Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Merry Christmas, Davis. ❯ Love from someone unexpected. ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon or the Mariah Carey song “ All I want for Christmas is you “.
 
It was one week before Christmas, and Davis Motomiya couldn't have been happier, because he and Kari Kamiya were about to celebrate Christmas as a couple. He proceeded to make his way to the subway terminal, where she said she wanted to meet him so she could tell him something very important. When he got there he greeted her with his usual toothy smile and says, Hey Kari-Chan, you said that you had something that you wanted to tell me.
 
Yes Davis, I think that we should see other people, she says to him.
 
What? I don't understand, Davis says.
 
I've been cheating on you with T.K., Kari says.
 
Why, Davis asks.
 
Because you're not good enough, she replies then turns around and leaves him in the cold.
 
Once the shock of the situation wore off, Davis broke down and cried as he made his way back home. As he was walking he bumped into Sora, Sora looked at him and asked, Hey Davis, Oh my, what's wrong?
 
Kari broke up with me to go out with T.K. , when I asked her why...she...she said that I wasn't good enough, Davis replies then begins to burst into tears again.
 
The whole time Sora's face stayed concerned, but deep down she was thinking, who does that bitch think she is?! I would kill the Pope and step over his dead body to have Davis as my boyfriend, and she just tosses him away like he's yesterday's trash, oh the nerve!
 
She then looks Davis in the eyes and says, it'll be alright Davis, she doesn't deserve a boyfriend like you anyways, listen my family's having a Christmas party on Christmas eve, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?
 
I don't know, I'll have to think about it, Davis replies, listen Sora I'm gonna go home and gets some sleep, okay.
 
Sure Davis, she replies, with that he headed home.
 
When he got there DemiVeemon tackled him to the ground. DAVISH!! The little blue digimon exclaimed, how was your day?
 
Kari broke up with me, Davis replies sadly.
 
What?! Why?! DemiVeemon asks.
 
Davis then begins to explain what happened, afterwards DemiVeemon says to Davis, Davish, forgive me for saying this, but that bitch doesn't deserve a boyfriend like you anyhow, and I think that you should go to Sora's party.
 
I don't know DemiVeemon, Kari's probably going to be there with T.K., Davis replies.
 
Meanwhile across town, Sora picks up the phone and dials Ken Ichijochi's phone number and he answers, Hello, this is Ken.
 
Hey Ken, its Sora, she replies.
 
Oh, Hey Sora, what's up? He asks.
 
Hey Ken, I need a favor, I need you to convince Davis to come to my Christmas party, please, Sora practically begs.
 
Alright, this sounds urgent, what's up? Ken asks.
 
I'm surprised Davis didn't call and tell you, she replies.
 
Call and tell me what? Ken asks.
 
Sora the proceeds to recount the story of what happened, and when she was finished she heard him exclaim, WHAT!!!
 
Jesus, Ken, I always wanted to be deaf in both ears for Christmas, Sora says.
 
Sorry Sora, but in my opinion this complete and utter bullshit, but there's more to it, isn't there? Ken asks.
 
Uh...no...nothing like that, Sora says quietly.
 
You're lying Sora, Ken says to her.
 
Oh alright! I'm head over fucking heels, madly in love with him, I love everything about him! Sora shouts, there are you happy now?
 
Now were getting somewhere, and don't worry, while I'm convincing him to go to your party I won't say a word about your crush on him, ken says.
 
Oh please don't, Sora pleads.
 
Don't worry, Ken says, I got to go, okay?
 
Okay, and thanks again, Sora says then hangs up the phone.
 
Ken thinks before calling Davis, I think that this might be more than a crush though, he then dials Davis's phone number, and his friend answers it, Hello, Davis speaking.
 
Hey Davis, it's Ken, how are you? Ken asks his friend.
 
Oh, same old, same old, and you? Davis replies.
 
You know that Sora's having a party on Christmas Eve, right? Ken asks.
 
Yeah, I know and I'm not going, Davis says.
 
What? Why not? Ken asks.
 
Because Kari and me broke up and she's probably going to be there, Davis says.
 
Well alright then, I guess that you wouldn't want to meet the girl whose head over heel in love with you, I mean she is going to be there, but I'm sure that she'll understand, Ken says solemnly.
 
Huh, say what? Who is she? Davis asks.
 
I'm not telling, you'll just have to come to the party and find out, Ken says.
 
Oh, I don't know, Davis says.
 
Hey, I'm not gonna force you, Ken says.
 
Ooh...Alright, I'll go, Davis says.
 
Great, you won't be disappointed, and hey, if worst comes to worst, we can both beat the living hell out of T.K. in the parking lot, Ken replies.
 
Heh, that would kick-ass, listen I gotta go okay? Davis says.
 
Alright, talk to you later, Ken says and hangs up and then dials Sora's phone number and she answered, Hey, this is Sora.
 
Hey Sora, its Ken, Ken says.
 
Oh, Hey Ken, how'd it go? Sora asks.
 
He's in, Ken replies.
 
Alright, thank you so much, I owe you big for this, Sora says.
 
Listen, I gotta go, I can't wait to see how your going to confess your feelings to him, ken says.
 
Oh, I know he'll like it, see ya' Ken, Sora says and with that they hung up.
 
Then finally the day had come for the party, everyone was there, including Mimi and Willis, but Davis was nowhere in sight and Sora says to ken, Hey Ken, I thought you said Davis was going to be here.
 
He's supposed to be, Ken says.
 
Just then a limousine pulls up to Sora's house and Sora looks at ken and asks, whose that?
 
I don't know, Ken replies.
 
When the driver opens the back door, much to everyone's surprise Davis steps out, ken walks up to his best friend and gives him a high five and says, I guess inheriting all of that money must've done something for your self-esteem. Then Kari steps up to him and says, Hey Davis, you look great. SECURITY!! Davis shouts when all of a sudden two security guards ambush T.K. and Kari to the ground and carry them away. Sora couldn't help but laugh especially when she heard Davis say, God, it's good to be rich.
 
A little later Sora decided that it's now or never, I've got to tell him how I feel.
 
Hey everyone, I want to thank you all for coming out here tonight, Sora says, but I have something important I need to say, Davis will you please come up here? He then proceeds to head towards the stage where Sora was waiting for him. Davis, when Kari broke your heart, I just wanted to kill her, because I would give anything to have a boyfriend like you, tears were in his eyes as she continued, and some say the best way to tell someone you love them is in a song, so here goes, Davis I love you, and this ones for you, the music begins to play as Sora sings,
 
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas
Is you...
 
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you...
You baby
 
I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
 
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for Christmas is you
You...
 
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me the one I really need -
won't you please bring my baby to me...
 
Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want him for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is
You...
 
All I want for Christmas is you baby...
Then the music ends, she looks Davis in the eyes with tears in her own, and asks, Davis, will you please let me be your girlfriend?
 
He then takes her in his arms and kisses her passionately on the lips and says, Sora-Chan, I'd love for you to be my girlfriend, which causes everyone there, especially Ken to erupt into applause.
 
She then kisses him only breaking the kiss to say, Merry Christmas, Davis. And indeed it was Christmas, well twelve A.M. to be precise, but Davis knew right then and there that they would always love each other.
 
The end. A/N: hey everyone, happy holidays, sorry to all of you Catholics out there about that reference involving the pope, nothing personal okay. Anyways this is the most fluff in a Fanfic you'll ever probably see written by me, or maybe not, who knows? Well, not one of my better works, but certainly not the worst. But anyways, merry Christmas five or so days in advance, and this is the Don Of Daiora gabriel769 saying, please review and I'll see you in 2006, I'm outta' here.