Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Power Rangers: Digital ❯ The Digi-Zords ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

EPISODE TWO
 
At Red-Ribbon army headquarters, Lockhart was viewing the results of the last battle on one of his many computer monitors. “Hmm… it appears that these… Kids!” he sneered deeply. “These… Rangers… are bent on interfering with my business.”
 
He stroked Black-Gatomon Gently with one hand, and clenched his other hand tightly. “Well then… it gives us all the more reason to remove them out of our way.”
 
Black-Gatomon looked up at her Master. “I had earlier received word from the professor, Sir.” she said. “Even as we speak, they are already constructing a new creation. This time, it's powers will be all the more stronger, and was even told that they are equipping it with a secret weapon.”
 
“When the time is right… this weapon shall be unleashed, and the Power Rangers won't even know what hit them.”
 
Lockhart smiled and chuckled wickedly. “Tell the professor to proceed.” he said. “Prepare yourselves… “Rangers”… we shall beat you yet. Heh, heh, heh…!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The weekend sure went by fast, and it was time for school again. TK and his girlfriend Mina each gave each other a peck on the cheek before going their separate ways. “Call me tonight.” She called to him sweetly.
 
“Okay… I'll miss you.” TK flirted back, then he walked towards Kari and Davis at their lockers.
 
“You and Mina really look cute together.” Kari said, and Davis gave TK thumbs up, then they all walked off to class together. They also had to maintain a close eye on each other, as well as Yolei and Ken.
 
Cody; they kept in touch with by email.
 
They had to be careful not to let it slip up that they were now Power Rangers. It was okay for the everyone to know they were the Digi-Destined, but Power Rangers had to try and keep their identify secret from the world for good reasons.
 
Super-Heroes, like Power Rangers caused a lot of collateral damages, but even still, they did the same kinds of damage as the Digi destined too, and now with Azulongmon promising to revive all damages done by battles, they didn't have to worry too much about getting themselves sued.
 
Still… that wasn't the main reason. If their identities got out, then every bad guy, or crook in town would be out to get them or their loved ones. Even the Red-Ribbon army would gain a serious advantage over them all.
 
Still… as long as their identities as rangers remained secret… they had nothing to worry about. So they just continued on with their normal every day lives; Going to school, hanging out… but keeping a watchful eye out for any signs of the Red-Ribbon army.
 
With evil guys like them around, disaster could be waiting to strike at any moment, and they had to be ready at all costs.
 
 
After school, however, they always made secret meetings at Izzy's place to scan the Digital world for any signs of where the Red-Ribbon army was base… and also to try and find ways to give Ken ranger powers he could control. So far, both attempts were unsuccessful.
 
“Don't worry Ken… we still like you anyways.” Wormon said, and everyone else agreed with him. Ken felt really touched, but he still wished there was some way he could assist the others in battle.
 
The Digimon all felt just as bad as Ken did, at least someday Ken would actually be able to do battle, while what could they all do? With all their attacks completely powerless against Lockhart's minions, what possible use could they have to help the team?
 
“How does it look, Izzy?” Yolei asked.
 
Izzy shook his head. “Wherever the army is based at, they must really not want to be located. I tried everything, but nothing works.”
 
“Besides even if we found it wouldn't be a real good idea anyways.” TK said. “We only just got our powers, and we're nowhere near ready to fight off anything so big as a whole army yet.”
 
All they could do now was wait and see what lay ahead of them. “I got to go.” Cody said. “I have Kendo Practice with my grandfather.”
 
“And I have to go work in my parent's store.” added Yolei.
 
Ken had to hurry home, because even though he was a teenager, and he did have great potential in taking care of himself out in the world; his mother still worried sick about him.
 
 
 
 
Kari, TK, had to study for an upcoming test in two different classes, and Davis wanted to hurry up and get home before Cassie would try and stop him somewhere along the way and force him into a date.
 
As the others all left, Izzy took one last look at the screen. “You won't win, Lockhart.” He thought silently to himself. “Wherever you are, and whatever you're up to… we'll be ready.”
 
Meanwhile
 
The Red-Ribbon laboratory was busy again about to create its newest monster warrior. “The Gotsumon, and the Goblinmon are ready for the mortification.”
 
“Good.” said the professor. “Begin the process!”
 
His workers all nodded in obedience, and activated the machine. The two poor Rookie Digimon were sucked into the machine, the machine began to mix and morph their DNA's, and shapes… and then… POW!! The doors on the front open and the monster appeared.
 
His body was green and ripped in most places, and he held a large club in his hand, just like Goblinmon. He was also covered in armor made from Gotsumon's rocky-body.
 
“My, name is Gobutsumon!” he said. “How can I be of service to you?”
 
Lockhart smiled sinisterly. “You are to head to the human's world, and you are to crush, and destroy everything in sight.” he told him. “And should you see the Power Rangers, then TEAR THEM LIMB FROM LIMB!!”
 
Gobutsumon nodded in fierceness acknowledging his orders, and left the base, but still… Lockhart wondered exactly what was this little secret weapon the professor was mentioning about.
 
That's when the professor showed him what it was, and to Lockhart's surprise, it was nothing more than an ordinary computer-chip; One that could be attached to the R-R badges on all their monsters.
 
“Gobutsumon already has one on his body.” said the professor.
 
“Yes… but what does it do?!” Lockhart growled impatiently, and when the professor silently told him what it did… “Ooh… I see. Hmm, mm, mm.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Of all the things that changed in his life, Cody still loved Kendo practice with his Grandfather, Chikara. He was starting to really get good, that his grandfather even said he could very well teach his other students someday.
 
Only today… he seemed to be a little off his usual practice style, and Chikara was able to hit at him several times in a row, and he was barley able to raise his defenses. “Cody… you are not fairing as well as you usually do.” his grandfather
 
Cody bowed to him in apology. “Sensei… I apologize.”
 
Chikara put his Kendo-stick by his side. “Your apology is not accepted, my boy.” he said. “I can already sense what is troubling you. You are worried about strange activity going on in that Digital place of yours.”
 
Cody was amazed at how wise his grandfather was. “Yes.” he said. “It's been bothering me for quite a while now. I always fear that somewhere… something's going to come and make a mess of everything.”
 
Chikara pondered for a moment. “Then there is only one cure for you…” he said, and when he turned around he was holding no less than five different juice boxes. “Drink up my boy… you'll feel better in no time.” he said sounding all giddy.
 
Cody looked in dismay. “Does he ever find an answer that doesn't involve juice.” he thought to himself, nevertheless he did go along with him as usual and drank a box or two.
 
 
Later that afternoon…
 
Gennai had sent the Rangers, and Izzy a message telling them to come to his palace. He had some very important things to give them all.
 
“These new chips will be installed to your D3's and allow you to even identify the most unknown of Digimon you face.” he said.
 
“This is amazing.” TK said. “We'll be able to actually learn more about Lockhart's Digimon to give us an edge in battle.”
 
“Yeah… but what the heck is up with these orbs.” Davis asked.
 
Each of them, except for Ken, had been given special glowing glass-orbs, each corresponding to their own ranger color, and Gennai explained that these were very special orbs given to him by Azulongmon, and that they were for the Digimon. However… that was all he knew.
 
All Azulongmon told him was. “Give these to the Rangers… they will know what to do with them when the time comes.” and that was it.
 
“Humph! A lot of help that was.” snapped Yolei. “He gives us something amazing, and he expects us to know what to do?”
 
“Easy, Yolei.” Kari said. “If Azulongmon knows what he was doing, then we should trust him.”
 
Izzy agreed with Kari. “I'll do the best I can to see what they're for.” he said. “But it may take some time; I've never seen things like these before.”
 
Suddenly, the alarms began to whine, and Gennai checked his viewing-glass. “Rangers, come see this.” he called to the others, and the others all turned tot eh glass to see a Digimon stomping through their home town and scaring the poor people.
 
“Look!” Gatomon said. “A “R-R” badge. He must be one of General Lockhart's Digimon.
 
TK turned on his new Digimon Analyzer. “Yes, it is.” he said.
 
(DIGIMON ANALYZER)
 
Gobutsumon” : Formed together and mutated from a Goblinmon, and a Gotsumon. His solid rock armor protect him from basic attacks, and his EarthStrike!” is so intense that it makes the very ground tremble in stress.
 
 
“Where are you, Rangers?” the Digimon called out. “Come out, come out wherever you are.” The people of the city ran a muck, screaming in fear.
 
“Man, we got to go stop that thing before it really causes more trouble.” Davis said.
 
Gennai nodded in agreement. “Yes… yes you must.” he said. “Ken, it is my wish that you and the Digimon remain here. It will be much safer.”
 
Ken and the Digimon all agreed. “Keep in touch guys, and good luck.”
 
Yolei smiled at her boyfriend. “Thanks, Ken…” and she blew him a kiss.
 
“Lets go guys!” Davis said. “Ready?”
 
“READY!!”
 
“LET'S GO… DIGITAL!!”
 
They all morphed into their ranger outfits, and Cody grew taller, then they all warped to the real world, directly to the danger zone where Gobustumon had been expecting them. “Ahh… Rangers… at last.” he sniggered.
 
The Rangers all stood in line. “Save the how are ya's.” Davis said angrily. “We know who you are, and what you're up to.”
 
“Do you, now?” Gobutsumon sniggered. “Heh, heh, heh… then you should also know that I've come to destroy you, and then your precious city will follow.”
 
“Yeah? Well not if we can help it.” Yolei snapped.
 
“You won't get through to the city as long as we're here.” added Cody.
 
“We shall see about that.” Gobutsumon sneered, “But for now, why don't you talk to my Robo-Cops!!” and at the sound of his voice several Robo-Cops had appeared in a small group, just looking for a fight. “Now my men… destroy these pests!”
 
“Let's go guys!” Davis said and they all charged into battle using their awesome moves to fend off the robot men.
 
“Ugh… Shall we dance?” Kari mocked, and she pirouetted gracefully yet fiercely , and “HIYA!!” sent her foot flying into the robot. “Not much of a dancer, eh?”
 
Yolei charged like a football quarterback, growling and roaring with all her might. “GRR… HA!!”
 
BOOM!! She knocked down three men at once. “You lose.”
 
Cody dodged, and continuously dodged the Robo-Cop's clobbering rods, and even managed to outsmart them into hitting their own teammates; Still… he did give them a few good punches and kicks.
 
“YA… AYE-A!!
 
This left TK and Davis to face off with Gobutsumon. Only Gaboutsumon was a lot stronger than the Robo-Cops, what with his rock-armor and his goblin brute-strength. He was also able to counter everyone of their punches and kicks they threw at him.
 
He grabbed TK's fist, and shoved him backwards, hard! Then he evaded Davis' kick by doing a high-jump kick right into his chest, sending him over to TK. “Whoa… this guy really means business.” he said.
 
“You're telling me.” added TK as he and Davis got to their feet.
 
Gobutsumon raised his left hand “GOBLIN-BOMB!!” and began to fire out small rocks, that were actually powerful explosives, right at the two rangers, causing sparks to fly and them to fall over again.
 
The others ran over to them. “Davis… TK… you guys, okay?” Kari asked.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Thinks so.”
 
Gobutsumon laughed manically. “Ah, ha, ha, ha, ah, ah! You think that, but you don't know it!” he mocked. “EARTH-STRIKE!!” and he pounded the ground with his huge club causing trembles, and quakes.
 
“WHOA-HOA!!” all the Rangers fell over again.
 
“Hoo, hoo, ah, ah, ah! At this rate, I'll have you rangers beat and be home before dinner.” Gobutsumon mocked.
 
The Rangers got back tot heir feet. “We're not through yet.” Davis said. “Digi-Sabers!” and everyone got out their light-sabers, the battle was about to turn as they all ambushed Gobutsumon.
 
Even his armor wasn't able to defend against their swords, and the laser beams on the blades seemed to piece right through it. Sparks and small explosions flew everywhere, and the Rangers kept right on going at him.
 
They couldn't just go on up and destroy the monster yet, they had to battle the monster out and weaken it first. This way it wouldn't be able to defend against their finishing blow.
 
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart was watching everything from his monitor in his office. “Professor, do something!” he bellowed. “You said this monster would crush the rangers, but they are the ones crushing him!”
 
Black-Gatomon licked her sharp claws. “You better do something pronto, or I just found me a new scratching post.” she hissed.
 
The Professor gulped hard. “Eh… perhaps it is time we put my new invention to work.” he said nervously, and he signaled for the men and women in the main control room to begin jumpstarting the systems for the chip he had placed on Gobutsumon.
 
 
Gobutsumon was looking pretty beat now, perfect chance for the Rangers to use their strongest move. “Rangers… bring them together.” Davis said, and all the rangers stood in a circle, and joined their swords to make the “Spectrum-Sword!!”
 
“POWER UP!!” The Rangers all yelled together and the sword began to glow madly, and fired the colored bots straight for the monster. “All right… we got him!” Davis said, and the others were starting to agree with him… when suddenly
 
 
“Now! Activate the chip!” the professor ordered, and one of the soldiers hit a big red switch that began to send a powerful signal that traveled faster than sound, outside the Digital world, and…
 
 
The R-R badge on Gobutstumon began to glow. “Whoa! Hey…” he laughed hard and wickedly as his body began to glow madly in red-light and his body began to expand, and grow…
 
Suddenly, he was as tall as the skyscrapers themselves, and his voice sounded much more deeper and monstrous than before. “Heh, heh, heh… I'm lovin' it!”
 
The rangers backtracked swiftly. “Oh my gosh!” Kari cried. “Look at him!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The others had been watching the whole thing from Gennai's palace. “Izzy… what'sh happening?” cried Veemon.
 
Izzy scanned and computed all that he could and he found the cause. “His Digital DNA is multiplying and expanding rapidly. This causes him to grow to a tremendous size and height with even more power than before.”
 
“This is just swell!” Gatomon sneered. “Now what are they going to do?”
 
 
“What are we going to now?” cried Yolei.
 
The giant Gobutsumon began stomping his way through the city. “That's Easy… you just sit back and prepare to be destroyed!” he said in his deeper, monstrous voice, and with his all more powerful strength…
 
“No! He's attacking the city!” cried TK.
 
“GOBLN BOMB!!”
 
Large explosions… buildings falling down.
 
“EARTH-STRIKE!!”
 
Streets tore up like glass windows, and rubble began to pile up in vast numbers. Sadly, the Rangers had no idea what they could do. Nothing they had would be able to even put a dent in Gobutsumon now.
 
“We can't just let him do this.” Cody cried. “We have to do something.”
 
Gobotsumon… using his giant club, knocked over another skyscraper like a tree.
 
“And what do you think we should do?” Davis said. “We haven't got anything big enough… OR… strong enough!”
 
Suddenly… TK had an idea. “OR… Awe, of course.” he said to himself. “Guys… remember those orbs we got?” he called to the others. Then the others remembered; they didn't exactly know what they did, but were told. “You'll know what to do when the time's right.”
 
Everyone got out their orbs, “Well… I guess now's as good a time as ever.” Davis said. “You guys with me?”
 
“RIGHT!!” they all said, and with the sound of their confidence, all five orbs began to glow with mystical light…
 
…and while at the same moment, the five corresponding Digimon began to glow along with the orbs. “Huh? What's this?” asked Hawkmon.
 
“I feel all funny.” added Patamon.
 
Ken and Wormon couldn't understand what was going on, and neither did Izzy or Gennai, until the five Digimon magically, and mysteriously vanished… and seemed to reappear in the real world.
 
They were hovering in the air near the rangers, and each of them were glowing along with their corresponding orb. “Uh… somebody mind tellin' us what were doin' here.” asked Armadillamon.
 
“I'd like to know that too.” added Gatomon.
 
“Just trust us guys.” Davis called. “We may have found a way for you to help us out.”
 
The rangers were able to download the data of the orbs at last and now realized what they and their Digimon being there was all about. “Ready guys.”
 
“Let's do it.”
 
They all stuck their orbs up and pointed them right at their Digimon and all cried out. “DIGI-ZORDS… DIGIVOLVE!!” and at once, all the Digimon began to glow madly as they began to undergo the newest form of Digivolution.
 
“VEEMON… Metal-Digivole to; METAL-EX-VEEMON!!”
 
“HAWKMON… Metal-Digivole to; ROBO-AQUILAMON!!”
 
“ARMADILLAMON… Metal-Digivole to; STEEL-ANKYLOMON!!”
 
“PATAMON… Metal-Digivole to; ANDRO-ANGEMON!!”
 
“GATOMON… Metal-Digivole to; CYBER-ANGEWOMON!!”
 
All the Digimon had just transformed themselves into giant robots, and the rangers began to download even more data. These were the Digi-Zords. Now their Digimon each had the power to fight off any of Lockhart's monsters, and the rangers could even ride inside them by merging into their bodies. (Like Bio-Emerging)
 
(DIGIMON ANALYZER)
 
 
Metal-Ex-Veemon:Has a Red coat of steel armor instead of blue, and his fists, tail, and feet make him great at combat attacks.
 
Robo-Aquilamon:His blue body allows him to blend in with the blue skies around him, and his wings are sharp as blades.
 
Steel-Anyklomon: His feet double as hover-jets to take to the skies, and wheels that can tear through any terrain, and with the huge cannon at the end of his tail, you'd think he was a tank.
 
Andro-Angemon: Powerful, and brave. His Angel staff can be used both offensively and defensively.
 
Cyber-Angewomon: With beauty and grace, and swift as can be, she fires out arrows with explosive heads.”
 
 
Davis downloaded the information from his D3. “Right… let's go guys.”
 
“RIGHT!!” the others called, and they all leapt up high into the air and landed on top of their respective Digimon… or Zord as the case may be.
 
“So what do we do now?” Robo-Aquilamon asked. “Geez… we'd thought you'd all know, being the zords.” and Yolei.
 
“Hold on… here comes more data.” Kari said. “Right… we have to use our D3's to gain access to the cockpits.”
 
Realizing it was that simple, they activated their D3's and were transported inside their zords, but strangely, instead of the usual finding of consoles, levers and switches, it was just an empty digital sphere.
 
Luckily, TK had just discovered even more data. “Guys… can you all here me?” he called. “We have to work together, as one with our Digimon.”
 
“Hey I get it.” Davis said. “You mean it's just like some wild video game simulator. I can dig with that.”
 
“Lets get going then.” Metal-Ex-Veemon said impatiently. “I don't think the city can take much more.”
 
“Right… We're out of here!” and with that, all the Zords began to fly off towards the danger zone where Gobutsumon had just picked up another skyscraper and threw it like a hammer-throw… far, far away.
 
“Ha, ha, ha! Now who has the power?” he asked loudly. “Who I ask you… WHO?!” then suddenly. POW, BOOM, KAPOW!! He was hit from behind by powerful blasts. “Huh? What the--?” and then he saw them coming. “Rangers? Impossible.”
 
“Oh it's possible alright.” Davis and Metal-Ex-Veemon called out together. “We're back… and ready for more. Lets get him, guys.”
 
Kari and Cody went up first with their zords.
 
“EXPLOSIVE-ARROWS!!”
 
“STEEL-CANNON!!”
 
“AAH… WHOA!!” Powerful explosions slammed right into Gobutsumon, and doing him a good deal of damage. “Oh, yeah… well two can play at that game!” he roared. “GOBLIN BOMB!!” and he tossed his bombs right at the two Zords.
 
Cyber-Angewomon, and Steel-Ankylomon yelped in shock and pain, and poor Kari and Cody were being rocked about in their trembling cockpits.
 
“Yah, ha, ha, ha…. Here have another.” Gobutsmon called, and he tossed more bombs, but this time. “Oh, no you don't!” TK, and Andro-Angemon snapped as they landed in front of their allies with their Angel-staff at the ready. “WHIRLWIND-DEFENSE!!”
 
(Kind of like Red-Dragon Thunderzord's Staff-Spin)
 
His hand began to whirl round and around, causing the staff to turn like a helicopter blade. Some of the bombs got intercepted by the staff when they hit it, and the rest of them flew straight back towards Gobutsumon in the gusts the staff crated from spinning so fast.
 
“Huh? Hey… what's the… AAH!!” Gobutsumon got hit from his own bombs.
 
Davis, Yolei, and their Digimon then dove in to begin the frontal assaults. Gobutsumon thought he could see Robo-Aquiliamon coming right at him, but then lost sight of him as he was blending in with the blueness of the skies…. And then…
 
“SKY-ROCKET!!”
 
BAM!! Right in the chest, sending him rolling right towards Metal-Ex-Veemon who wasted no time in thrashing him about.
 
“METAL-PUNCH!!”
 
CRASH!! “GAAH!”
 
“ARMOR-KICK!!”
 
BANG!! “AYE!!”
 
“STEEL-TAIL-WHIP!!”
 
WHAMM!! “OOF!!”
 
So far the zords had Gobutsumon on the ropes, and had really done a great deal of damage to him, but there was still only one problem remaining; How to get rid of him?
 
As evil as he was, Gobutsumon was still two small, innocent Digimon who were being forced against their will thanks to Lockhart's works. There had to be a way to beat the evil monster, and save the two smaller ones.
 
Then Davis thought of something. “Hey… wait a minute.” he said. “Don't all zords have the power to become one?” he said. Then the others realized he was right. Five separate zords, then surely they had the power to transform and become one.
 
They all downloaded the data, and there it was. Just what they needed. A much larger, considerably more powerful zord that had both he power to either destroy monsters completely, or drain all the evil energies from the monster, and sparing the smaller Digimon.
 
“All right guys… lets do this.” Davis said.
 
“RIGHT!!”
 
“YEAH!!”
 
All their zords stood in a ring, and the rangers all gave out the signal at once…
 
“DIGI-MEGAZORD… ENERGIZE!!”
 
The Zords all began to glow, and shaped themselves in odd ways and positions, and combined together…
 
Metal-Ex-Veemon: His arms folded up and into his sides. His feet upwards, and his legs folded at the knees, and his monster head flipped down into his chest while a warrior's head appeared in its place.
 
He was the main front of the body.
 
Robo-Aquilamon: His legs and head folded into his body, and the front of his body separated from the rest of him. The front bit clung onto Metal-Ex-Veemon like a big chest-plate, and the back side clung onto his back, spreading his wings out.
 
He completed the main body, and gave the zord the power to fly.
 
Steel-Ankylomon: He split into two equal halves down the middle, and his back ends shifted upwards a bit revealing two strong fists. These two bits then clung onto the main body.
 
As the Arms.
 
The Angels: Their legs folded down and up over to their back sides, and their arms locked into place on their sides. Their bodies folded down a bit, and their heads moved aside revealing holes that clung themselves onto Metal-Ex-Veemon's legs.
 
The Feet of the Zord.
 
 
The rangers… now in a proper, shared cockpit, with all the electronics and stuff, were all seated. “DIGI-MEGAZORD… POWER UP!!” they all cried out.
 
The Megazord stood proudly as it glowed in the sunlight, and all five of the other Digimon's voices all spoke together. “READY FOR ACTION!!”
 
Gobutsumon was shocked, and furious, but he was also acing cheeky. “So you came together to become one? Ha! Now I don't have to worry about getting you all one at a time. I'll just get you all at once.”
 
“Yeah? Well, come and get us!” Davis called.
 
The Megazord, and Gobutsumon hit it off. Engaging in a fist fight. Gobutsumon however had a slight advantage, being flexible, and not as heavy as the Megazord, and his clubs did bash them hard.
 
SMASH!!
 
BOOM!!
 
“WHOA-HOA!!
 
“AAH!!”
 
The Rangers wert being rocked about. “Come on, guys we got to focus.” TK said.
 
“Don't have to tell me twice.” snapped Yolei. “What have we got for weapons?”
 
Cody scanned his consoles. “I've got it.” he cried. “We can use the Steel Cannon as a hand gun.”
 
“Right… let's do that.” Davis said.
 
“STEEL-BLASTER!!” cried the Megazord as the gun appeared in it's hand, “FIRE!!” and bean shooting like crazy, pelting Gobutsumon with loads of explosive blasts.
 
“WHOA!”
 
“ACK!
 
In the midst of the blasting, he dropped his club. “Hey! My club!”
 
“It's working.” cried Kari. She checked her screens, and his energy seemed to be critically low. “But how do we split him up?” she asked.
 
Cody found another weapon they could use. The Digi-Saber. “IF we use this, in combination with the Sky-Rocket attack… we can digitize all the negative data and force it back into the two smaller Digimon.”
 
“Sounds good.” Davis said. “All right… Digi-Megazord Saber… now!” with those words, parts of the angel's wings, Andro-Angemon's staff, and the Steel-Blaster itself formed together to create one mighty sword that shinned in the setting sunlight.
 
Gobutusmon didn't care how many weapons they had. “I'll get you yet, Power Freaks!” and he began to charge angrily towards them.
 
“Begin accent!” cried Yolei as she activated the wings, and the Megazord rose up into the air.
 
“Powering up the Saber!” cried TK, as the blade of the sword began sparkling with Digital-bits, and waves.
 
“GO!!” Davis shouted, and all they all cried out. “DIGI-MEGAZORD-SABER… POWER UP!!”
 
The Megazord's wings began to glow with fire, “SKY-ROCKET-STRIKE!!” and began charging straight at the monster with its sword at the ready.
 
SLASH!!
 
KAPOW!!
 
“GAAARRRGH!!”
 
The sword slashed right through Gobutsumon, and his body began to spark, and flare up. “It's working!” Kari cried. “The DNA's stabilizing.”
 
(This is like the Time-Force Megazord thing with the green clock countdown)
 
Three bars were shown on Kari's screen. The big red one in the middle was Gobutsumon's evil energy, and the green bars to the sides of it were the energies of the Gotsumon, and the Goblinmon.
 
The red bar began to go down, and the green bars went up. Finally, the red was empty, and the greens were full, and Gobutsumon began yelping and screaming in pain as he began to break up and fall over.
 
“YAAARRRGH… OOAAH!!”
 
KABLAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!
 
KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
 
He EXPLODED in one colossal big-bang, and was really gone, while the two smaller Digimon, emerged from the fires, vanished, and were sent back to the Digital world A-okay.
 
The battle was over, and the Rangers cheered for joy. The Megazord stood proudly and held its sword heroically in the air in the sunset scenery.
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart was fuming with anger, and roaring like a tiger. “You said this invention of yours would work!” he bellowed at the professor. “You said we would win!!”
 
The professor was quivering in fear. “Eh… heh-heh… perhaps my calculations were a little off?!” he whimpered. Lockhart grunted and walked sternly over to the window.
 
“You may have one the day, Rangers…” he called out. “But the war is not over… not BY A LONG SHOT!!”
 
Later on
 
After Azulongmon had fixed all the damages, and revived those who got killed, It had grown dark at night.
 
The rangers, in their normal outfits, their Digimon now back in their rookie-forms, Ken and Wormon were all at Izzy's apartment, and speaking to Gennai over the communications.
 
“Well done, Rangers.” he said. “Your Digimon now have the power to serve you in time of great need against Lockhart's forces.”
 
“You're telling me.” said Armadillamon. “Felt like I could take on a whole army of Mamothmon.”
 
Hawkmon agreed. “Who ever would have guess that such thick armor would feel light as a feather to me?”
 
Izzy did some calculations on the zords. “Prodigious… I've never seen anything like this before.” he said. “Just imagine how useful these zords can be.”
 
The rangers all sighed. “Typical Izzy.”
 
Ken and Wormon thought the Megazord was really cool. “I wish I could transform into a zord like that.” Wormon said.
 
Ken smiled down at his friend. “You'll get your chance, Wormon. Don't worry.”
 
“You both will get you chance.” TK said. “The way I see it… General Lockhart's bound to come after us again soon.”
 
“Gee… we'll have to keep a closer eye on the city than before.” Cody said. “If he has the power to make his monsters grow, I'd hate to think of what other kinds of schemes he's got planned.”
 
Then it was agreed that the rangers would all have to take cautious steps in future battles. Who knew how strong Lockhart's monsters could be, or what skills they had.
 
For now… all they could was all head home for a good night's rest.
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”
 
Davis decides to dump Cassie once and for all, but sadly Cassie won't accept that, and tries to plot to get Davis to come back to her.
 
I'm totally head over heals for this great guy, but he doesn't seem to notice me.”
 
Lockhart takes this to his advantage, and drugs Cassie into working for him in the Red-Ribbon army.
 
“She is under my control now, Rangers… are you really willing to destroy her?”
 
The rangers cannot destroy Cassie, but she and her newly found Digimon will destroy the city if they don't. What will they do? What CAN they do?
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”