Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles of Love ❯ The end of something new ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miracles of Love
By matn90
Disclaimer: I don't own anything I don't own.
Last chapter! This shall be the first ever fic I have ever completed! I thank everyone who has read this fic and hope you read the sequel.
 
Reviews: 12 (Did I make the last chapter bad or something?)
 
This chapter is short so you'll just breeze thought it easily. Anyway, I have nothing else to say, but read on!
 
Speech in normal
 
Speech in thought
 
Chapter 7: The end of something new
 
(Inside the Digital World, a day after the wedding)
 
Veemon and Gatomon opened the door.
 
“Wow, it's fantastic.” Said Gatomon looking at their room.
 
Their was a king size bed, an indoor Jacuzzi, a bar, couch, T.V., two Bathrooms, a kitchen, and finally a large balcony.
 
“Remind me to thank Gennai for paying for all this. This hotel rocks.” Said Veemon placing the luggage down.
 
Gatomon jumped onto the bed and lied down on it, “I hope this honeymoon goes great.”
 
“I think it will my loving wife.” Said Veemon smiling at her.
 
Gatomon smiled as she then went to the balcony and saw the moon and stars glow in the nightly sky.
 
Veemon got two glasses of milk for both him and his wife and then joined her on the balcony.
 
They said cheers and drank their glasses. They then looked at the moon together in silence till Veemon said, “Some reception party huh?”
 
“Yeah, I can't believe Tai tried to break dance. He's lucky he didn't break his neck.” Said Gatomon.
 
“True, what about the time when Agumon and Flamer tried to see who could drink the most punch?” Said Veemon.
 
“How long were they in the bathroom after that?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“I don't know I lost count on 10 minutes.” Said Veemon laughing.
 
“At least they made it in time for the cake. That was good cake. Remind me to thank Mimi and Palmon for making it.” Said Gatomon, “And to make sure they make a second one so you don't eat half of it and barley have any for us.”
 
Veemon blushed and rubbed his head, “Still the dancing was good.”
 
“Yeah both you and your band rocked.” Said Gatomon, “I liked the song they played for us when we had to dance to a song.”
 
You're the Inspiration by Chicago. I love that song I thought it would be a great surprise.” Said Veemon.
 
“What was really a surprise was when Gabumon proposed to Biyomon after the dance.” Said Gatomon.
 
“And she said yes, guess our marriage gave Gabumon the guts to do it.” Said Veemon.
 
“Speaking of guts, when do you think our partners are going to get together?” Asked Gatomon.
 
“So you noticed how those two were looking at each other all day? I think it will take a while, but let's just worry about our self's for the week shall we?” Said Veemon smiling.
 
They both looked into each others eyes with love and care till they kissed with love and passion.
 
“I love you Gatomon.” Said Veemon.
 
“I love you too Veemon.” Said Gatomon.
 
They then kissed again as they explored the depths of their mouths with their tongues.
 
“Well, I guess we better unpack.” Said Veemon breaking the kiss.
 
“Wait, don't you want to check out the bed first?” Asked Gatomon smiling.
 
Veemon smiled as well as he nodded. They both went inside hand in hand with also their hearts entwined with each other in love.
 
(Meanwhile in a different part of the digital world)
 
The Cloaked Veemon with his hood up stood on a hill looking at the stars as he was thinking.
 
Suddenly a portal of Darkness appears and out comes another figure. He was at least 2 feet high and was covered in a black cloak that looked like the ones from Organization XIII, but instead of a silver dragon on his back in the shape of a V, like the Cloaked Veemon has, he has a red one.
 
“I knew I find you here.” Said the new cloaked figure.
 
The Cloaked Veemon said nothing.
 
“So Vee got married huh? Man, wish I was at the reception party. I would have had a blast you know?” Said the new cloaked figure.
 
“You know you speak of the one who has betrayed our kind!” Said the Cloaked Veemon turning around.
 
“Come on man. Lighten up, he …”
 
“He is a traitor and he will die along with his wife.” Said The Cloaked Veemon walking away.
 
“Well, maybe we can get him to join us! I mean if we can find a way to make him join us then we don't have to kill him right?” Said the other cloaked figure.
 
“You only want to spare him because you two were best friends Xee.” Said the Cloaked Figure, “Why should I give him another chance?”
 
“Because…you know … he's….” Said the cloaked figure now known as Xee.
 
Silence.
 
“One last chance. That's all.” Said the Cloaked Veemon walking away. “Oh just so you know. He has no memory of his life before becoming a chosen Digimon. So he won't know your friends.”
 
The Cloaked Veemon then disappeared into a portal of Darkness leaving Xee by himself.
 
He sighed, “Then I guess I'll have to find a way to remind him. Someday.”
 
And then he disappeared into a portal of Darkness.
 
End of Fanfic
 
Yep, in order to know who these guys are your gona have to wait for the sequel!
 
Speaking of which, the sequel's date is unknown. I need to work on my other fics for a while till I start the sequel so you have to wait for a while.
 
Anyway I would like to thank these people:
 
Crimson G: Thanks for your reviews!
 
Chaosberserkdragon: Thanks for being a constant reviewer.
 
X-02 Wyvern FTW: For also constant reviewing and for putting me on favorites.
 
Lord Pata: For reviewing and understanding that this fic was not a copycat of his Gatomon's Baby fic.
 
Gallentmon of the Hazard: For Reviewing.
 
Z -Raviel: fro putting my fic in Favorites.
 
Eezee_man: For being a constant Reviewer.
 
Read and Review!
 
Later!
BalconyBalcony