Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Power Rangers: Digital ❯ Make-up or Break-up ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

EPISODE THREE
 
Another early morning at school, and Davis was having… depending on how you look at it, a rough day. No, he didn't fail a test, nor was he having just a plain case of rotten luck… it was Cassie again.
 
Cassie insisted on walking him to his homeroom, and Davis had to walk the whole way with her clinging onto him. “Had… a rocket time…” he groaned “Catch ya… later.”
 
“But I have to walk you to your desk.” Cassie said. “How else will I know you made it safely to class?”
 
Davis finally wretched out of her grip. “Well, first of all: I'm here.” He said trying to sound gentle. “And… uh… there's this rule… about couples not being able to flirt in the class on Tuesdays.”
 
“Later.” but the moment turned to walk away; there was Cassie right in front of him. “Whoa! Huh? How did--”
 
Cassie leaned forward a little. “Just a little kiss for the road?”
 
Davis bent back a bit to avoid her lips at any cost. “I can't… uh… that's another rule.” he said nervously. “No kissing in the classroom.”
 
TK looked up form his book. “There's no rule for just a little one here, Davis.”
 
“Oh.. I'm pretty sure there IS, TK!” Davis said sternly, but he realized he was trapped. Luckily he saw this move on TV, he gently licked the tip of his finger, and pressed it against Cassie's lips, and she couldn't tell the difference.
 
Davis let out a huge sigh of relief the moment Cassie had left, and that was last he saw of her… at least for that bit of the day.
 
(Chase music)
 
All day long, Davis couldn't seem to et anywhere without bumping into Cassie, having Cassie phone him, slip him a note, or pretty much anything.
 
He was walking to his next class… there was Cassie. He tried to get a soda from the vending machine… there was Cassie. He head's to his locker… and Cassie was actually inside waiting to jump out and surprise him.
 
Sadly, even if Davis tried to run, Cassie liked boys who played hard to get. She was really starting to drive Davis berserk. He always had wanted a girlfriend, but not like this at all.
 
The Next Day
 
Davis was talking with Kari and TK at his locker, when suddenly. “Whoa!” and he jumped right inside and slammed the door.
 
“Davis? What are you doing in there?” Kari asked.
 
“Shh! I'm hiding from Cassie.” he whispered. “I'm here, but I not here.”
 
Cassie came right up to Davis' locker. “Hey, you guys seen Davis anywhere?” she asked Kari and TK. They just pretended they didn't know where he was and that they hadn't seen him.
 
“Oh. Well, if you see him give him this for me will you?” she said as she pulled out a large painting of herself and Davis having a barefoot walk on the beach. “Uh… sure… we can do that.” TK said trying to keep his mind off the scariness of Cassie's crush on Davis.
 
As soon as she left, Davis came out from his locker, and took one look at the painting. “Awe, man!” he said as he stuffed into his locker.
 
TK was actually now just starting to realize why Davis had such a rough time with Cassie. “I never thought I'd ever say it before… but that girl is pretty messed up.”
 
“Welcome to my nightmare.” Davis sighed. He knew people could be so crazy in love, but never like this. Even he was never that psychotic with his little crush over Kari.
 
He's even hate to think of how the more psychotic she'd become if she ever found out Davis was a Power Ranger.
 
“That clenches it.” he replied. “The sooner I dump her, the better.”
 
“You sure about this Davis?” Kari asked. “She's going to be crushed, and you know it.”
 
TK nodded in agreement. “What ever made you want to date her in the first place?”
 
Davis held out his hands. “Whoa! Who-ho-hoa, back up a minute. First off: She came onto me.” he said. “And… if I knew she'd be anything like this, do you think I'd actually go for it myself. Heck… I got tastes too ya know, and psycho-chicks aren't one of them.”
 
“Well, whatever it is you like…” Kari said. “Just try to be gentle with her.”
 
Davis snuffed softly. “I'll try… but no promises.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart was having a meeting in the main control room of his base with some soldiers, the Professor, and Black-Gatomon. The goal was to find a way to beat the rangers. “But just how… how can we get at them.”
 
One of the soldiers suggested that “Maybe if we reveled their identities to the whole world, we can force all other evil parties to band together and aid us in our mission.”
 
Lockhart disapproved of that idea immediately. “Out of the question!” he snarled. “The only people who shall have the honor of beating those power pests shall be us, and only us. We don not need help, nor shall we seek it!! UNDERSTAND!!”
 
“SIR, YES SIR!!”
 
Lockhart grunted, and then continued his scouting the High-school. “The rangers must have a certain weakness… one that would render them almost useless… but what is it?”
 
Then suddenly, he spotted a young girl spying on Davis and waiting to make an accidental/on-purpose run into. “Hmm… that girl.” Lockhart pondered. “What possible connection does she have to the Red Ranger?”
 
Then suddenly. “Oh, yes! Hmm, mm, mm.” he had an idea of how to use the girl in a way to get to the rangers by other means. “Professor!!” he snapped.
 
The professor winced and peeked out from behind his clipboard. “Sir?”
 
Lockhart passed him papers for anew monster-creation. “Get this ready immediately.” He said “Tomorrow promises to be quite the day. Heh, heh, heh…!”
 
The next day
 
Thursday morning, and time for school. Davis poked his head around every corner to make sure Cassie was no where in sight. He had done his best so far to avoid her… that is until he got to his locker.
 
“Hi.”
 
“A-aah!! Cassie.” he yelped. “Uh… well… I-- Gotta go!!” and he sprinted off fast.
 
“Gee… he sure is an excitable one.” Cassie said to herself. “But why won't he pay more attention to me? I wonder…”
 
She was still thinking about that all day even on her way home from school; after she'd tried to bump into Davis again and he sprinted off again.
 
“Lose something?” called a voice from in a dark alley. Cassie winced in surprise. “Whoa! Uh… sorry, you just scared me.”
 
Whoever she was talking too, she couldn't see his full body, but she could hear everything he said. “Something seems to be troubling you, my dear… won't you tell me.”
 
Cassie, forgetting not to trust strangers , told the mysterious figure everything. “I'm totally head over heals for this guy, Davis. Only, he hardly seems to notice me anymore. What should I do to get his attention?”
 
The mysterious figure snigger softly, and passed Cassie a small box. “When you get home, open this… and you'll find everything you'll need.”
 
Cassie took box with glee. “EEE… thanks a lot, bye.” she squealed as she ran off.
 
“Take care of yourself now.” the figure said. “Hmm, mm, mm… after all, I'll be needing you again to get what I want. Hee, hee, hee…!”
 
 
When Cassie got home, she waited until she was alone and then opened up the box from the stranger, and bright flash of light took her by surprise “Hey… hey… what's going on!” she cried. “AAH!!”
 
When the light had dimmed, her eyes were red; All red, and her voluminous hair began to stick up, and spout out in all directions like some hideous demon.
 
Then she began to walk like a possessed zombie out of her apartment, back out into the night, and into the alley where she met that stranger… which was actually one of Lockhart's monsters.
 
“You have returned.” he said.
 
Cassie nodded and answered in a scratchy, growling voice “Yes… what is it you wish for me to do?”
 
The evil Digimon laughed hysterically. “Phase one is complete. Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah!”
 
The next day
 
Yolei and Cody were both walking to school together… by which they would go until having to go their different ways.
 
“Gee… I sure wish I was in high-school like the rest of you.” Cody said.
 
Yolei giggled. “Trust me, Cody… once you get to where we are, you'll think twice about what you said.”
 
She referred to all the boring stuff of High-school… no recess, little or no field trips. Hour long periods that if you finished work early, you'd have nothing to do but sit and be bored.
 
“Gee… thanks for the light of encouragement.”
 
As the strolled through their usual shortcut, through the park, all of a sudden. “Whoa! Look out!” Cody cried as Robo-Cops began to appear everywhere.
 
“Oh, great… perfect way to start a Friday morning.” Yolei moaned. “Let's trash these creeps.”
 
Cody nodded fiercely “Mmm!” and they rushed into action.
 
(Music cue)
 
(I'd rather do it this way than just right the WHOLE battles, over and over again when you already know what to picture)
 
Chillin' out with your crew in the school yard,
Findin' trouble, never workin' too hard.
Well back at class they never taught us this,
But something's you gotta learn in this.
 
Yolei back-flipped three times and then sent her foot flying into a couple of Robo-Cops, knocking them clear over.
 
Tough times, hard clubs
We'll take 'em on together.
Right now, let's go!
 
Cody found a long, strong, fallen tree-branch he could use as a kendo stick. “It's go time!” he said fiercely, and began to show off his moves.
Game on, get your game on,
Come on ya better play your cards right.
Game on, get your game on,
We're ready for grades, and to win this fight.
 
We'll make the grade somehow
Yeah!
 
Cody knocked a few more of the robot's down the hill, into a garbage-can, even into the fountain were the water shorted out its circuits. While Yolei, use her heavy book bag, and gave the rest of them a good bashing.
 
Game on, get your game on,
Come on ya better play your cards right.
Come on and get your game on!
 
Before long, the Robo-Cops had vanished, and were gone. “You okay, Cody?”
“Yeah.” Cody panted, “I'm fine… but a fine time those things picked to fight.”
 
Suddenly, Yolei could here the high-school warning bell, and Cody could here his school bell ring too. “YIPES!” cried Yolei. “We lost track of the time… See ya, Cody!”
 
“Okay… Bye!” and they both sprinted off in opposite directions.
 
 
Yolei barely made it to class before the last bell rang, and at lunch time, she told the others about she and Cody being attacked in the park. The others thought the same thing… strange time for them to attack; so early in the morning.
 
“Say, has anyone seen Cassie anywhere?” Davis I asked.
 
Strangely enough, nobody had seen Cassie, all day long. She wasn't reported sick, or anything, but she wasn't seen at school or anywhere else on the grounds.
 
“Well isn't that great.” Davis replied. “I finally work out a calm and easy way to dump her, and I don't get the chance to.”
 
“Easy, Davis… you'll get your chance soon.” Ken said.
 
Kari however, still had a bad feeling about Davis wanting to break up with a girl who obviously had a fragile tolerance level. She didn't know too much about Psycho-girlfriends, but she did however have an ideal of how one would react to being dumped.
 
Maybe there would be tears… plotting of revenge… or joining a convent out of impulse.
 
“Do you really think Cassie would do that?” TK asked.
 
“It's hard to say.” Kari said. “But it could be, and it might happen.”
 
Davis had a feeling it would probably come to that as well, “Still… I won't know for sure until I get it over with.”
 
Just then, his cell-phone beeped. He just received a text-message from Cassie. “She wants to me with me after school … in the alley behind the school dumpster?”
 
Even the others were confused at why Cassie would choose such a place to meet…
 
…but after school was out “Davis, you're not really going., are you?” Kari asked.
Davis put his books away in his locker.. “I've got a choice?” he asked unwittingly and he left.
 
 
Davis made it to the alley behind the school, which was strictly forbidden to all students during school hours. Davis usually never dared to go into the alley as it was a most popular hangout place for the tough customers and bullies.
 
Still… he wasn't the new leader of the Digi destined, the Power Rangers, or the keeper of the Digiegg of Courage for nothing, so he walked right in, ands there was Cassie.
 
“I've been expecting you Davis.” she said in a much deeper voice, rather than her cooing, girlish voice, and Davis noticed she didn't seem to be acting all flirtatious, or her usual psycho self.
 
“So… uh… what did you want to talk to me about.”
 
Cassie's face curled into a sneer, and WHAAM!! Slammed her foot right into his chest sending him down. “Ow! Whoa! What the--” For a moment, Davis couldn't believe she just did that.
 
The he immediately began to realize she wasn't herself. “Cassie would never fight like that!” he said to himself.
 
“You're correct, Red Ranger!” called another voice, and then Davis felt someone grab him from behind and throw him out into the empty schoolyard. Davis recovered quickly and then realized it was a Red-Ribbon Digimon.
 
He quickly did a scanning on his D3…
 
“CORONDRAMON”
 
Created from a Coronamon, and a Commandramon. His M16 Flare-shot” can shoot out enough flames to wipe out a whole forest in one blow, and his Corona-Clawdoesn 't scratch, its burns!
 
“I should've guessed Lockhart was behind this.” Davis growled. “Well… he's going get it but good.”
 
He looked around to make sure that no one was watching… “Let's Go… Digital!!” then he morphed into the Red Ranger, and charged into battle.
 
He leapt up high for a jump-kick, “AYAAAA…HA!!”
 
“CORONA-CLAW!!”
 
SLASH!! “AWW…!!” Davis got hit right in the chest and landed with a thud. He got right back up again and began battle it out with the monster, but sadly he wasn't able to land a hit.
 
Corondramon either blocked his attacks, or hit him with his one of his own. Sparks flew, and scratches embedded on his suit… Davis almost felt like a sitting duck.
 
A duck that nearly became extra-crispy when Corondramon fired his, “M16 FLARE-SHOT!!” right at him, and s direct hit as sparks flew everywhere. “D-OHH!! AWWW…OW!!” and Davis fell clean over.
 
“Awe, Man… this is sure not the way I wanted to start the weekend.” he panted. Corondramon laughed hysterically. “Does this mean you give up then, Red Ranger?” he mocked.
 
Davis snapped himself upright. “Never!” he growled. “Digi-Saber!”
 
“Oh… how cute… you have a toy sword, I'm so worried. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!”
 
“Whoa-hoa… all right pal… now I'm mad!” Davis said. “Fight!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The red alert sounded, and Izzy and Gennai had located the problem. “Look… It's Davis.” cried Izzy.
 
Gennai's eyes narrows. “Yes, and he is facing one of Lockhart's henchmen, alone. We must alert the other rangers now.”
 
“Right… I'll send an email right now.”
 
 
The other's met up with Cody along the way home, when suddenly TK's D-Temrinal beeped. “It's an email from Izzy.” he said.
 
“What's it say?” asked Yolei.
 
TK suddenly looked worried “Uh-oh! Guys…It's Davis.” he replied. “He's in the school yard, fighting a monster by himself.”
 
“What?!” cried Kari. “Well we got to go help him.”
 
Yolei and Cody agreed, and Ken… well… he couldn't really go with them. “You guys, go… and good luck.” he said. “I'll tell your Digimon to stand by if you need them.”
 
“Right! Let's do it guys.” TK said.
 
“LET'S GO… DIGITAL!!” they morphed, and were off, and no sooner had they arrived at the battle zone did they see Davis and the monster clash in a huge hit, sending them both flying.
 
“AAH…!!”
 
“OHH…!!”
 
“Davis!” Kari called from up on the hill. Davis looked up and saw them. “Guys! Glad you could make it.”
 
“Hang on we're coming.” TK called, but as the all leapt down from the hill, and had to pass by the alley… something BLASTED them from inside the alleyway and knocked them off their feet.
 
“Man… what the heck was that?” TK said as he and the others looked towards the alley-entrance as Cassie walked out with her hair sticking up in all directions, and her eyes glowing red.
 
“Cassie?” TK called.
 
Cassie looked up, and then leapt over and attacked the other four rangers with swift moves. “Ha, ha, ha… it's no good.” Corondramon laughed. “She is under my control now, Rangers.”
 
Kari dodged one of Cassie's fast punches. “She has to be.” she cried. “Cassie would never harm even a fly.”
 
This was very bad, it meant that they couldn't really attack Cassie, or hurt her, but she was practically unstoppable as she continuously attacked them. All they could do was defend, or get hit from her attacks.
 
Davis got back up, and tried to get her attention. “Cassie! Cassie… listen to me!” he called. “You've got to fight his control.” but Cassie just kept right on fighting.
 
ZAP!! TK was hit.
 
BAM!! Cody got booted.
 
POW!! Yolei took a hit to the helmet.
 
THUNK!! Kari got tackled to the ground.
 
“It's no use trying to reason with her.” Corondramon said. “She can't hear you. Her mind is now mine to control, and I can make her do whatever I wish. Of course… the only chance you have would to…”
 
Davis began to feel sickened. “No way… it can't be.”
 
Corondramon nodded. “What say now, Ranger… are you really willing to destroy her, or will you finally give in and surrender?”
 
Davis remained silent for a moment. “Somehow, I'll have to get through to her.” he thought. “If not then I guess I'll just have to do it.”
 
He ran over to join the others, and Corondramon just had to see this. “Heh, heh, heh… he'll be wiped out just as the others are.” he sniggered softly to himself.
 
Cassie's red-eyes fired a beam of dark light that hit the rangers. Sparks flew everywhere and they all fell over. Cassie gritted her teeth and with a thunderous roar she charged towards them to hurt them even more… when suddenly, Davis dropped down in front of her way.
 
“Hold up, Cassie!” he snapped, but Cassie preferred to fight, not talk. She and Davis engaged in a Dragon-rush, and this time, Davis managed to grab and hold her in a neck-lock.
 
Cassie struggled and roared to try and break free. Obviously, Davis wouldn't be able to reach out her. “Man… I hate to do this to you, Cas… but it's the only way to keep you still.” and he gave a huge THUNK on the neck causing her to fall down, and out cold.
 
“Hey… did you guys see that.” TK said as the others got up.
 
“Whoa… what a right-fist.” added Cody.
 
Now that Cassie was out cold, and out of the way, the rangers could focus on Corondramon. “All right you mind-controlling freak. Now you're going to pay!” Davis growled.
 
Corondramon was really raging-mad. “Why… you little power pests!” he thundered. “I'll show you who's going to pay…” and he charged forward towards them, while the Rangers drew out their Digi-sabers.
 
Five against one, and the rangers turned the tables on Corondramon. TK, and Kari leapt up and… SLASH!! The cut his claw clear off.
 
“UHN!!”
 
Cody and Yolei leapt up, and BOOM!! Blew up his Flare-Gun, badly damaging it in the process. “WHOA-OOOA… HOT, HOT, HOT!!”
 
Then it was Davis' turn for a little payback! Swishing and waving his saber, he landed so many hits on the monster, each hit from all he did to him. Now he was looking pretty weak; perfect time to finish him off.
 
“Let's go, Guys!” Davis said, and they all joined their sabers to form the “SPECTRUM-SWORD-- POWER UP!! they all cried out together, and the sword glowed madly, and fired the rainbow-beams at the monster…
 
Corondramon got hit, full-force, “WHOA… AAAH!!” and his body was beginning to break up. “GRR! I'm… not… finished… yet!!” he growled as he reached for the chip on his R-R Badge, and activated it…
 
His body fully recovered, and he to the size of a skyscraper. “Man! I thought we had him!” TK growled.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha… what say now Rangers?” Corondramon said in his deep, deep voice. “Think your city could use a little more heat?”
 
“M16 FLARE-SHOT!!” His fire-shots flew everywhere and blew up many buildings in the city. The Rangers were not about to stand for this.
 
They activated their D3's and grabbed the orbs. DIGI-ZORDS… DIGIVOLVE!!” and their Digimon appeared, and transformed into their Robot-Giant forms. They all leapt into their own respective Zords, and “Begin transformation!” Davis called, and the Zords began to combine.
 
“DIGI-MEGAZORD-- POWER UP!!”
 
“LET'S GET HIM!!” all five of the Digimon roared, and the battle was on.
 
As the Megazord marched through the wreckage of the buildings, Corondramon sniggered wickedly. “Ah-ha… Fresh-Meat!”
 
The two of them began throwing their fists around, clashing and parrying at the other one's thrown. “Oh, yeah… try this on for size. CORONA CLAW!!”
 
BOOM!! The Megazord was hit hard, and the Rangers got rocked about in the cockpit. “Ohh, I'm so sorry, that was rather cold of me… let's warm you up a bit… M16 FLARE-SHOT!!”
 
Flares and fireballs attacked the Megazord all over, and it began to lose it's footing. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! We're going down!” all the Digimon cried.
 
The rangers braced hard for the impact, and CRASH! Down the went on all fours. “Come on, guys… keep it together!” Davis said as they got the Megazord back on it's feet.
 
“Heh, heh, heh… just don't know how to stay down, do ya?” Corondramon mocked.
 
“Yeah, right… the only thing that's going down is you.” Davis said. “Yolei… do it now!”
 
“Right.” Yolei said as she fiddle with the controls. “Begin aerial-ascent.” And the Megazord used its wings to take off into the air.
 
“Ha! You can't escape from me.” growled Corondramon, but the Megazord began to fly rings around him, going faster and faster. “Hey… whoa-hoa… stop it! you're making me dizzy!”
 
Spirals began to show in his eyes telling the rangers this was their chance. Kari and TK activated the Mega-Kicks, and gave Corondramon a good booting in the backside. Cody armed the Steel-Blaster for a few good shots.
 
“All right… let's finish him.” Davis said. “Digi-Megazord Saber-- now!”
 
The Megazord drew out it's sword. “Powering up!” TK said, and the sword began to glow madly. “GO!!” the rangers shouted.
 
The Megazord's wings began to glow with fire, “SKY-ROCKET-STRIKE!!” and began charging straight at the monster with its sword at the ready.
 
SLASH!!
 
KAPOW!!
 
“GAAARRRGH!!”
 
The sword slashed right through Corondramon, and his body began to spark, and flare up. “DNA stabilizing.” Kari said as she monitored the red bar going down, and the two green ones going up. “We got him.
 
Finally, the red was empty, and the greens were full, causing Corondramon's body to start flaring up, and sparking like crazy. “WHAAAH-YAH-HA-HA-HOOOOOO…!!” he fell over and EXPLODED, while the Coronamon, and the Commandramon both emerged from the fires, and vanished; right back to the Digital world.
 
The Rangers slapped high-fives and cheered. That was another monster they had stopped from spreading Lockhart's dreaded evil.
 
 
… and in the school yard, Cassie began to wake up. Now that Corondramon was gone, she was free from his spell, but she didn't remember a thing.
 
“Ow! What am I doing here?”
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart was stomping around the control ops, roaring like a tiger. “I am surrounded by FAILURES!!” he shouted. “Who's idea was it to send that Digimon?” he asked all the people around him. “WELL… SPEAK UP!!”
 
The Professor nervously stepped forward. “Uh… with all due respect, General… I believe it was your idea.”
 
Lockhart gritted his teeth, growling angrily as he roughly squeezed Black-Gatomon's body. “Ack… okay… anytime now!” she peeped. “Ugh!1 LET ME GO!!”
 
Lockhart released her with force, and clenched his fists. “Those rangers will pay for this… but next time… next time they shall not be so fortunate.”
 
The next day
 
All the damage was fixed, all was calm and quiet again, and the Rangers all met with Ken in the park for a nice rest. “So you finally broke up with Cassie?” TK asked Davis. “How'd she take it?”
 
Davis sipped his soda. “Well… I'm not sure she got the message clearly.” He said. “I'm just glad to be rid of her… she had a one clear case of… Davis-on-the-brain.”
 
The others all shared a laugh at that, but then suddenly, Cassie popped up from out of nowhere, and put he arms around Davis' shoulder. “Hey… how come you've been avoiding my messages?” she asked sweetly.
 
Davis rolled his eyes. “Uh… because, I broke up with you. Remember?”
 
“So… that doesn't mean we still can't go out.”
 
“Uh… yeah, it does!”
 
Obviously Cassie was more whacked in the head than everyone thought, and even Kari had finally come to grips with how everyone else felt as she stood up. “Hey, Davis broke up with you… so quite following him around.” she said sternly.
 
“Huh? And who are you?” she asked as if she didn't remember who Kari was.
 
Thinking fast, Davis thought of a way to get rid of Cassie for good. He stood up, put his arm around Kari and said, “She's my new girlfriend.”
 
Everyone looked confused, especially Kari, but suddenly they caught onto Davis game. “Uh… yeah… that's right. I'm… his girlfriend.” Kari said, playing along with the gag.
 
“Oh, yeah?” Cassie said. “You two don't really look like a couple to me.”
 
Davis thought fast again. “Yeah, well… we hang out… we have lunch together… and we… uh--”
 
Kari quickly grabbed his face, and pulled him into a quick kiss… much to everyone's, including Davis', surprise. “There… you see.” Kari said.
 
Cassie just grunted. “You don't have to be rude about it. Humph!” and she walked off.
 
Davis actually fell down when Kari let him go. “Whoa!” he said in a near daze, and who could blame him. “You just--”
 
Kari quickly hid her own embarrassment with, “Uh… don't get any ideas into your head Davis.” she said. “That was just a gag.”
 
Davis just gave the whatever gesture, and the others all shared a laugh.
 
(Well…there we have it. If the fire for Davis and Kari's romance hasbeen lit… all we need to do is throw gas on it.Heh, heh, heh!)
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”
 
Lockhart decides to take things up a notch by creating a Digimon with super fast legs.
 
“How can you attack what you can't keep up with, Rangers?!”
 
“He's too fast for us!”
 
So Gennai and Izzy devise a new transformation for each of the rangers Digimon
 
“Wow… check it out.”
 
“They're motorcycles.”
 
Can these new bikes prove to be fast, or will slow and steady fail to win the race?
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”