Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Matt's World Tour ❯ Meltdown ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Matt's World Tour
By Tyler Ferronetti
Author's note: This is my first attempt at a drama fanfic,so cut me some slack if it isn't good.This is also a season 2 digimon fanfic.
Part 1
The scene opens at a concert where Matt's Band,the Digidestined,is playing Matt plays a final note on his electric guitar.
The audience starts cheering and screaming.
Matt-G'NIGHT EVR'ONE!!!!!
The band heads backstage to find TK,Davis,Kari, Yolei, and Cody cheering for them.
Davis-You guys were awesome!
Matt-Thanks, but I was expecting Tai here. Where is he?
Cody-Oh, he's out in the audience.
Matt went to peek his head out of the curtains.Tai waved, and Matt waved back.
The band members popped out.
Member #1-Can we speak to Matt alone?
Kari,Cody,Davis, and Yolei left the room.
TK was hiding and watching them.
Member # 1-Dude,what the h#** were you doing?!!?You barley used us!!You were the only one playing the electric guitar and had only the drummer!!!!
Matt-WELL WHAT THE h#** WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?!!? A BUNCH OF YOU B^$&^*!S WERE LYING ON THE FLOOR OF THAT BAR A F^$#&*! 5 HOURS AGO!!!
Member #2-YOU COULD HAVE WOKE US UP, YOU SON OF A B^%$#!!!!!
Matt-I DID!! YOU GUYS STARTED PUSHING ME AROUND AND WAS ROLLIN ACROSS THE FLOOR!!YOU GUYS NEED TO THINK SOMETIMES!!!
Member#3-WELL EXUSE US FOR TRYING TO HAVE FUN!!!
Matt-HOW THE H#** IS GITIN DRUNK FUN?!?
They fought for hours and almost split up, but they were able to stay together.Then the next Monday soon became one day that changed them.
Matt and the band were getting on the plane to tour Sydney, Australia , when the alarm went off. The security found Matt's briefcase with a needle and illegal drugs.
His band was taking drugs.
The next day, Matt's band had to go to court.
Matt-I SWEAR ON MY FATHER'S GRAVE THOSE DRUGS WEREN'T MINE!
Judge-HA! IF I had a dollar for every time I heard that, I'D BE A F$%^&*! BILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt's band lost the trial but fortunately had enough money to pay off the fine.
After the trail,Matt's band ended up fighting again.
Matt- YOU A##%*^%S!!! YOU ALMOST GOT ME ARESSTED!!!
Member #1-Dude, calm down!We had enough money to pay you off.
Matt-I ALMOST WENT TO JAIL AND YOU TELLIN ME TO CHILL??!!!!?
Member #2-Jezz,Matt! You were the one carrying the suitcase.That was you problem.
Matt-THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GUYS FORCED ME TO CARRY IT!!!!
Member#3-D@%%*^ MATT! YOU NEED TO CHILL!!!!
Matt-CHILL CHILL CHILL IS ALL YOU GUYS SAY!!! YOU GUYS DON'T *mockingly*”CHIIIIIIIL!”ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR A##ES AND SMOKE CRACK AND DRINK YOURSELVES TO SLEEP!I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THIS FIGHTING!!!!I QUIT!!!!!F^*$ YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt's band had split up. Matt's luck would soon get worse.
Matt was driving on the road until he saw a blinding light.
Matt-What the H############################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt had gotten into a car crash. He was put in the hospital for 3 weeks and soon got out.
TO BE CONTINUED……………………… 230;……………