Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is by my friends and me, kind of I wrote quite a bit of it. If you're going to read this we do not own digimon never have and probably never will, unfortunately. Please review. It makes me feel better knowing that someone out there besides me reads and likes the fan fiction that My and Me write. I know that if you post fan fiction it makes you feel better when someone likes it. Oh this is dedicated to Lily, my friend's cousin, Furball rules and Takari 4eva!

Chapter 1 Tai

`Um, could I talk to you for a second Sora' I was finding this really hard. I was going to tell Sora just how I felt, before I went away, but `I'm going to Australia soon' I said the wrong thing which was good cause just then Kari came past.

`What did you say Tai?' She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. My guess was that mum and dad hadn't told her yet.

`We're going to Australia, Kari. This weekend, and we get to miss some of school.' I looked at her disappointed face. Sora looked like tears were going to come. She ran away. `Kari, do you like anyone? Davis or TK?'

`TK' she said looking at me `What about you?'

`Sora. I think we should tell them before we leave. I guess unless you already have!' I said this. She nodded, `Why do you like TK?' I really was quite interested in her answer. She looked at me. She looked like a tomato. Her face was bright red.

`He makes me feel like I'm never going to be alone. That I'm special. What about you?' I think she was very cool in telling me all this.

`Sora makes me feel the exact same way.' I replied. I bet I'd turned red too.

`Tai, you're a great brother.' I looked at her smile

`Well, your the Best sister' I gave her a big hug. `Did you here that Mimi is coming to Japan tomorrow?'

`Yeah I did. Well I got to get to class bye!' She ran off.

` Bye Kari!' I called after her. She really is a great sister. I think she is someone that can really understand me, with my problems.

I still hadn't told Sora how I felt. I was going to have to do it fast.

The Next day was a weekend. I was leaving next weekend cause mum and dad decided to leave next weekend. I decided to take everyone to a hotel so we could come and talk to each other like real digidestines. I was talking to Joe!

`Hey Joe!'

`Hey Tai!

`What's hanging?'

`I was just thinking about a girl.' I was thinking this is unusual Joe liked someone and I hadn't heard about yet.

`Cool! Who is it?'

`Mimi'

` OK! Cool Buddy come talk to me if you want to'

`Thanks Tai'

I ran up to the table. `Everyone! The reason I brought you here is So Kari and I could say A Good-Bye for a while. We're going to Australia for 6 months. We promise to bring back lots of Souvenirs'

`Cool!' I looked at Matt he had a Huge smirk on his face. It kinder freaked me out. I was also here to tell Sora just how she made me feel. I bet Kari is thinking the same thing. One look at TK's face I knew he felt the same way about Kari. I wish I could tell Sora Just how she makes me feel.