Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Red Digivice Diaries ❯ Seduction ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Red Digivice Diaries

Entry 23 - Seduction

By: Lord Archive

The concept of Digimon and most of the characters in this work of fiction belongs to Toei Animation and Akiyoshi Hongo. Since Toei has all but dropped Digimon completely, I shall do with them as I see fit.

This chapter starts during War Diaries chapter 23 and ends during chapter 25.

----------------

"We have an intruder," the Digimon Kaiser intoned.

Wormmon cowered behind him. "It's just a Floramon."

"No one is allowed to defy me," the Kaiser retorted. "Floramon, hold that intruder down!"

The unbound Floramon stepped back fearfully. "Please, don't you recognize me? Snap out of it! We're friends!"

Her words meant nothing to her fellow Floramon as Evil Rings took away their ability to think, only obey the words of their master. She struggled as her digimon kin tackled her to the ground and held her firmly in place.

"Now what sort of example should I make of her?" the Kaiser wondered. He snapped his fingers and a gate opened. "Dark Tyrannomon come forth!"

The giant black dinosaur digimon emerged from his cage with unintelligent eyes.

"Are you going to kill all of them?" Wormmon fretted.

The Kaiser grinned. "Let's see how real this is. Dark Tyrannomon show me how a digimon mates with that Floramon."

Even under the influence of the Evil Ring the viral dinosaur still grinned as he approached the struggling child digimon.

"You certainly knew how to have fun," Mamuro commented.

The image of the digimon Kaiser faded into the now older Ken as he turned to look at the intruder of his dreams. "Should've guessed you were the reason I'm remembering this."

"Don't look away now. It's getting to the best part," Mamuro chastised.

"No point. It doesn't last long," Ken retorted as the Floramon's screams stopped abruptly.

"You know you're a fool to give up this power," Mamuro noted.

"This sort of power leads to being alone and weak. Do you really just want the fleeting pleasure it offers?" Ken shot back. "Friends will be there for you when you need them. A girl who loves you will do almost anything for you."

"'Friends' will see what they can get out of you. And girls are lying, cheating, sluts out to find a guy who will support her lazy ass as she watches television," Mamuro countered.

"If that is how you feel about friends, then you are likely the one who wasn't being a good friend trying to get more than you give," Ken retorted. "Life is about compromises."

"I won't make any compromises. Not for friends, and not for a girl!" Mamuro yelled. "Let's see how you like being the victim."

Ken calmly sat on the Kaiser’s throne as the controlled digimon turned and attacked him.

In his bed, Ken rolled over and smiled, the dream had ended yet he remained comfortably asleep until his D-Terminal began to beep annoyingly. Groggily he reached to grab it to see what was so urgent. His heart froze and he leapt out of his lofted bed, quickly getting dressed.

"Ken-chan?" Wormmon tired asked.

"We're going to the hospital," Ken announced. "Yume has been attacked. Stabbed by a poisoned dagger."

"In a dream?" Wormmon hoped.

Ken shook his head.

"Let's go." Wormmon leapt from the bed into his partner's arms.

----------------

"They've gone too far!" Daisuke yelled as he walked away from the hospital Yume was being treated at. Most of the Chosen and some of their digimon were walking home as well.

"They're infected with dark seeds and you expect them to play nice?" Ken retorted.

Taichi shook his head. "The problem isn't that they've gone too far, but that they made this even more personal. Attacking us for real."

Sora nodded. "Things will only get worse from here."

Daisuke punched his open hand. "You can bet it will, for them."

Hikari frowned. "That's not what they meant. Each time they do something evil, it becomes easier for them to do even worse things. The next time they attack... the target is liable to be me and my baby."

"Not going to let that happen," Takeru vowed.

Hikari smiled weakly. "With Tailmon being so territorial, I doubt they'd get past the window before she'd attack them."

Patamon let out a forced laugh. "She would."

"Yume might not be the last target," Taichi warned. "They could come after any of us next."

Sayuri looked away. "There may be another threat to worry about. Mamuro had his partner rape a D'Arcmon. I'm afraid he might turn his attention on to us next."

Psychemon shivered. "I certainly don't want THAT forced on me... especially with those tentacles."

"What a wonderful thought," Miyako remarked sarcastically.

"Especially since that is something Tailmon might not be able to help me with," Hikari agreed.

Takeru clenched his fists. "We can't let them get away with all of this."

"We definitely need to find out how to bring the fight to them, otherwise we're stuck having to wait for them to make their next move," Koushiro intoned bitterly.

"We will stop them. We have to do it," Taichi vowed.

The entire time Iori said nothing. His ever present glare looking past the other Chosen. His fists clenched tightly. They would pay for this.

----------------

Miyako struggled against her restraints. Whether this was reality or not, it was certainly a nightmare. She was completely at the mercy of her captor. She didn't even have clothes to protect herself.

The unwanted hand of her enemy ran over her stomach and fondled her chest. "Please... don't," Miyako pleaded.

Mamuro kissed the struggling girl. "Do you really hate my touch so much?"

"This should never be forced," Miyako whined as he continued to touch her.

"That coming from the Odaiba slut?" Mamuro chastised.

"Stop! Please," Miyako begged. She squirmed as his fingers moved between her legs and slipped inside her.

"You really don't want my touch?" Mamuro asked.

"No," Miyako answered weakly.

Mamuro pulled his hand away and stepped back. "Fine. Then I'll let Vadermon have his fun instead."

"WHAT?" Miyako screeched as the digimon with tentacles for legs climbed on top of her. The alien digimon wasted no time as he assaulted every opening of her body. The creature was in her mouth, shoved into her pussy, wiggled his way into her rectum.

"You like this, don't you slut?" Vadermon taunted. He pulled one tentacle out of her arse to be replaced by two others. Then took that first dirty tentacle and made her smell her lingering excrement on it before shoving it down her throat.

Miyako thrashed as much as she could, bile rising up from the foul intruder in her mouth. Her body reacting in ways she didn't want it to. Not even Daisuke could arouse her like this, and hated it was not by her choice. She could not hold back her disgust any more and began to throw up.

"Oh, gods..." Miyako wiped her face. "Fucking jerks." She groggily pulled herself from her bed and then rushed to get a towel to clean up her vomit. She was oddly thankful she had actually thrown up, causing her to wake from that nightmare. She tried to clean the mess that was made, but was doing more to smear it around. She would need to wash her pajamas and bedding.

Those jerks... those fucking jerks. She began to cry.

Miyako was thankful that she had been warned that Vadermon had raped a D'Arcmon, and with their nightmares the digimon and his partner might try to attack them in a similar manner. She thought she was ready for it. That of any of the girls, her experience in sex wouldn't make it as bad. She had even been curious what it might be like. To be completely at the monster's mercy, to be completely powerless. Forced to feel pleasure she did not want. It was sick and wrong. She curled up into a ball and began to sob uncontrollably.

----------------

The village before him was nothing but destroyed homes. Half of the inhabitants had been killed by their friends and family. The ones who committed the atrocity were now marching toward another village.

"What an impressive display of power," a voice mocked.

Ken turned toward the Dark Seed Child. "This was the first day. The first Evil Tower, the first slaves to my megalomania. Your group may have killed some humans, but I killed countless digimon, some of whom still have not been reborn and may never be."

"You know very well the power of evil. To do as you wish, when you wish, however you wish," Hiroshi commented.

"And that road only leads to pain and loneliness. You cannot allow anyone to get close as they will get in the way. True happiness does not come from power, it comes from friends. To be able to love and be loved." Ken motioned toward the destroyed village. "Despite all the evils I committed, I was saved. You can be as well."

Hiroshi put his hand on Ken's shoulder. "And what if I don't want to be saved? Power is intoxicating. It offers a freedom that friends and family would take away."

"That is only an illusion. If everyone acted as they wanted, did not care about consequences, humanity would still be living in caves. Only by working together can anyone advance. You've only been able to advance as far as you have because you share similar goals as the other Dark Seed Children. When your wants goes against their desires, they will have no qualms about removing you," Ken warned.

"Of that, I have no doubt," Hiroshi replied with a smirk. "I'll just have to remove them first."

----------------

"Something bothering you?" Hikari wondered.

Miyako pouted. "Why would you ask?"

Hikari folded her arms. "You've been here five minutes and haven't said anything or tried to rub my belly."

Miyako sighed. "Trying to figure out what to say. At least it's harder to remember dreams."

"The Dark Seed Children hit you with a bad one?" Hikari guessed.

Miyako nodded. "Let's just say, thanks to Mamuro, I don't have to imagine what it's like to be tentacle raped."

Hikari hugged her friend. "Are you okay?"

"Thankfully it was just a dream, even if they make it more 'real.'" Miyako shuddered. "I hate being at their mercy."

"Yume has shown us how to defeat them, we just have to figure out how," Hikari replied.

"And you know where that got her. They put her into a coma," Miyako retorted.

Hikari nodded. "It's because they feared her. She showed us how to fight."

"Easier said than done," Miyako retorted.

"That may be so, but we will defeat them. We can't let them win," Hikari insisted. "And you can give Mamuro some payback in the process."

Miyako pulled away from the girl. "You're not going to say we should be trying to save him?"

"Dark Seeds unleashes their desires. It doesn't make them do stuff they didn't want to do, it let's them do the stuff they want to do but know they shouldn't be doing," Hikari pointed out. "Without the seed, you wouldn't be attacked like that, but it doesn't mean Mamuro didn't want to violate you. Besides, his partner doesn't have a dark seed to blame his actions on."

"He wouldn't have had the guts to do it," Miyako surmised.

Hikari nodded. "We all have dark desires. And even with the Dark Seed, it doesn't give them the right to hurt you or anyone else."

Miyako stared at the girl. "If you feel this way, how did you ever forgive Ken?"

"He thought he was playing a game, those children know this is all very real with real consequences. They'll still get a chance to redeem themselves when we find out how to cure them. Just because they're under the influence of an unholy drug that was forced on them doesn't mean we have to treat them with kid gloves," Hikari replied.

Miyako chuckled. "We wouldn't be able to defeat them if we did."

Hikari smiled and nodded. "Exactly."

----------------

Ken stood at the blackboard of his classroom, completely exposed to the scrutiny of everyone in the room. He was more worried about their reaction to his speech on redemption than the fact he was completely nude. It did not help that everyone staring at him were digimon he remembered for all the wrong reasons.

A yawn drew his attention. He turned to see the Dark Seed Child, Yuri, was sitting at the teacher's chair.

The girl's eyes were not gazing at his face, but a bit lower. "Don't see why you're asking for the forgiveness from weaklings. If someone gets in your way, push them out of the way."

Ken frowned at the girl. "These aren't just digimon I hurt. I killed most of them personally, the others I had tortured to death. Compared to what I have done, you're without sin."

Yuri smirked. "You know what I've done. How I've helped accomplish our goals."

Ken folded his arms, still not bothering to hide himself from her. "And yet I have not heard of you doing more than fighting us or letting your partner distract Jijimon. Despite your noted interest in guys, I suspect you're still a virgin."

"I'll do what I want when I want," Yuri countered. "I'm not about to piss away my virginity to some jerk. When I find the right guy, I'm going to take him."

"As any girl would want to protect," Ken retorted.

Yuri got out of the chair and leaned toward the boy. "And what would you say if I decide you're the one I want?"

Ken blushed and backed away a little. "Would you really want a jerk that took advantage of his best friend's sister?"

Yuri grinned. "So there's still a little evil in you."

"There's good and evil in all of us. I know there is good in you still, just as Wormmon knew that no matter how bad I was there was still good in me," Ken retorted.

"Ah, but being a bad girl is so much more fun," Yuri cooed, reaching out to caress his boyhood.

"There is good and bad, even in that. Hikari and Takeru were 'bad' to have been together even if to celebrate the good of their love and have been bless with a child which some consider to be a good thing and yet others see it as a bad one," Ken told her seriously.

"So, you don't mind the idea?" Yuri teased.

Ken could only laugh nervously.

Yuri smirked at the obvious reaction she was getting. He was firm, hard and pressing against her hand. "Well, I think this will keep you 'up' the rest of the night." She then vanished as the dream came to an end.

----------------

Mamuro rubbed his hands gleefully. The few times this Chosen's dreams had been attacked, either Sakura or Noriko was the one to mess with her. Now she was all his and Elecmon's and, unlike yesterday when Vadermon had his way with Miyako, they were going to share.

"What's with this building?" Elecmon wondered. It was filled with ornate pillars and the many stained glass windows showed various angel digimon, particularly of Angewomon and Holy Angemon.

"It's a western Church of some sort," Mamuro replied. "Guess she really does think she's holier than the rest of us."

Kneeling behind an altar and facing toward them was their target, Takaishi Hikari. Her eyes were still closed in prayer as she asked, "What reason have you come here?"

"To defile you and this Church," Mamuro announced proudly.

"What do you mean?" Hikari wondered.

Mamuro dropped his pants, exposing himself. "I'm going to fuck you silly."

"Such evil can not be permitted," Hikari intoned. Her eyes opened and a blinding white light was emitted from them. Dazzling brightly wings sprouted from her back as she took flight. "Begone from my presence!"

Mamuro and Elecmon went flying as they were forcibly ejected from the dream. "What the hell was that?" the boy wondered, quickly pulling his pants back on.

Sakura smirked. "Hikari has more power than any of the other Chosen, especially as her unborn child is adding to it."

"That bitch thinks she's some sort of god!" Mamuro spat out as he stood up in the Realm of Dreams.

Sakura shrugged. "Good, so she is at least having a nightmare."

"How do you figure?" Elecmon wondered.

"She fears becoming a goddess, and losing herself in the process," Sakura replied. "As if being a god is something to fear. I've seen enough of her dreams to know that is a fear she truly carries."

----------------

Yuri smirked. "It amazes me how many of you Chosen have nightmares without any help."

The Digimon Kaiser hung crucified before her and a group of digimon.

"And what have I done to you?" the Kaiser wondered. "I don't remember hurting any girls, but then again I've hurt too many to count."

"Guess you're not awake to my presence yet," Yuri noted devilishly. It was so much easier to hurt them when they didn't know it was a dream.

"I am, he's not," Ken intoned from behind her.

Yuri blinked as she turned around. "Dreams can be confusing."

The digimon began to unleash attacks on the crucified Kaiser, who merely taunted them. When the various lethally charged attacks subsided, the Kaiser remained unhurt and laughing at his tormentors.

"As much as I wish I could burn away the Kaiser, he is part of me. He was my desires unleashed. He did everything I wanted to do, but would've been afraid to try," Ken related.

"Talk about being a fashion victim. Really, the whole evil overlord look doesn't suit you," Yuri teased.

"I was eleven," Ken defended with a blush.

"You know you should really let him free," Yuri suggested. "Reining in your desires is no good. You should do everything you want. Who cares what the others would think!"

Ken folded his arms. "A world of no restraint is a world of anarchy. Instead of everyone being free, everyone will be hurt by the desires of others."

"You think the illusion of rules out there stops people from hurting others? To live is to be hurt, but it's also to get the most out of it. Hiding in your bedroom may keep you safe, but you're not alive either," Yuri retorted.

Ken nodded. "One must live with their desires, but in moderation. If a guy wishes to have sex regardless of the girl's feelings, that victim's life is destroyed. But if the guy tried to connect with the girl first, make his feelings known, they may find both of their lives enhanced and what would've been a night of torture for her becomes a life time of joy and shared life."

"There are too many restrictions out there," Yuri retorted.

"Maybe there are, but would you rather there be no laws protecting you? That a man could pick you up off the street at five and sexually assault you until you die," Ken pointed out. "That IS what a world without restriction would lead to. Where being a cute girl, like you, is a curse not a blessing. To be a never ending victim of other's desires."

Yuri leaned forward. "And who said I would be the victim?"

"Reality would put you in that position," Ken stressed, leaning forward as well.

Yuri let out a sarcastic laugh. "This is still your dream, your nightmare. Let's see what you would do as the Kaiser"

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," Ken warned.

"Let's see what you desire," Yuri intoned.

Ken closed his eyes and bowed his head as he felt Wormmon's voice of reason grow dim in his head. "Do you know that while I don't believe I'm a virgin, I can't be certain how far I truly got because I was very drunk at the time. And if I'm not a virgin, I want to know what I can't remember."

"And what are you going to do about that?" Yuri taunted.

Ken looked up, now wearing the Kaiser’s glasses. "I'm going to rape you, bitch." And then he was on top of her, their clothes exploding off of them by his force of will.

"Whamrph?!" Yuri could say no more as captured her lips in a violent kiss. She squirmed as his hands touched her in places that she had only touched before. His fingers delving deep into her flesh, spreading her pussy apart.

Ken pulled away from her. "You've been asking for this."

Yuri smirked. "Yes, I have. Do you really have the ball for it?" She then cried out as her virginity came to an end, stabbed by his penis. "You're a jerk, you ass."

"My desire is to screw a girl, not to make her feel good," Ken intoned. "You would've liked it better had you let Ken stay in control, bitch."

Yuri grimaced as he violated her body, pounding his length into her without mercy. "Who said I didn't like it?"

"So you like it rough, huh?" Ken asked as he continued to assault the girl, speeding up as smashed his hips brutally against hers over and over again.

"You don't see me pushing you away," Yuri retorted.

"You are a slut," Ken chastised, not bothering to hold back. With a grunt he finished. His cum shooting into without care.

Yuri pouted at him and took his glasses off. "Well, that sucked."

Ken began to blink repeated. He then closed his eyes. "I warned you." He tried to pull away from her, yet she held him in place by hugging him.

"And I wanted you to let go," Yuri retorted. "Only thing I regret is that you were pathetic."

"Only because he... er, I only cared for myself, not you. It could've easily been better for you," Ken admitted.

"Prove it," Yuri demanded.

"Huh?" Ken stared at her with wide eyes.

"You've already taken me Ichijouji... or should I say 'Ken' now." Yuri smiled coyly. "There's no reason to hold back now. Let your real desires take hold, and don't use the Kaiser as an excuse."

Ken frowned at her. He had been trying to reach out to them, get them to fight the dark seed's influence. Yet Yuri was doing a good job of turning the tables on him. To get him to follow his desires and forget everything else.

"Well, Ken what will it be?" Yuri questioned.

"As much as I may have wanted to remember what real sex is like, I also want a relationship that'll last me all my life. I do not want to cheapen sex the way Daisuke has. I want the sort of love Takeru has with Hikari." Ken leaned down and kissed Yuri's forehead. "That is my true desire, to selfishly have a girl with me for as long as I live. Something you can't do while you let the seed control you."

"So, you're going to leave a girl wanting after you took her virginity," Yuri accused.

"Sorry... As much as I want to... And I really do want to be with you..." Ken sighed. "I want sex to mean something. To be with a girl I truly love."

"Jerk!" Yuri proceeded to knee him between the legs.

Ken sat up with a jolt and clutched at his balls.

Wormmon blinked awake. "What happened?"

"Don't ask," Ken moaned.

----------------

Author's Notes:

Coming Next:
War Diaries Entry 26 - Imperial Battle
The Dark Seed Children go after the Imperial Mirror of Dreams.

Red Digivice Diaries 24 – The Culture of Sex
For the school Cultural Festival, Takeru and Daisuke's class put forth a discussion on teenage sexuality.