Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5 Kari

Ring, ring. I was calling TK. Mum and Dad said Tai and I could. I was the one to go first. `hello?' it was TK, `Hi' I replied, `K-K-Kari?' he sounded both happy and amazed that I called, `Yeah, how are you?' silence, `I'm ok but I miss you, a lot and I mean a lot' `yeah I miss you a lot as well, but Tai has gone into withdrawal about Sora,' you mean he still hasn't told her has he, because I talked to her today and she wishes she told him her feelings before he left,' He sounded like he was thinking deeply, like the normal TK thought Kari to herself. `She really likes him you know, and he really likes her, but they can't tell each other, kind of like us, before we told each other.' `yeah' I replied `I have to go now TK but I will send emails, and I have a feeling this move was for a reason, the first will not make sense but I will send more and it will make more sense. When you receive one get Sora and show it to her as well, it all depends on it,' I had to hurry, `but why?' TK sounded really confused, I wish I could tell him more, `I am really sorry TK I can't tell you any more about it but I just want to tell you that I love you, I am sorry I am not there, I love you, goodbye, I wish I was with you now, Goodbye' `Goodbye Kari but I love you, and I want you back here, with me-''that is why I am sending you the email, it all depends on it, wether we come back or not, I love you TK bye,' `Bye' Then we hung up. I wish I could have told him more, I miss him so much,

`Tai!' I called, `your turn!' I watched Tai talk to Sora, he tried to tell her but all his words got jumbled up, Sora seemed to get the message, but I don't think she was totally sure of what he was saying, the only way he will be able to tell her is in person, it won't do much difference on the phone, I'll leave him alone and go and send the email. But the first word he said was `o-o-Ohio!' I guess he was trying to say hello, silly Tai…that is a country in America…

I went outside to send the email, then a digimon ran past, A Digimon?? I looked down and my D-3 confirmed that it was a Demimon, then I saw a snake slither past, A SNAKE???? Ok, ok, ok, ok, `AHHH' `Kari are you ok??' called Tai, `yeah I'm ok…' as I jumped on a seat, then my D-3 started to go off, a Digidestined and a Addamon were near by, then I realised that the snake I saw was a Addamon, its head did look a bit like angemon and angewomon's helmet… `hey, Addamon' wait up, these must be the Digidestined… then Gatomon appeared by my side, `Addamon!, a fierce snake type digimon, but only when provoked, he can crush his enemies with his snake bind.'

`sorry, about that said a girl about the same age as Matt as she scooped up the Demimon `a dragon digimon, his fireball can burn his enemies to a crisp!' butted Gatomon, as she went over to say hello, and a girl the same age as me appeared and said, sorry if he gave you a fright, we noticed a Digidestined nearby on our D-3's and went to see who it is..' `Don't you guys ever wait?' another girl came along beside them she was about Izzy's age `Oh, Hi. Is that a Gatomon? That means you must be one of the digidestines we were looking for.' She said as she rushed over to Gatomon a Penguinmon following her. `Yeah,' said I introducing myself to them ` and this is Gatomon, my digimon partner.' `hi' said the girls together, the older one said, `my name is Lily, and this is my cousin Alexxy and her sister Cass or Cassandra. I live in America and Alexxy and Cass lives here in Australia with his sister Cass, but moving we're to Japan soon. I wish my friend Mimi was here, she is in Japan meeting her Japanese Digidestined friends…' Mimi??

`Hi! I'm Kari Kamiya, I come from Japan and I am one of the Japanese Digidestined, and Mimi came with us to the digital world with us when we first discovered it.' `oh… so you are one of those kids Mimi goes on about.' I looked down at my locket, remembering TK and the others, I felt hot tears sting my eyes but I held them back. And started to sit down and write the email for TK and Sora. `What are you doing?' Alexxy asked as they sat down next to me. `hi' said a voice and then I realised it was Tai, and introduced them, ok I have nearly finished the email, ok done I said as I pressed send. We filled them in on what was happening, when Tai got up to the TK and I part I went up to get something to drink for us. I miss him too much, and I would of burst into tears if I had stayed any longer. I came back downstairs and told them about Tai's problem with Sora, he certainly looked like he wanted to cry and I felt really sorry about him, I regret bringing up the subject.. poor Tai… Then Alexxy, Cass and Lily told them about themselves and why they were here, they were here because the Digital World possibly had different countries like the real world does. That turned out to be true because the Australian Digital world seemed to have more desert. But unlike Earth the Australian Area was actually joined on to the res of the Digital World countries, like different countries in one.