Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Power Rangers: Digital ❯ The Fastest with the Mostest ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

EPISODE FOUR
 
Early on a Monday morning, the rangers, except for Cody, were practically running like the wind to get to school. “Man… we are SO going to be late!” TK panted.
 
“That's the last time we wait for you Davis!” added Yolei.
 
“Hey, I'm sorry… I just overslept my alarm clock.” Davis groaned.
 
“Yeah… for the fifth time in two weeks.” Kari said
 
“Never mind who's fault it is… let's just get to school!” snapped Ken, and they all kept running down the lane, and they were all able to successfully make it to school before the final bell rang.
 
…but it just so happened that they were not the only ones running seriously that day.
 
In the Digital world
 
So many small Digimon were on the run for their dear little lives. “Run for it… it's the Red Ribbon army!!”
 
Tanks, jets, and soldiers were everywhere; snatching and imprisoning every Digimon they came across. They only took prisoners and asked no questions.
 
“There is no escape from us, weapons!” growled a soldier. “You belong to us now.”
 
 
At the base, on it's secret island… all kinds of Digimon were being brought in by the truckloads. Even some Champion Digimon were brought in. The prisons were beginning to get a little crowded…
 
…so they just built some more prison-chambers.
 
Lockhart was ever so pleased that things were going his way as he started down from his office. “Hmm, mm, mm… look at it, Black-Gatomon.” he said. “Look at it all… more weapons and more powers all to help me achieve my goals.”
 
Black-Gatomon nodded. “Absolutely, sir.” she said. “Uh, but… Sir? If I may talk off the subject… just what is our current plan to deal with… the uh-- you know…”
 
“The Rangers!” Lockhart suddenly bellowed. “The Rangers… heh, heh… do not worry my pet. Even as we speak the professor and his team are preparing a new monster for us guaranteed to make the rangers suffer.”
 
He stared out the window again, “In the meanwhile… I have something much more destructive in mind for this world. Hmm, mm, mm-- Mmm, hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah… HA, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH!!”
 
 
Indeed, Lockhart wasn't kidding.
 
Even as he was chuckling now, his soldiers, and a lot of, considerably, more weaker Digimon they created were setting up campsites, and miniature bases, and hideouts in different sectors of the Digital world.
 
Slowly, but surely, the Red Ribbon army would soon be able to control everything, and all the other Digimon. Even the megas, were helpless against their Digimon-Proof weapons.
 
As frightened as all the Digimon out there were, they still had faith in the Digi Destined; now that they were Power Rangers, and had the abilities and weapons to take down the army's operations, all hope was not lost yet!
 
Meanwhile
 
Strange as it was, but the Rangers were sure in fast, and speedy moods that day. They did all their assignments pretty quickly, and in their own gym times they all seemed to run much farther, and for much longer without stopping.
 
They didn't understand it much themselves, but they just had a really strange urge to run. Of course they did stop to rest once in a while.
 
Davis and TK were now enjoying a quick jog after school. “So this is how you met that Mina, chick?” Davis asked.
 
“You bet.” TK answered. “It was kind of a rough start but…”
 
TK was running home late from school, when he accidentally turned a corner and crashed into Mina who was running late to Cheerleading practice-- Their books and things went everywhere.
 
“I'm real sorry about that.” Mina said, but when she looked up at TK, their eyes met.
 
TK thought she was pretty, and she thought he was cute.
 
Then TK picked up all her things and handed them back to her. “No… I'm sorry.” He said politely, and he walked off, but wasn't able to get that girl out of his mind.
 
They met again in a few of their new classes, and they even got assigned to work on projects together. They kept on getting to know each other, and finally… they dated for bit, and TK scored himself a girlfriend.
 
 
Davis chuckled a bit. “Hmm… man, you sure are lucky.” he said. “I wish I had real babe to call my own.”
 
“You'll get your chance soon enough.” TK said. “There's got to be at least one girl out there who you really like, and who likes you back.”
 
Secretly… Davis did have one special girl in mind, but he wasn't really up to talking about it. (Even though we all know who he means)
 
Just then, as they began to slow down to a normal walk, Davis received an Email from Kari which read: “Emergency Ranger meeting at Gennai's palace.”
 
“That's that… lets go.” and the boys began to run off… again!
 
Later on
 
All the Rangers… even Ken, and their Digimon were at the palace to discuss Izzy's latest report on strange activities. “It seems that the Red Ribbon army's been establishing smaller outposts all over the Digital world.” he said.
 
Then he clicked his computer to show them the old map with the squares on it. “Hey, I recognize that.” Gatomon said. “That's the same map we used to track down control spires.”
 
The strange thing was that this time instead of black squares. there were red squares with white R-R's on them, and they didn't have to think long to know what that meant. “Gee… this is starting to get serious.” cried Patamon.
 
So far there weren't that many Red Squares, but just the ones that were there were bad enough. After all, the army had weapons and powers of like the which no Digimon could ever break through.
 
“And we can't forget… one of their main priorities is trying to get rid of us first.” Yolei said.
 
Izzy nodded. “Exactly right, Yolei. I've done some research, and basically, all these other bases are for is prison-space for more captured Digimon, so far nothing too scary.”
 
“But it does mean that we're going have to start keep an eye on both worlds, and be ready for bigger, and meaner challenges, and battles.”
 
Kari's lips curled into a sneer. “Hmm! I'd like to march that General Lockhart right off a cliff.” she mumbled.
 
“We'd all like to.” Ken said. “But right now, we just have to stay alert and watch for his next attack.”
 
Just before everyone left, Izzy seemed to be really deep in thought. “I was supposed to tell them all something new, but-- I can't think of it now.”
 
“Oh, well… I'll figure it out later.”
 
Later that night
 
Years of serving in the military, and wars, taught Lockhart to stay up incredibly late, but he did let his soldiers change shifts… only the professor, who couldn't possible sleep was already to introduce his newest monster-creation.
 
“It's finished, General.” he said “My new monster is ready for your viewing pleasure.”
 
“Well… do not stall! Get it out here already!” Lockhart said impatiently.
 
The professor nodded, and motioned for his men to open the big doors to the office. “General Lockhart… I present to you. Faleconmon.” and in marched a Digimon made up of a Falconmon, and an Elecmon.
 
The Digimon saluted to Lockhart. “At your service, Sir!” he said.
 
Lockhart looked the Digimon over. “Hmm… what sort of strength and power does it possess?” he asked the professor.
 
“Oh. Uh… well you see, Sir…. He doesn't really have that much power or strength.” The professor answered nervously.
 
Lockhart raised an eyebrow. “What?” he snapped. “Then how do you expect him to beat the Rangers? Are you just wasting my time again?!”
 
The Professor urged Lockhart to calm down, and he explained that this was a special monster… capable of very high speed. “It's Elecmon's legs give it perfect stance, and can tear through and terrains, and combine it's electrical charges, with it's Falconmon wings, and flames… well…”
 
He whispered to Faleconmon if he would demonstrate. Faleconmon nodded, and ZING!! He was off, and already running so fast that he practically was able to stand upon the surface of the ocean.
 
“Well, General… are you satisfied now?”
 
Lockhart gave an evil smiled. “Yes, I am… very satisfied. Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Falelconmon had already made his way to the Real world, and already made a mess of things. Robbing banks, Jewelry-stores, even causing loads of damages.
 
When the police tried to hunt him down and chase him, he either used his SUPER-RUSH-STRIKE!!& #8221; to either run right through brick walls, or ram the police-cruisers into piles of scrapheap.
 
Falelconmon stared at the fallen officers, and all the damage he had done, as well as all the loot he had stolen for the Army's funding, that he just couldn't resist going. “Meep-Meep!!” and he took off again.
 
The next morning
 
Schools were closed as all the roads were blocked off, and all the Rangers could see why-- All of them could see from their windows that many parts of the streets, and near my stores were damaged.
 
Potholes, fallen lampposts, broken glass-- even some cards tipped over, smashed hard, or seemingly to have been run through, and while Cody and his family were eating breakfast, and watching the morning news… that's where Cody saw it.
 
A picture taken by concealed cameras at one of the banks that were robbed last night. Cody's grandfather could already tell it meant trouble. “Isn't that one of those… Mondigi's you and your friends play with?”
 
“Digi-mon actually.” Cody answered. “And yes… this could mean trouble. I'll have to tell the others.” But before he could scurry off, his mother placed a hot plate of a warm hearty meal in front of him. “Breakfast first, honey.”
 
 
As soon as he was done, Cody sent an email to everyone, to meet at his house, and it was a good thing his mother liked to tape the news, so they all could watch the tape again and pause it at the monster.
 
“Ugh… it's ugly.” cried Yolei “Just what is it?”
 
“Well… we can't use the scanners on this picture.” TK said. “We'd have to find this Digimon and get close enough to it.”
 
But as the Digimon was always seemly running about, hardly ever stopping for anything, they would have to get it to come out into the open; draw it out.
 
Davis stared at the picture hard. “I think I have an idea.” he said. The others were most curious as to what he thought up, but he simply told them to meet him in the park, “And bring the Digimon with us, we may need them.”
 
Later on
 
The Rangers, now morphed, and their Digimon, while Ken, Wormon and Veemon were not actually hiding with them, as all part of the plan.
 
Davis had another idea,; they were all in the park hiding in the bushes. “Okay guys, this is it.” TK said. “The reports said that the Digimon is heading this way.
 
“Okay, Davis… what's your big idea?” asked Patamon.
 
Davis held out two boxes, one containing, “Birdseed?” Cody asked sounding a little disappointed. “How's that supposed to help us?”
 
Davis explained to them that maybe, since the Digimon appeared to be part of a bird-type, maybe it would tempted to stop for a snack. “Mmm… he could have point.” Hawkmon said. “I speak from experience you know.”
 
“And he'll eat this… and this box of Sleeping pills with it.”
 
He dumped some of the pellets from both boxes into his glove, and they all looked exactly the same. You couldn't tell the pills from the seed bullets.
 
Davis also had the feeling maybe the Digimon would try his fast moves. So this was his plan to try and slow him down a bit. “Okay… here goes.” and he slowly crept up and moved to the road where he lay the seed and the pills in a large pile. Then he ran back to the shrubs with the others. “Right… wait for it now.”
 
So they waited… and waited… and then suddenly-- they could see something coming from the over in the distance. It stopped in from the birdseed in almost less than a second. The Rangers sure were surprised.
 
“Man… that thing sure is fast.” TK said.
 
The Digimon stared down at the snack left in the middle of the road. “What's this?” he asked himself. “Hmm… Birdseed… my favorite. Ha, ha, ha…” and he began to eat it all up.
 
This was the Rangers chance, they activated their D3's and scanned the Digimon…
 
“FALELECONMON”
 
A combination of a Falconmon, and an Elecmon. What it lacks in power it makes up for with super speed. If you think it's “Super-Rush Strike!” is bad enough just wait until he hits you with his “Scratch Knife!”
 
 
As Faleconmon enjoyed his snack he was interrupted by the rangers leaping out from the shrubs. “Hold it right there!” Davis called out.
 
“Well, well… I finally found you power-punks!” Faleconmon chuckled. “But as you can see I'm eating right now, and I'm in no mood for a fight. So… I leave this to my friends… ROBO-COPS, DESTROY THEM!!”
 
Robo-Cops began to appear in great numbers, much to the rangers dismay. “Let's go guys.” cried Davis. “RIGHT!!” the others complied, and they all rushed into battle.
 
(Music cue for the battle)
 
(This is the translated INUYASHA's intro to the 3rdseason, Owari Nai Yume”it's a Cool song, but I don't own it, or any of other songs I intend to use for repetitive battle scenes… I should have mentioned this earlier)
 
-The city in the georama of the heart
is sparkling with the light of hope
the dream that flew up with the wings of an ephemera
is something that we search for
the truth is always
hiding in the eyes bluely
 
-where shall we go up to
our future roams around now
and we continue with our journey
the place of eternity, and endless dream
I want to chase after it without letting go of this hand
Forever
 
-in the ocean in the turquoise-colored heart
the signals of the ship of light can be heard
I need to go faster, for this impatient feeling
no words are needed
a lie is always
hiding in the words sweetly
 
-let the two of us become one
holding on to the coward waves
we continue with our journey
the space between our hug
an endless dream
cutting through the rainbow
heading for the promised light
 
-where shall we go up to
our future roams around now
and we continue with our journey
the place of eternity, and endless dream
I want to chase after it without letting go of this hand
forever
 
 
“All together guys!” Davis called out and the each gave their enemies a good, hard kick, and WHAMM!! The Robo-Cops were beaten… but sadly, Faleconmon was finished eating up the birdseed too.
 
“Ahh… Mm-Mmm… delicious.” he said as he patted his stomach, and belched. “Time to hit the road. Sorry I can't stay rangers, but I missed a few banks last night… and I don't like to play favorites. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!”
 
“Oh, no you don't!” Davis growled. “Let's get him.” but as they all ran towards him, he kicked up on his feet and, “Meep-Meep!” ZIP-ZANG he took off.
 
“He's getting away!” cried Kari. “We'll never catch him this way.”
 
“Not quite!” Davis said. “I had a feeling this would happen… so--” he motioned over to the woods, where Imperialdramon, in his fighter-form had been hiding in secret, and Ken was inside him.
 
“Let's go!” Imperialdramon said. “We don't want to lose him now, do we?”
 
Everyone remembered that Imperialdramon was capable of super-speed when in flight. So the rangers leapt up onto his shoulders, and the other Digimon all leapt inside the cockpit along with Ken. “Let's go!” Davis cried out, and they were off.
 
(Yeah… you can picture this like a Road-Runner Cartoon, or something)
 
They flew way up overhead to pinpoint his Faleconmon's location, and they could see him terrorizing a National bank, and they caught him running out through a brick wall carrying a huge bag of Gold.
 
“Oh, boy… easy pickings.” he snickered. Then suddenly… something began to blast at him from up above. “Huh? Ugh… the rangers!”
 
All of them riding on Imperialdramon, with their swords in their hands. “Let's get in closer.” TK said. “We'll have a better shot.”
 
“Right… going down.” said Imperialdramon as he flew down lower. “POSITRON-LASER!! Fire!!”
 
“Digi-Sabers… Fire beams!”
 
Faleconmon evaded the blows without much effort. “It's no good.” He called up tot them. “How can you attack, what you can't keep up with, Rangers?!” Then he kicked up his feet, and. “Meep-Meep!” he took off up the street with the rangers closing in on them.
 
Of course, Imperialdramon's Positron-Laser had no effect on Red-Ribbon Digimon, but at least he could try and slow him down for the rangers to hit him.
 
Ken watched from inside the cockpit until Faleconmon was within the aiming-view. “Now… get him!”
 
“POSITRON-LASER!!”
 
Imperialdramon fired, “Rats! Missed!” he grumbled.
 
The Rangers then fired their blasts from their swords. They did manage to hit him, but sadly their beams did no damage at all. “It's not working.” cried Cody. “He's running way too fast.”
 
Faleconmon, who heard them word for word, turned back and smirked wickedly. “You bet I am Rangers… now try this!”
 
He quickly made a sharp turn and began to run up the side of a building, then started leaping off the rooftops with such speed, The Rangers could barley keep up with him, which gave him the advantage he needed to leap right for them at such speed and…
 
SCRATCH-KN IFE!!”
 
WHAMM!! They were going down, down, down!! (Like When Coyote falls off a ledge.) CRASH!!
 
The Rangers, as well as Imperialdramon, and those inside him weren't hurt much, but they were when Faleconmon began his brutal assault on the Rangers, and he was so incredibly fast they could barley even raise their swords to defend.
 
“SUPER-RUSH-STRIKE!!” he bowled them all down in a Strike!
 
ZAP!!
 
POW!!
 
BAM!!
 
BOOT!!
 
THUNK!!
 
The Rangers were down, and all Faleconmon could do now was just go, “Meep-Meep!” and he ran off again.
 
Davis slammed his fist hard into the pavement. “DANG!! He got away.”
 
They all got up and powered down their suits. “What should we do now?” Kari asked.
 
“I think we need to go back to Gennai's… Now!” Gatomon suggested.
 
 
So they all went back to Gennai's palace and watched a repeat of the battle from Izzy recordings. “Man… what a disaster.” Davis said. “He didn't even give us a chance to fight back.”
 
Yolei snorted. “Yeah… as if he would want us to have even a chance for a chance, Davis.” she said with stern-sarcasm.”
 
There was a silent moment before Cody came up with an idea. “You know what?” he said. “I think… it looked like… he was testing us.”
 
“Yes… yes Cody you are right.” Gennai said. “And now… he must know for certain that you will not be able to beat him with your current stamina.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart was really enjoying himself as he admired all the loot and treasure he received from Faleconmon. “Ahh… I love it! I Love It!! I LOVE IT!!!” he shouted for joy.
 
Faleconmon cleared his throat, extended his wing and twiddled his fingers, on his hand at the end. “We had a deal, did we not?” he said.
 
Lockhart sighed. “Yes, yes… here you are.” he said giving him a huge bag of money, equal to half the total amount he had captured. “Bring me back double the amount, and I shall double your next payment.”
 
Faleconmon's eyes glittered with the Dollar-Sign. “I'll be back in a flash… literally speaking of course.” he said with glee. “Meep-Meep!” and he Zipped off.
 
The gust blast from his zinging by disturbed Black-Gatomon from her nap. “Wow.” she said as she tried to straighten out her fur. “Some people are so fast… you'd think they would have the politeness not to disturb us Cat-Nappers.”
 
“Oh, quit complaining already!” snapped Lockhart. “Don't you see… this is exactly the kind of fire power we need in this army. Speed, Thrust-- and no one, not even the rangers will stop us… Hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Everyone had been thinking hard on what to do about Faleconmon, and how to stop him. Most ideas were dismissed due to the fact that he was far too fast fro pretty much anything to work.
 
Davis slapped his pants, and walked around a bit. “There's got to be some way to catch that overgrown speeder.” he said aloud.
 
“But how?” TK said. “He has the horse-power of at least… four or five motorcycles.”
 
Izzy's head suddenly perked up. “TK… what did you just say?”
 
TK looked up, confused. “I said… “He has the horse-power of at least… four or five motorcycles.”
 
Izzy smacked his head feeling stupid. “Aww, of course.” he said. “That's what I forgot to tell you guys.”
 
The others, and the Digimon all got up in excitement, and wondered what Izzy had in mind. “What… what is it?” Armadillamon asked. “Don't keep us in suspense.”
 
Izzy turned on his computer, and told everyone that he and Gennai had been preparing for all kinds of challenges that General Lockhart would throw at them, and make sure that the rangers would be able to stay one step ahead of him.
 
Gennai approached them, “In addition to your Digimon being able to change into your zords, we have also perfected a new transformation, and are now ready to program, it into their codes.”
 
He motioned for all the Digimon, except for Wormon to stand over to the side, and once they were in place. Izzy activated his computer-systems which unleashed the new codes in beams of light which shrouded all the Digimon, and they began to grow, and morph.
 
“Whoa-oa-oa!”
 
“Hey… I feel all funny.”
 
Finally when the light had vanished, all five of the Digimon had completely transformed; Mode-Morphed, as Izzy called it, they were now big and solid, with wheels, engines, respective colored chrome plating for each Ranger, and they could still speak… only with monotone voices.
 
“Wow! Check it out.” Davis said as he looked Veemon over.
 
“This is incredible.” TK said as he looked Patamon over.
 
“I can't believe this.” Yolei said as she sat in Hawkmon's seat. “They're motorcycles.”
 
The Digi-Cycles rolled their eyes to gaze at each other in shock. “Well… no wonder I feel so strange.” said Hawkmon.
 
Cody, had a little trouble seating his short body onto Armadillamon, and his feet could barely reach the footrests; he would have to morph to use them effectively, but he still found it to be amazing.
 
As for Kari… well, she had told everyone at times how she always wanted a bike, but her parents said not until she was 16, and earned her license.
 
(Can any of you ACTUALY picture Kari as a Biker Chick? Heh… maybe I should have used her like that in REBEL GIRL)
 
Izzy explained to everyone that these were the Digi-Cycles. “Unlike ordinary motorcycles, these ones have many other accessories and specialties.”
 
Those accessories included…
 
High, and warp-speeds… Laser blasters on the heads in the front… All terrain wheels, that could even float on water. And Chrome-Digizoid armor around the bikes gave them tough surfaces to withstand attacks.
 
“YEE-HA! Now that's what I'm talkin' about pr'tty sweet.” Aramdillamon said.
 
Gatomon smiled. “I may be big, but I feel so light, and you don't weigh as much either, Kari.” the two of them shared a giggle.
 
Patamon winked up at TK. “Look out, Faleconmon… we're going to be hot on your tail feathers now.”
 
Suddenly, the alarm sounded. “Rangers, danger!” Gennai said. “Sensors have indicated Faleconmon has returned and is attempting to rob an armored truck in your hometown.”
 
“Well then… let'sh go show that big-beak-face(Sh) what can do now.” Veemon suggested, and all the other Digi-Cycles agreed with him.
 
The Rangers got off their bikes, “Ready?” Davis said. “READY!!” they answered. “LET'S GO… DIGITAL!!” and the morphed and were gone.
 
“Gee… I sure wish we could do that.” Wormon said feeling a little left out. Ken knew how he felt, but he knew they'd get their chance someday.
 
Meanwhile
 
An armored truck was on its way to deliver more gold and money to al the banks that had been robbed. “How many more of these crazy deliveries do we have to make.” said one of the two men in cab. “I'm tired of having to drive along these open highways like this.”
 
“Speak for yourself.” said the driver. “You're not the one who actually has to keep his foot down all the way.”
 
“Then put it on cruise-control.”
 
“No-way, Jose. Remember the last time I did that, we ran that watermelon truck right off the road. There were watermelons everywhere… and I had buy them with my own money.”
 
“Yeah… but they were still tasty.”
 
“Awe… never mind, just check and see if anyone's following us.”
 
The man looked in his window, and he did see something pretty weird looking. “Hey, uh… is there any such thing as a cross between a Road-Runner, and a Dinosaur?”
 
“What?!” the driver looked in his rearview mirror and could see the creature gaining on them at such incredible speed. “Holy… SMOKES!!”
 
“SUPER-RUSH-STRIKE!!” WHAMM!! Faleconmon smashed the back end of the truck causing it to skid to a rough stop. The back doors swung wide open and all the gold and money came flying out.
 
“YIPPEE!! Riches!” he chuckled his excitement. He quickly began to gather up the loot, and take the time to scare the two men in the cab, but suddenly… small blasts and explosions came out from nowhere, and hit him hard.
 
“What the--” he looked back up the road and could see five motorcycles racing to the scene. “What… Rangers?”
 
The rangers docked their bikes, and dismounted. “It's the end of the line for you pal.” Davis snarled.
 
“Time for you to give back all the money you've stolen.” added Kari.
 
“Give it back. Ha!” Faleconmon snapped as he swung the bag of gold onto his back. “So long, suckers! Meep-Meep!” and he zipped off.
 
“Quick… after him!” Davis said as they all mounted their bikes again and took off after him.
 
“Go Rangers! Go!” the two men in the truck cried out.
 
 
Faleconmon was already halfway up the road, but he looked behind him. “Huh? Hey… how did they get so fast?” he growled to himself. “Oh well… just have to get it going faster. “Meep-Meep!” and he began to speed off so fast that he…
 
(Well lets say in Road runner cartoons, he began to make a whole bunch of weird things happen. As he sped past)
 
“You won't get away from us that easily.” TK said. “Let's go for it guys.”
 
Davis agreed with him “All right Digi-Cycles.” he roared. “LETS… GET… BUSY!!” and with those words, the bikes began to reach their full speed and they tore across the road even faster than Faleconmon.
 
Soon he was in range again. “Look… there he is.” cried Patamon.
 
“Well, come on… lets get him.” added Gatomon.
 
Davis nodded his head.” Alright… Lasers, Aim and Fire!”
 
“CYCLE-BLASTERS!!” the Digi-Cycles all cried out and their guns began to launch their rays straight for Faleconmon… the HIT HIM, and he went down like a tree.
 
“Ow… aah… hot, hot, hot!” he whined as he fanned his poor hot feet.
 
The Rangers caught up to him again and dismounted. “We've got you now, Faleconmon.” Cody snapped. “Give up while you can.”
 
“Heh, heh, heh… I could do that… but I won't.” Faleconmon hissed. “I'm just getting warmed up.” and he rushed forward and began to do battle with the rangers again. Only this time the rangers actually seemed to be able to keep up with him as he didn't go as fast.
 
If anything he was starting to move slower and slower. “Ugh… ugh… hey… what's… happening.” he yawned. “Why do I feel so… so… tired.”
 
Davis had the feeling, “Hey… it must be they sleeping pills. They're kicking in.”
 
“What? Sleeping pills?” Faleconmon couldn't work it out, until he thought back to that birdseed he ate.” Oh! You tricked me! No fair!”
 
“Yeah? Well I think it's time you actually went down for a nap.” Davis said. “Rangers, Spectrum Sword.” The Rangers joined their swords together, and fired their Rainbows-Blasts.
 
BOOM!! “WHOA-AAA-AAAH..!!” It hit Faleconmon full-force, and with his R-R badge already damaged, he wouldn't be able to grow. He had had it as he feel over and EXPLODED!!
 
This set the Falconmon, and Elecmon free from Lockhart's power, and they were warped to the Digital world unharmed. The battle was won.
 
Meanwhile
 
Lockhart called the professor forward. “Once again, Professor, your creation has let me, and the entire Red-Ribbon core down!” he said. “The rangers have won yet again.”
 
“Yeah… and all you ended up with today was a few simple piles of money.” Black-Gatomon teased.
 
The Professor clenched his fists, gritted his teeth and growled very angrily, but strangely, Lockhart wasn't that disappointed at all. If anything, he seemed to be thrilled. “He may have failed me today, my pet…” he said. “But just look at what he has accomplished.”
 
His hands trailed through the big pile of money and loot on a table near his desk. “All this treasure… and all this-- The professor has succeeded in obtaining for us more currency to allow our projects to continue to even higher levels.”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… for that… I shall spare you this time, Professor.”
 
The Professor smiled proudly. “Thank you, Sir.”
 
Lockhart gave him permission to leave. “Watch yourselves, Rangers…” he said sinisterly. “For I strike again, and this time… No foul-ups. Hmm, mm, mm, ah, ah, ah!”
 
 
The next day
 
The damages were dealt with by Azulongmon, and the money did make it to the bank, but sadly none of the money from the previous robberies could have been recovered. Still, the rangers were not to blame, and everyone knew that.
 
Speaking of the Rangers… they were running to school all late again. “This is just great!” Davis panted. “What's the point of having cool bikes if we can't even ride them to school.”
 
“Davis, you know we can't do that.” Yolei said. “Then people would know we're the Power Rangers.”
 
“Yeah… but we're going to be late Power Rangers if we don't move it!” TK butted in, and so they stopped arguing and continued on their run.
 
Even if they couldn't use them in their daily lives, the rangers now had new superior-devices to use whenever desperately needed. They're Digimon could now serve them in even more ways possible in their continuing struggle against General Lockhart and his army.
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”
 
Cody is spotted in his rangersuit by a girl from his class at school.Instantly taking a liking to Cody she blackmails the young ranger.
 
“If you don't take me out, I'll tell everyone your little secret.”
 
“Ah! You wouldn't?”
 
As Cody's, and the Ranger's reputation's seem about to burst into flames, Lockhart plans to make that literally happen.
 
It is time… to fight fire with fire.”
 
Will the rangers save their home town from burning to ashes, and how can Cody keep the identify of the rangers secret?
 
“NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS DIGITAL”