Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ memories and new beginings ❯ the story ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own digimon. Any one not from digimon is mine. Ask before you use, I will most likely say its ok.

 

Part two: The Story

 

It had been years ago, when I had just turned sixteen. I had been friends with a large group that I wasn't very close to. I was only interested in her, Kari. I'd had a crush on her since I'd met her.

 

I finally got up the nerve to ask her out. She told me she couldn't, because she had to baby-sit her little sister, who was ten. I told her to bring her sister, whose name was Dess, along. She agreed, then it was the night of the party. I picked her up, eager to show off my new drivers license.

 

We got to the party, and it was one of the best times I'd ever had. After the party we got into the car, and I began to drive home. Then, my life as I knew it ended. I took a turn too fast, and went off the road. I came out of it with only a few scratches, and bruises. Kari was in coma, but the worst was Dess. She had been sleeping on Kari's lap, and was thrown from the car. She was declared dead at the scene.

 

Later I was sitting by Kari's bed, and one of her friends came in. It was Daisuke. He was angry, and yelled. I didn't understand what he said, I was so caught up in my thoughts. He thought I wasn't listening, and grabbed the front of my shirt. I turned my attention to him. He told me I had no right to be there, and kept saying it was my fault. I looked at the floor, hoping he'd go away, leave me alone. He hit me, and I'm sure he would of hurt me bad, if TK hadn't walked in and separated us. Dai said nothing, and sat down after shooting me another glare. TK was talking to me, trying to find out if I was ok. I pushed by him, Dai's words echoing in my mind "its all your fault" I left the hospital, ignoring the rest of our friends, who didn't even notice me.

 

For an hour I sat thinking. Finally I came to a decision. Dai was right, it was my fault. If I weren't around, Dess would still be alive. I thought about taking my own life, but I couldn't go through with it. Instead I packed my stuff and drove away, till I came here.

 

I changed my name. When I began singing I got contacts and died my hair.

 

Note: I know Kari doesn't have a sister, but I had to have someone close to her die.