Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Matt's World Tour ❯ The Fall of Matt Takahshi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 2
 
The members of Matt's band were trying to go one without him and write new songs. The 1st band member was finishing a song he wrote.
Member #2-This was worse than that song you wrote about Bigfoot.
Member #1-WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT?!!!?
Member #2-DUH! No one wants to hear a rock anthem about Bigfoot!!!!
Member #3-Yeah.That was lame.
Drummer (member#4)-Ya, it was stupid, but it was catchy.
Member #3-CATCHY?!!? The song made no sense! Now I understand why you use to like the band with all those gay people.
Drummer-HEY! They had beautiful singing voices!
Member #1-*sarcastically* Sure they did.
 
The band just gathered up all their bad songs because the next day they agreed to play during the halftime show. They began to play their music and everyone in the audience booed them offstage. Matt was watching them on TV.
Matt was not able to live in his mansion so had had to move to a dirty old apartment.
Matt-*laughing at the TV*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! WHO NEEDS ME NOW, YA A##^*$!S!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt had been living in an apartment since he got into the car accident. The landlord had been waiting for him to pay his rent.
Landlord-I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!!! IWAITED FOR YOUR RENT FOR 3 F^%$*!G WEEKS!!! I WANT THE RENT NOW!!!!!
Matt, unfortunatly, didn't have enough money to pay the rent. So, the landlord kicked him out. Matt now had to live on the street.
All he did was lie on the dirty, rainy street and take drugs with a needle.
TK was walking on the street and noticed him.
TK-MATT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.
Matt-I got kicked out of my apartment.*sarcastically* Fantastic,huh?
TK-Matt, I think you need to reunite with your band. I never seen you look so bad.
Matt-WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO BACK TO THOSE CRACKHEADS?!!!!???
TK- Because they were the reason you had a good life. It was the reason you were rich. You liked that didn't ya?
Matt-BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE H^!! THEY ARE!!!!!!
TK Just walked away.
 
The Next day…………
Matt went to the nearest bar to blow some of his money on a beer.
Soon, he noticed a group of men drinking not too far from him.
It was his band.
Matt-HEY GUYS!!!!
The band just glared at him.
Member #3-Oh. It's you.
Matt-Guys, I think we should get back together. I've had the worst luck ever.
Drummer-So have we.
Matt-All the reason to come back I think we should put our money together and do another concert. What do ya say?
There was a silence for a bit.
Drummer- Okay. I'm in.
Member #3-Yeah.
Member #2- I'm in, too.
Member #1-Sure, I guess.
 
 
 
 
.