Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ memories and new beginings ❯ revelations ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

There will be one more part, after this one, but it will be probably be pretty short. Don't forget to review!! It makes the story come faster.

Part Three- revelations

The door opened behind me. "I always wondered why you left, what was going through your mind" Kari stepped out of the room, and closed the door behind her. "It wasn't your fault. You know Dai, he always acts before he thinks. He was very sorry, everyone was, when we couldn't find you, and realized you left. We all looked everywhere for you. Even…Well, We never gave up, when three years had passed, we still continued to look. Then I saw you on TV. I can recognize you no matter what you do to your looks. Please, come back with me."

I looked towards the band. Michelle caught my look.

"Don't worry about us. Well come with you." Every one agreed.

"Then I'll come" Kari cheered out loud and gave me a hug. Everyone else smiled.

Suddenly, there was a thump on the door behind her. Kari looked serious. "I was going to tell you later, in private, but he can't wait." She opened the door, and a green something streaked out. I knew what it was. I knelt down and caught it, holding it in my arms. "Here" Kari said, tossing an object to me. I caught it.

"I left in such a hurry that I forgot this." I looked down at the bundle in my arms.

Michelle spoke up. "Is that a digimon?" Every one else gasped, at her statement.

"How do you know?" Suddenly it made sense. The times that the rest of the band had disappeared. They had been going to the digital world. They must of thought that I didn't know about it. The bundle in my arms looked out at them.

Michelle gasped. "That's a wormmon. How did you get one of them? I thought only one person had one of them, Ichijouiji Ken, and he hasn't been seen in the digital world for years…" She stopped, realizing who I was. "You are Ichijouiji Ken?" I nodded. "Why didn't you tell us?"

I looked at her. "I was trying to run away from my past. Especially some of my uh… Exploits in the digital world."

"But you never even gave us a sign that you were The Ichijouiji Ken. We never suspected." I looked at Kari questioning.

"You are very famous in the digital world."

I started. "What, why?"

"Everyone knows what you did, and how you came back from it. Many people wouldn't have been able to do that, and that's why you are admired so much by those who know."

I looked down onto the bundle in my arms. Wormmon. "I'm sorry Wormmon. I shouldn't of left you behind, no matter how bad I was feeling. You the most important thing to me, and I regretted leaving you everyday, but I couldn't go back. I'm so sorry." Wormmon looked up.

"I understand, Ken. You don't have to apologize for anything." He was crying.

"Thank you, Wormmon. I promise I will never leave you again." I would stand by that promise, and he knew I would.

Make sure you review!