Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ More Than That ❯ More Than That ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey guys! The Evil Angel has gotten up another song fic!

Now I have some things ot tell ya about this fic: This fic starts out TK's POV, then to a Daikari flashback, and then to a Davis bashing (oh yeah, who would like that? me!), and it ends with a Takari. And that's why this is rated PG.

Now, you guys can leave now, or you can continue, and start reading! Have fun!

-------------

Ever since the day Takeru "TK" Takashi found out that Hikari "Kari" Kamiya was dating with Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya, TK was heart-broken and yet mad. "I can't believe she chose Davis, over me!" TK walked down the street, kicking stones.

Ever since the day TK found out Davis was cheating on Kari, Kari has been extremely sad, and always tried to hide it with a lie.

I can see that you've been crying

You can't hide it with a lie

What's the use in you denying

That what you have is wrong

I heard him promise you forever

But forever's come and gone

Baby, he would say whatever

It takes to keep you blind

To truth between the lines, oh...

*Flashback* "Oh Davis, I had such a nice time tonight," Kari said with her sweet smile. "I did too, Kari," Davis said, and kissed her on the cheek. "Davis, will you promise me something?" Kari asked. "Yeah, what?" "Well, do you promise not to take another girl behind my back?" Kari said. "I promise" *End Flashback*

Baby, you deserve much better

What's the use in holding on

Don't you seeing it's now or never

'Cause I just can't be friends

Baby knowing in the end, that...

But recently, TK found out that Davis cheated on Kari, and she never told TK about it. He just found out somewhere.

Once TK found that out, he ran to Davis's house, seeing Davis home alone. TK knocked on the door furiously. Davis opened the door. "WHY'D YOU HURT KARI'S FEELINGS AND CHEATED ON HER?!" TK exploded. Shocked, scared, and speechless Davis said, "I can explain!" He had sweat drops all over his head. "You don't need to!" TK punched Davis, and started beating him up. When TK finished, he left Davis on the ground, said, "That's what you get," and left.

While Takeru walked down the street, he saw Kari. He walked up to her, and said, "Hi." "Hello TK." Kari looked away. "Hey, Kari, you don't have be sad about Davis," TK explained, "He wasn't your type." TK held up Kari's head.

There's not a day that passes by

I don't wonder why we haven't tried

It's not too late to change your mind

So take my hand, don't say goodbye

Kari hugged TK. "I know. I didn't notice until I found out Davis chose someone else.I love you, Takeru Takashi." TK smiled. "And I love you, too." They both kissed.

I will love you more than that

I won't say the words

Then take them back

Don't give loneliness a chance

Baby listen to me when I say

I will love you more than that

----------------

So do you likey? Or Lov it? Or hate it? If you hate it, then you hurty my feelings :(

Ah well, I don't think anyone will hate this, or *looks around* someone here likes Davis or has a crush on him. ^_^ ah well, that's their probs!

Anyway, Go ahead and Review!