Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ May Be Love ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

May Be Love…

By Kara

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, never will!

Hi, folks… This is just my prologue of May Be Love… And I meant it to be "May Be" with a space!!!!! Review!

NOTE: T.K. and Kari are fourteen, in eighth grade… In Japan, if in America or Australia I were fifteen, I'd be considered sixteen in Japan. Japan counts from birth as one… two… IN America and Australia (and etc.), it's zero… one… etc… And, pretend that Kari is a real tomboy from the start.

Key:

"…"-dialogue

'…'-thoughts

(…)-Kara Kasai interrupting the story

*-time elapsed or scene change

Italics-stressed words

Walking down the hall, Yagami Hikari chatted with her good school friend, Annie.

Out of the blue, she suddenly asked, "Are you really going out with Takeru?"

"Takeru? You mean T.K.? Man, I haven't heard his proper name for a LONG time! What do you mean? Going out with him?"

"The whole school is buzzing with rumours that you are going out with the totally cutie Takeru Takaishi… THE basketball star… You spend so much time with him… So?"

Kari giggled in mischief, and answered, "Hello! It's called T.K.! Not Takeru… I mean, his mom doesn't even call him that often…" 'Unless she doesn't want us to go to the Digi-World…' my mind added.

"You know his mom?" Annie looked surprised.

"T.K. has been and is my best friend! He's been my best friend ever since we were little kids… You should have seen him, then… He's always been wearing strange hats… He used to be shorter than me… But I know his mom 'cause he's my best bud… His brother is my brother's best friend! And why wouldn't I spend time with him? He's my best friend…"

"That's what I thought… Now, I know that the handsome Takeru is single!!!!"

Kari shook her head, thinking that her friend was hopeless.

Was that a good prologue? Hope it was… Review! Tell me how you like it so far!

~Kara