalf] Anyway, a little romance is in the air! A night rendevouz in the spotlight of music! What it takes to be (future) lovers! "The Roppongi Affair!"