Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ memories and new beginings ❯ Home Again ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author notes: Finally! The last chapter! Tell me what you think!

 

Chapter 4: Home Again

 

I got out of the van, and looked around. Somehow my fans had found out I was coming here, coming home, and were in a mob around the van. The police came over and began pushing the crowd back, clearing a path for us. While I waited my mind drifted back over the last few weeks.

The band had packed up the stuff, and said goodbye to friends and family. I had let the die in my hair come out, and stopped using the contacts.

"Ken?" The small voice came from Wormon. He was resting on my head, the place he had been since we were reunited.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you ready for this?" That Wormon. Always looking out for me. And always seeming to know what I'm thinking.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

The crowd parted, and I saw my friends for the first time in three years.n[Author ID1: at Thu Jan 6 22:27:00 2005 ] Everyone d [Author ID1: at Thu Jan 6 22:27:00 2005 ]was watching me. I walked towards the group, stopping a few feet from them. Dai stepped forward.

"I'm sorry." Dai spoke. "I overreacted. I just had to vent my anger some how and you were the one I could blame. I looked for you when I had cooled down, to apologize, but you were no where to be found" He started to say more, but I stopped him.

"It's alright Dai. You had a right to be angry. But if it makes you feel better, I forgive you, all of you." At my words the tension seemed to fade, and they all surrounded me, talking at once. "Whoa, lets go somewhere, a little more private, and I'll introduce you to the Band!"

 

END

 

Don't forget to review!