Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4 Tai, again

That first night in Australia, I was in tears, and so was Kari. I was in my room trying but I just couldn't get to sleep. Sora was on my mind, and I couldn't get her out, her beautiful big eyes and her pretty face. `Sora' I said, `I know might not be able to hear me, but I love you, and I will to the end of eternity…' and I fell a sleep. In my dreams she was there.

`Tai!' she said `I love you.' And we danced. `I love you too, Sora.' I held her close to me and I felt warmth come through all my body. Then I had another dream about her. She was in trouble and I came to save her, and then I took a bullet for her, and again she said I love you. I died for my Sora, and that's what I'd do in really life. I die for you Sora, and I love you I said to her and I woke up. I told Kari about these dreams.

Kari was asleep in her room. I was putting something under my bed in my room in our new apartment in Australia. I looked into the box of things, and there was a picture of Sora and I as kids. I wanted to cry. When I looked under my bed I saw this hole leading into my parents room.

`Do you think we did the right thing?' said my mum. She sound like something was wrong.

`I'm sure oh it honey, don't you think we should know how mush they really love Tai and Kari?' What?! I thought, Anger rising through my veins.

`yes' so the planned to take us away? It isn't fair on Kari and me. I wish Sora was here. I miss her. I got a thought I had to tell Kari. I ran in to her room.

`Kari, wake up! Kari.' I shooked her

`What's wrong Tai? She asked, Her sweet face looking at me. We have been set up, we moved because our parents know about our feelings for TK and Sora, basically we moved because they are testing TK's and Sora's love for us!' Kari looked shocked. Then a anger that I have never seen in her eyes before, but then it vanished. It kind of scared me.

`Come with me!' I whispered so the parents couldn't hear. I took her to my room and said `Look under the bed.' I guess she saw the hole because she looked quite shocked, `Listen to what the parents are saying'

`We'll find out soon if TK and Sora really love our children.' Mum was saying

`This was a great plan.' We both heard dad say.

`Tai!' I looked at her shocked face, `We have to tell TK and Sora.'

`I can't tell Sora anything I haven't…' I stuttered

`You still haven't told her how you feel?! You were the one who kept nagging me to tell TK. I can't believe it. She looked like you told her at the airport. You kissed her but you still didn't tell her!? Gee Tai, it isn't that hard, well it is at first, but you know what I mean! And you do have the crest of courage after all!' Her words frightened me, but I knew that she was right.

`So many times I tried. I just couldn't find the words. It always came out like "Hey Sora! Um.". And then there was that time when I tried to tell her when nobody was around, but then you came along.' She looked really guilty.

`I'm really sorry Tai.'

`I know you didn't mean it!' One look at her face told me I had to apologise to her, because she didn't know. I looked at her. Then I noticed the Locket she had around her neck. On the outside was a moulded form of Pegasusmon on one side, the other was shaped like Nafertimon. `What's the locket got inside it?' I asked.

` A photo,' she replied, she took it off and let me look at it. It was so pretty. It had a photo of TK and Kari inside, my sister looked cute as usual. I looked at her face and I saw tears running down her cheek, and suddenly I was crying too. Our parents heard us, and came too see what was wrong.

`What wrong, Kids?' My mum asked

`I miss Sora/TK.' we said in unison. We noticed how sceptically our parents looked at each other, and then said to phone them but make it quick because it was so expensive, I looked at Kari, motioning her to go first, partly because she had already told TK her feelings, and partly because I had no idea what to say to Sora, I didn't mean to but I listened in on their conversation, hoping to find a way to tell Sora my feelings. I really love Sora and I don't want to stuff up, if I do I may as well say goodbye to ever going out on a date with her.

`Um, we miss our friends' she said shyly.