Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles of Love ❯ Battle for Love ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miracles of Love
By matn90
Disclaimer: I don't own anything I don't own.
I'm back! No more School and I'm finally off my punishment! To celebrate I'm updating every fic I have. Starting with this one because it's the shortest one and easiest one to make.
Reviews: 5 (Not bad I guess)
Anyway, I have decided to make this fic a series. A plot is in here and it going to start now, however this is the only action scene and the only part of the plot that will be shown in this fic. Their will be more of the plot in later fics.
Speech in thought
Normal speech.
Read on!!!!
Chapter 3: Battle for love
“AAAUGH!” Screamed Sora as she felt blood drip from her arm. She was just walking to Joe to ask if the food was done when she was suddenly slashed by something that was very quick.
The others went over to her to ask if she was alright when a black blur came at them so quickly that they didn't see who it was, but they did get slashed by it. Everyone got at least one cut on them that started to bleed.
“What…what was that?!” Asked Cody griping his bleeding shoulder.
“Don't know…but what ever it is it's fast and dangerous.” Said Tai who was bleeding on his leg.
The Digimon got together and started to surround their partners while keeping a look out for who ever this thing was.
“Show yourself!” Said Agumon wanting to find the guy who hurt his partner.
The black blur zipped towards Agumon and sent him flying into a large tree knocking him out. The black blur then appeared before the unconscious dino digmon and held what looked like a black sword that was 3 foot long and gave a dark aura. The handle was pure black with a silver blade that had a dragon in the shape of a V on it in black.
The others managed to get a look at him. He was at least 2 feet high and was covered in a black cloak that looked like the ones from Organization XII, but it has a silver dragon in the shape of a V on the back. He was hooded so they couldn't see him well.
“Where is he?” Said the Cloaked Digimon in a cold voice.
“Where is who?” Asked Yolie.
This time the figure pointed his sword at Agumon's neck. “I shall ask again. Where is he? Tell me or I slit his throat and make his digital blood flow into the ground.”
Tai growled, “You touch him and I'll make you pay asshole!”
“You can't do anything to stop me.” Said the Cloaked figure.
“We can if we Digivolve! Ready guys!” Said Gabumon.
“Right!” Said the other Digimon as they got ready.
“I'm afraid not!” Said the figure as he pulled out a dark looking sphere that had strange symbols on it. He threw it at the Digimon and once it hit the floor a strange black electric energy came out from it and shocked the Digidestined.
They screamed in pain as they felt weaker and weaker with each moment in the tormenting pain.
Their partners cried out their names in worry, but when they tried to help them they got shocked by the energy and were pushed back. Finally, the energy disappeared and the Digimon fell to the floor so weak they almost couldn't get up.
“You guys alright!” Asked T.K.
“Were fine.” Said Patamon slowly getting up.
“Speak for yourself, I feel like I was punched by a thousand Boltmon.” Said Gomamon.
“Well you guys have to get up and Digivolve!” Said Cody.
“It's no use, they can't.” Said the Black cloaked figure, “That was Devolution Sphere. It stops all Digvolving for 24 hours for who ever comes in contact with its dark energy. And as an added bonus it drains most of your fighting energy making it easy for me to do this!”
The Cloaked figure then ran at a fast pace and used his sword to slash at Gabumon, Biyomon, and Hawkmon lightly, but still painfully. Palmon and Armadillomon tried to attack him, but he kicked them each in the chest and knocked the wind out of them. Tentomon then cried out, “Super Shocker!”
The electric attack slammed straight into the cloaked figure, but he took no damage. Hell he didn't even phase.
“Nice attack, but it's weak. Now let me show you true power! Vee Punch!” Cried the Black figure.
Everyone who was conscious was shocked when they heard that attack.
Tentomon was so stunned he didn't even dodge the multiple speedy punches that hit him. The Black figure or Cloaked Veemon as he will now be called, unleashed multiple punches at Tentomon and finished it off with a roundhouse kick to the face that sent Tentomon to the ground.
But…that's Veemon's..Thought Tentomon as he fell to the ground with a boom.
Everyone was stunned. Davis then said, “You can't be…..Veemon.”
The figure pulled back his cloak reveling a Veemon. He looked like one, but he was a darker blue and had a scar right on the middle of his yellow V on his forehead. “Yes I am one.”
“You're not my Veemon though! Who are you!” Said Davis angry at this guy for hurting his friends.
“I don't answer myself to anyone. Now are you going to tell me where he is or am I going to have to hurt you to do so.” Said Veemon.
The others felt this guy was only playing with him. He managed to take out 9 rookies with out a sweat and was not even done yet.
“No? Well then I guess I have to hurt you more! Vee Headbutt!” Shouted the Cloaked Veemon as he sent himself hurdling at none other then Kari.
“Kari look out!!” Cried Davis as he pushed her away from the attack, however he got hit full force from the attack and was sent into a tree very hard as he coughed up some blood.
“DAVIS!!!” Cried everyone.
Davis weakly looked at the Cloaked Veemon as he pointed his sword at him. “Very noble, but the noble ones are the fools that die.”
“Lightning Paw!”
“Vee Headbutt!”
SMACK!
The Cloaked Veemon was sent back a few feet after getting attacked. The others then saw Gatomon and their Veemon right next to Davis.
“Nobody hurts by best friend!” Said Veemon, but he when he saw who he attack his mouth dropped. Gatomon's as well.
Another Veemon! But how! I thought I was the last of my kind!
The Cloaked Veemon had a bleeding lip, but he got up and smiled, “Finally, now that I found you I can have my revenge.”
“Who are you! I thought I was the last of my kind!” Said Veemon.
“The last of your kind? No….your not the last….your a DISGRACE!!!!” Shouted the Cloaked Veemon as he charged at both him and Gatomon.
“Guys look out!” Cried Kari.
The Cloaked Veemon started to swing his sword, but both Digimon were able to dodge it. Barely.
He's good with that sword! Thought Veemon.
Have to find a way to counter attack him! Thought Gatomon.
Finally Gatomon thought she saw an opening and attacked with Lightning Paw. However, the Cloaked Veemon back flipped over her and landed right behind her.
“Gatomon look out!” Cried Veemon, but it was too late. The Cloaked Veemon slashed her in the back and she screamed as Digital Blood came out from her back. She fell to the ground, alive and conscious, but was in terrible pain and was bleeding.
“Gatomon!” Cried everyone including Kari.
“GATOMON!!!!” Cried Veemon in fear as he saw his love fall. Fueled with anger and fear he attacked the Cloaked Veemon and try to get him away from Gatomon.
The Cloaked Veemon hoped for this as he used his super speed to dodge Veemon's punch and started to slash at him. Veemon could only see the blurs as he felt the sharp slashes from the sword cut his flesh.
Finally the Cloaked Veemon stopped and then snapped his fingers. At once did multiple cuts appear around everywhere on Veemon's body and blood spewed out from them. Veemon cried in agony as he fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood.
Everyone was horrified.
I didn't even see him! He's more then good! He's fantastic, but the way he's smirking it's like he enjoys seeing Veemon bleed! Thought Cody.
“V Sword Technique: 1000 Years of Death. I delivered 1,000 slashes all over your body. Even if you didn't die from the attack the pain has surly stopped you from moving.” Said the Cloaked Veemon smirking as he kneeled in front of Veemon.
“You…bastard…” Said Veemon with extreme pain.
Wormmon then shouted, “Leave my friend alone! Silk Thread!”
The Cloaked Veemon just used his sword to cut the thread and then said, “V Sword Technique: Demon Fang!” He slashed his sword and a wave of energy came out from it and slammed into Wormmon.
“Wormmon!” Cried Ken as he ran and picked up his partner and asked if he was alright.
“I'm fine Ken…sorry I didn't stop him.” Said Wormmon.
“It's okay, you did your best.” Said Ken.
Tai was getting sick of this guy, “What the hell do you want from us!”
The Cloaked Veemon then said, “Isn't it obvious? I want him dead.” He pointed to Veemon who was still bleeding.
“Actually it did seem that was the case.” Said Izzy.
“What do you mean?” Asked Mimi.
“Well, he was asking where “he” was and the only he that wasn't here was Veemon. He kept saying he revenge when Veemon got here. Not mention-“
“Izzy will you shut up! We have a more important crisis here!” Said Matt.
“What the hell did….I ever do to you….I don't even know you!” Said Veemon.
This got the Cloaked Veemon interested, he looked at him with confusion and said, “You don't remember who I am? You don't remember anything about your past?”
Veemon thought hard about it, the only memories he had was when Davis released him from his imprisonment when they first met. Other then that he knew he was the last of his kind as well as Hawkmon and Armadillomon being the last of their own. But other then that he knew nothing.
“I find that to be very very sad Vee.” Said the Cloaked Veemon as he picked him up by the throat and slammed his knee in his face.
“Stop! Let him go!” Cried Davis.
The Cloaked Veemon looked at Davis and said, “As you wish.” He then threw him a few feet away and Veemon yelled in pain from his wounds.
“…Veemon….” Gatomon said as she slowly started to get up.
The Cloaked Veemon looked at Gatomon and realized something, “I see…this one is important to you. Guess I better take care of her!”
Veemon's eyes widen, “NO! Don't hurt her! Hurt me!”
“Why hurt you on the outside when I can hurt you on the inside!” Said the Cloaked Veemon as he walked over to a kneeling Gatomon and raised his sword.
No! I can't let him hurt Gatomon!!!! Thought Veemon as he ignored the pain of his wounds and started to run towards Gatomon. He then jumped in front of the sword just as it was about to come down on Gatomon and took a large slash to the chest.
“AAUGH!” Cried Veemon as he fell to chest bleeding like crazy.
“VEEMON!!!!” Cried everyone.
Gatomon was shocked by the feat that which Veemon did.
Why did he do it? Why take that blow!
Inside her heart she hear a voice say, “It's because he loves you.”
Gatomon was worried about Veemon, was he alright. He barley looked alive and he looked more red from his Digital blood then his normal blue skin color.
“Now I see….you do care for her….I guess I'll end your suffering by finishing you off.” Said the Cloaked Veemon as he lifted the sword again, this time over Veemon.
Veemon waited for the blow, but he wasn't afraid. As long as everyone else was safe he wasn't worried about death. Yet he didn't want to die here and now. He wanted to make this guy pay for hurting his friends and loved ones. But he wasn't strong enough.
If only I was more stronger! Thought Veemon.
Suddenly a white glow came from Veemon's hands. Veemon gasped it was so warm and powerful that he gripped what ever it was and lifted it high to block against the sword from the Cloaked Veemon.
CLANK!!
Everyone gasped, including Veemon and the Cloaked Veemon.
In Veemon's hands was the blue longsword with a white handle (Think the Light Bringer longsword Veemon uses in the Digimon world 4 game) that managed to block the sword the Cloaked Veemon was using.
“How…” The Cloaked Veemon didn't get a chance to speak as he was then slashed by Veemon with the sword in the chest.
The Cloaked Veemon stumbled back and held on to his chest wound which started to bleed, “It seems you have gained your V sword. No matter. I can still finish you!” He then charged at Veemon with a flurry of attacks. Veemon raised his arms and started to parry each and everyone of them. To him the guy was swinging at the same speed he was, but to everyone else they were fighting at super speed.
Veemon then dodged one of his opponent's cuts and did a rising slash at the Cloaked Veemon who felt the sword slice his skin. He was no bleeding rapidly and was growling in anger.
He starred at Veemon; Even if he doesn't remember me he still remembers his abilities with his V sword. Doesn't matter I can still win and he will still pay!
He charged again at Veemon and this time Veemon was more then ready. He trusted his gut and charged ahead at the Cloaked Veemon. They then got closer and closer and when they were close enough Veemon shouted, “V Sword Technique: Dragon Dash!”
At the last second Veemon charged at super speed and delivered a swift deadly stab that went straight into the left side of the Cloaked Veemon's chest.
The Cloaked Veemon screamed in pain as he felt the sword leave him. He flipped backwards and held his chest which was bleeding and making his cloak red.
“You were lucky this time Vee. Next time we meet. Your mine!” Said the Cloaked Veemon as he then disappeared into a vortex of darkness.
Veemon started to gasp for breath as he felt weaker and weaker with his wounds still bleeding all over. He turned to Gatomon and asked, “Are….you…o.k.?”
Gatomon, too shocked from the fight, only nodded her head.
Veemon gave a small smile, “Good….” He then fell to the ground unconscious.
“Veemon!” Cried everyone as they got up and went to see if he was alright. Joe checked his pulse, “He's barley their…we have to get him to a hospital.”
“But the nearest one is miles from here! We can't make it unless we can fly, but none of our Digimon are able to digivolve thanks to that Devolution Sphere.” Said Izzy.
“So what we let Veemon die! I can't let that happen to my partner!” Said Davis who was standing with help from Ken.
“Wait! I can digivolve to Nefertimon! I wasn't hit by the Sphere!” Said Gatomon wanting to get Veemon to the nearest medical help quickly.
“O.K. were going to met you their as soon as we can. Were all going to need a hospital” Said Tai seeing everyone wounded and hurt.
Kari then took out her digivice and said, “Digi Armor Energize!”
Gatomon Armor Digivolve to…
…Nefertimon the Angel of Light!
Nefertimon lowered herself so Kari could get on.
“Wait! I have to come! Veemon's my friend I can't abandon him.” Said Davis.
The others nodded; they knew how close Davis and Veemon were. They would do the same thing if the situation changed.
“We need something to stop the bleeding from Veemon or he'll die from blood loss.” Said Joe holding on to a bleeding dying Veemon.
Gabumon thought of an idea. He knew it wasn't going to be great for him, but Veemon's life was at stake and a friend's life is more important.
“You can use my coat. It's should hold the bleeding long enough for you guys to get to the hospital.” Said Gabumon.
Everyone was shocked; Gabumon never took their coats off and were very secretive about what they looked like under them. Never the less Davis thanked Gabumon as he slowly took off his coat.
Gabumon looked a lot like an Agumon but with yellow skin with out his fur coat, but he still had his horn and had bumps that went across his back. Gabumon was a little embarrassed, but they others didn't make a deal of his look since it didn't seem so bad.
Gabumon handed his coat to Joe who wrapped Veemon around it. Although he was a little bit worried about the blood getting on it, he was glad he could help. Joe then gave Veemon, in the coat, to Davis who nodded as he got on Nefertimon.
“Good luck! Well be their as soon as we can!” Said T.K.
“The hospital is to the east, just keep going till you see it!” Said Palmon.
Nefertimon then took off with fast haste as the others watched them go.
“I hope he makes it.” Said Gabumon.
“I do to. You know you still look handsome even with out it.” Said Biyomon.
“Really?” asked Gabumon.
Nefertimon kept flying as fast as she could, she couldn't let Veemon die!
I can't loose him. I care about him too much. Thought Nefertimon.
They finally arrived at the hospital and when they went in Davis shouted, “We need help fast!”
A bunch of Female Piximon nurses saw Veemon and immediately got a stretcher. A Leomon dressed as a doctor then asked the Piximon nurses to take him to the examination room as they hurried along.
Gatomon, Kari, and Davis were then asked by a Piddomon dressed as a doctor to follow him for examination and treatment.
Gatomon managed to get her back healed and had some stitches, but she was fine. Kari had a huge band aid on her arm and Davis had broken three ribs. He was asked to rest, but he said he would rest when he knew Veemon was alright.
The others arrived soon and were also treated with help.
After they were cared for they waited in the waiting room to see what was happening to Veemon. Tai, Agumon, Matt, and Gabumon were all sitting down. Gabumon had his coat back, but now it was being washed and cleaned from all of Veemon's blood. Sora and Biyomon were next to their boyfriends. Mimi and Palmon were hugging each other while praying for Veemon's safety. Joe and Gomamon paced. So did T.K. Davis was sitting down trying to relax and Kari was sitting next to him. Izzy and Tentomon were sitting patiently. Ken, Yolie, Hawkmon, and Wormmon were all standing up. Cody and Armadillomon were leaning on the wall. Patamon was trying to comfort Gatomon who was filled with worry.
Please Veemon be o.k. I don't want to lose you! I….I…… Gatomon started to realize that she was falling for Veemon. Maybe even start to love him.
“Gatomon you O.K.?” Asked Patamon.
“I'm fine Patamon…I'm just worried about Veemon….he took the blow that was coming after me…..I wish now I did take that hit.” Said Gatomon.
“But Veemon did it because he's your friend. I'm sure you would have done the same thing if the situation was changed.” Said Patamon, “Veemon wouldn't want you feeling guilty about all this. It's not your fault so relax.”
Gatomon sighed, people said that she and Patamon would make a great couple, but truth be told she considered Patamon a brother and she was sure he considered her a sister and nothing more. They were close, but not close. And she had no fallen for Veemon who loved her so much he took a deadly blow for her with out worrying about his safety. The last person to ever do that was Wizardmon who died to save her and Kari.
I lost Wizardmon, but I won't lose Veemon! I can't lose the Digimon I….love.
The Leomon in a doctor's suit came in and the others all got up and stood at full attention.
“How's Veemon doctor.” Asked Mimi.
“Well, he's suffering from many slash wounds that you say came from a sword? He's lost a lot of blood and his organs are injured so much we may have to take an operation in order to save him.” Said Doctor Leomon.
The others felt afraid. Veemon was so badly injured that only an operation can save him.
“We need some information however before getting the operation to get going.” Said Doctor Leomon who shall be called Doctor Leo from this point. “First who's partner is this?”
“I am.” Said Davis.
“I need to know if he's taken any medication or has any pills he has to take.” Said Doctor Leo.
“No.”
“Any allergies?”
“No.”
“Does he have any mental or physical problems?”
“No.”
“Eating problems?”
“No.”
“Smoking, drinking or drugs?”
“Never.”
“Has he had sex recently?”
Gatomon froze on that one.
“What kind of a question is that?” Screamed Yolie who was shocked to hear that.
“We just want to make sure he didn't get any symptoms from it that's all.”
“No…at least I think he hasn't.” Said Davis embarrassed.
“Has he any other family?”
“No, only us.”
“How many times as he been Reincarnated?”
“Huh?”
“How many times as he been reborn in the Primary Village?”
“I don't know. None I think.”
Doctor Leo sighed, “Very well. Thank you for your time.”
“Is their anything we can do to help?” Asked Sora.
“No, just sit here and wait.” Said Doctor Leo.
When he left Gatomon then said, “Hold on I need to ask him something.”
“Need anyone to come with you?” Asked Kari.
“No I'm fine.” Said Gatomon as she ran after the Doctor.
When she found him she said, “Doctor I wish to tell you something about me and Veemon.”
“Very well what is it?” Asked Doctor Leo.
“Well…..the thing is…..me and Veemon did…have sex…one time. The others don't know and I was afraid on how-“
“It's o.k. I thank you for your information. Well keep it a secret. I doubt he has any symptoms from it, but were going to check just in case.” Said Doctor Leo.
“Please save him.” Said Gatomon as she walked back.
(4 hours later)
It was 4:20 and the others were still waiting. Gatomon was nervous. Did the love of her life die from the operation or did he live?
Just then Doctor Leo came with a sigh and looked at them as they looked at him waiting to her the result.
“I'm sorry…..we lost him.”
End of Chapter
Ah! It feels great to be back in the story making business. Anyway the next chapter is when ever it comes I still need to work on updating three other fics.
Read and Review
Later.